Unmikagasmic Pictures

norwalk174

^^(well besides me who tapes every morning video show in hopes of seeing Mika, i've seen him 5 times by the way: 3 times on mtv and twice on vh1):naughty::blush-anim-cl:

You've seen his video on US tv? I never have :thumbdown:

Well, I don't record the video shows in the morning, but I constantly flip back to VH1 with hopes of seeing him...I figure I have a better chance of seeing him on VH1 than on MTV...maybe one day my dreams will come true...lol

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!!

They only show it at 3 in the morning, which is pretty rude if you ask me.

I mean, who's gonna see it and buy his album?

^^(well besides me who tapes every morning video show in hopes of seeing Mika, i've seen him 5 times by the way: 3 times on mtv and twice on vh1):naughty::blush-anim-cl:

i wish i could figure out my dvd recorder so i could do that!! i use to see him on mtv all the time but then they stopped showing it :crybaby:

You've seen his video on US tv? I never have :thumbdown:

Well, I don't record the video shows in the morning, but I constantly flip back to VH1 with hopes of seeing him...I figure I have a better chance of seeing him on VH1 than on MTV...maybe one day my dreams will come true...lol

Yea.

I've seen "Love Today" 3 or 4 times on MTV. And the commercial a couple times on vh1. and "Grace Kelly" on vh1 (that was a looong time ago)

My heart leaps everytime i see him on tv.

It's so much better than youtube! (not that i don't appreciate youtube):bleh:

i'm going to now!! haha once i get back to my dad's house that is! my mother doesn't have cable :thumbdown:

...:naughty: .......the things we do for Mika...

I don't think they play the interview anymore. I haven't seen it in a while. You have a better chance of seeing "Love Today" on MTV on the morning wake-up show. or any other late night or early morning video shows on MTV for that matter.

Hope this helps!

...:naughty: .......the things we do for Mika...

I don't think they play the interview anymore. I haven't seen it in a while. You have a better chance of seeing "Love Today" on MTV on the morning wake-up show. or any other late night or early morning video shows on MTV for that matter.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the tv advice! "Operation SEE MIKA ON US TV" has officially begun!

*gets ready to watch MTV in the morning*

Thanks for the tv advice! "Operation SEE MIKA ON US TV" has officially begun!

*gets ready to watch MTV in the morning*

Operation SEE MIKA ON US TV" :roftl: :roftl:

Be patient though. "Love Today" wasn't played yesterday morning.:emot-sad:

So keep at it!

I just noticed you reached your 100th post

:yay:congratulations!:yay:

Operation SEE MIKA ON US TV" :roftl: :roftl:

Be patient though. "Love Today" wasn't played yesterday morning.:emot-sad:

So keep at it!

I just noticed you reached your 100th post

:yay:congratulations!:yay:

Haha oh thank you, thank you :biggrin2:

Yay for me being so obsessive and basically living on the MFC for the last month haha :roftl:

• 4 months later...
I just had to share some pics I took in here... they're def... euhm, unmikagasmic?? and especially funny :biggrin2:

mikadoncaster02217ac729gr0.jpg

mikadusseldorf05217a870ce3.jpg

the second one looks really funny, but if you think about it he must have been suffering a lot :boxed:

Hhhhmmm ... be careful girls, cos we have had Threads in the past in which ppl try to find things they don't like or even hate about Mika .... & it has only ended up in tears ... & DELETION !

So for now ... as long as it's kept light & humorous , it's prob. OK but, if it starts to get all nasty & negative ..... this Thread won't have much of a future !!

OK ?? :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

PS. This IS a fanclub after all !:biggrin2:

Cheers, Happikali x

E X A C T L Y :rip_1:

I don't get all the commotion, I don't know what kind of things have been posted here. And I can't be bothered by going through the entire thread. But what can be possibly wrong with just posting a funny pic of him? I mean, so many pics I took are so screwed up (probably more by the person behind the camera but hey :roftl: ) that's it's just funny :wink2:

If there have been nasty comments about mika in this thread, then it's the members' (that posted that) fault.

yeah that's true, as long as there are no nasty remarks or something I don't see what the problem is.

To me this is different than a: "he has an ugly nose thread" or something

yep, i agree completely

haha, i just remembered i had a really funny yawning one from the HE making of video

*scours photobucket*

screencap.png