Mika Autographs/gifts

Cynthia Mulat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case there are any doubts from the words of MIKA himself "i maybe small but i'm f**king MIGHTY!"

u sure that's not Cherisse? :roftl:

anyway,good idea for the thread,I'll keep my stuff for november,plus it would be complicated to send things to another continent :bleh:

P.s: thaught of sayn "welcome" didn't cross my mind,I've seen you around quite a bit :thumb_yello:

I don't have things to give him yet, I will make stuff for the gig in November I'm going to. But I don't know if I'd be able to get an autograph then. Hmm you might hear from me:biggrin2:

I don't have things to give him yet, I will make stuff for the gig in November I'm going to. But I don't know if I'd be able to get an autograph then. Hmm you might hear from me:biggrin2:

wich one are u going too?

Ohh, lucky you! I would love to give him a gifts but I live in rainy Sweden so it's far away. It would cost a fortune to send a package to the the US :sad:

If you wouldn't mind sending an autograph all the way to me I would really like one.

wooow that's sooo nice of you! maybe i would "request" an autograph since i'm going to such a big gig... i don' t really know if i have the chance to ask it myself...

how would that go though? are you gonna let him sign different pieces of paper or...?

Ohh, lucky you! I would love to give him a gifts but I live in rainy Sweden so it's far away. It would cost a fortune to send a package to the the US :sad:

If you wouldn't mind sending an autograph all the way to me I would really like one.

Ha ha i know i was doing 'Mika Mail' and it cost me £9.72 to send a 900g parcel to the states!