norwalk174

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: i love you.

I love you, too.:naughty:

hahaha, do you mind if i put that in my siggy???

i love it!!!!:roftl:

Hahaha, by all means, go for it!

i'm not sure i'm loving his right hand in this picture but the rest is gorgeous :wub2: especially the lower half..

mika896.jpg

This picture is flawless, what are you talking about? It's in the wrong thread my dear.:fisch:

i just don't like his hand it bugs me haha the rest is gorgeous :wub2:

We could just crop the picture to get rid of his oddly positioned hand...that would solve all of our problems and we could concentrate on the beauty of the rest of the picture :mf_lustslow:

my tooth hurts! i tell all of you do not try to get a stuck nail polish bottle opoen with your mouth! i warn all of you :naughty:

hey everyone...hehe i do that from time to time..semm like idon't learn lol:boxed:

ireally like this thread he has some seriously hilarious expressions!!!

sorry if i've already posted this before.. i'm running out of unmikagasmic pictures and i can't keep track :bleh:

mika761.png

Haha I love that picture! It's so funny in that VH1 news clip when he talks about his falsetto! Plus, it's just exciting for Mika to actually be on TV in the US :biggrin2:

Haha I love that picture! It's so funny in that VH1 news clip when he talks about his falsetto! Plus, it's just exciting for Mika to actually be on TV in the US :biggrin2:

have you ever actually seen that on tv? i never have... :thumbdown:

I have. I taped one of those morning video shows on vh1 and i was fast-fowarding through it and then i saw MIKA!!

I've watched it like a thousand times....it never gets old

I think i still have it saved....:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(by the way,sorry to butt into your conversation)

I have. I taped one of those morning video shows on vh1 and i was fast-fowarding through it and then i saw MIKA!!

I've watched it like a thousand times....it never gets old

I think i still have it saved....:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i'll just have to record an hour of music videos in the morning haha i wish they would show it during the daytime :thumbdown:

I saw it once...but I missed half of it. I was flipping through the channels and all of a sudden I saw that familiar face on my screen...I was talking to a friend on the phone and started screaming like an idiot...you would have thought I had just won the lottery or something! But, hey, it was the first time I had ever actually seen Mika on my TV, and to me that's even better than winning the lottery! :naughty:

i'll just have to record an hour of music videos in the morning haha i wish they would show it during the daytime :thumbdown:

I know!!

They only show it at 3 in the morning, which is pretty rude if you ask me.

I mean, who's gonna see it and buy his album?

^^(well besides me who tapes every morning video show in hopes of seeing Mika, i've seen him 5 times by the way: 3 times on mtv and twice on vh1):naughty::blush-anim-cl: