norwalk174

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say there's plenty of Mika bum to go around, but there really isn't. :(

I know. :(

I guess we could alternate... Like, you get him during the week, and I get him on weekends and holidays. :biggrin2:

Then I'd abduct him and keep him in a cage in my basement and feed him fishheads. :boxed:

I know. :(

I guess we could alternate... Like, you get him during the week, and I get him on weekends and holidays. :biggrin2:

Then I'd abduct him and keep him in a cage in my basement and feed him fishheads. :boxed:

You know, on occasion, you scare me.

i took a lot of good pictures at the concert in chicago but some of them weren't so good....:bleh:

this ones good as well...

temporary19-1.jpg

hahaha, love that one:roftl:

heres one

glasto1.jpg

its not bad, but i just had to point out the position of the big girl and the look he just happened to have on his face, and the whole angle of his hips!!!:naughty:

it just kills me

glasto1.jpg

its not bad, but i just had to point out the position of the big girl and the look he just happened to have on his face, and the whole angle of his hips!!!:naughty:

it just kills me

haha :lol3: that's a funny one!! i thought my thread died already thank you for reviving it!!! :bleh:

glasto1.jpg

it just kills me

:roftl: :roftl: Good find, soldier.

But um how could a person be standing in front of you, their ass facing you and still you thrust your hips forward mistakenly? :wink2: