Hi from Russia with the hugest love to fine �œ�¸�º�µ!

Lena

At last I have calmed down. And for an instant has suspended mad uploading everything what to concern to darling Mika. Greetings to all adorers of its incomparable voice and its most! How I have learned about Mika? My daughter looks only musical channels. I abused it. Yet has not seen "Grace Kelly". Ran to TV as soon as the clip began. Struggled with itself to not love Mika. But unless probably to resist its charm? (it is good, that I am lonely. And that it should to submit on divorce.) MIKA-the finest, that has occured in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings to everyone who to me has told, welcome. I have not understood yet where and where it is necessary to press to answer. All so love Mika! And I only from can посмотреть.и which how to tell with the translator., hi, in Russian ---zdravstvui and privet! - I wish to learn much about Miкa! You have more than chances it to see. When it will be brought with a wind in our country? ау! Hey! MIKAAA!! Respond!!!!!!

Я тоже в ожидании того момента, когда Мика соизволит обратить свой взор на восточную Европу

And when such to happen? Mika one, and wishing it to see - darkness!I shall go again to load video. It such touching in the striped jeans!