Unmikagasmic Pictures

norwalk174

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

norwalk, go and buy a cam!!:sad:

oh, yes!! he totally does it!! he's still looks cute in the unmicagasmic pics!!:naughty:

i think the syntom of when you still like him even with his funny ridiculous faces, that means that you're in love of this sugar pie!!:cheerful_h4h:

and that's just so sad, cause we know there isn't another guy like him...:doh::crybaby::bleh:

norwalk, go and buy a cam!!:sad:

oh, yes!! he totally does it!! he's still looks cute in the unmicagasmic pics!!:naughty:

i think the syntom of when you still like him even with his funny ridiculous faces, that means that you're in love of this sugar pie!!:cheerful_h4h:

and that's just so sad, cause we know there isn't another guy like him...:doh::crybaby::bleh:

I took pictures on my camera phone, but I have NO idea how to get them on my computer :roftl: I'll figure it out...

What's wrong with that one? It's cute :wub2:

i like that one too!!!!

but i think the fact here is, that it's supposed to be unmikagasmic:mf_rosetinted: does it expire with the expectations?

he looks like he is "going slightly mad"

yep!!!:roftl:

Don't think so.. :no: I'll have to ask my father when he gets home. :roftl:

hmmm...then i don't know other way to get them...

oh!!!! does someone you know have usb or internet for their phone?...that way you can pass them by bluetooth and they can download them to the computer!!:wink2::naughty:

• 2 months later...
what does it means?:blink:

anyway..

pc110210.jpg

..what a no coffee tonight expression:naughty:

...and the third eye of acknowledgement!:roftl:

Oh noooo, :lmfao:!!! That third eye thing was meannnn! (But actually sooo funny, :roftl:)

I'm not trying to be a debby downer or anything, but I don't think this thread is very nice. I mean, Mika talks about how he was bullied and how he thinks he is ugly, but having a thread posting about unflattering pictures and then picking off things that are wrong with them (zits, facial expressions ect.) is rather cruel...If I had a fan site and all of a sudden I saw this I think I would be quite sad, especially if they are supposed to be the people who are my fans!

Maybe if it was a silly pictures of Mika thread..and people weren't commenting on his body flaws it would be cute, but this kinda treads over that line.

I'm not trying to be a debby downer or anything, but I don't think this thread is very nice. I mean, Mika talks about how he was bullied and how he thinks he is ugly, but having a thread posting about unflattering pictures and then picking off things that are wrong with them (zits, facial expressions ect.) is rather cruel...If I had a fan site and all of a sudden I saw this I think I would be quite sad, especially if they are supposed to be the people who are my fans!

Maybe if it was a silly pictures of Mika thread..and people weren't commenting on his body flaws it would be cute, but this kinda treads over that line.

It WAS that originally! Don't know what has become of it now... haven't bothered to check anymore. This was just a funny thread to show our selfmade horrible pics :naughty:

Yeah, I think we just need this thread to cool down while visiting the Mikagasmic thread! :naughty: Even the most perfect man can be unflatering sometimes! :wink2: I know, for sure, this thread isn't ment to bully or picking on Mika!

It WAS that originally! Don't know what has become of it now... haven't bothered to check anymore. This was just a funny thread to show our selfmade horrible pics :naughty:

yeah..someone posted this thread on the mikagasmic thing, and I saw the funny silly ones at first then It kinda got cruel as I moved on...like making fun of some of his physical attributes which he can't help.

I for one think Mika would find it funny and if he wouldn't he shouldn't care what people think or say about him :bleh: I doubt he'll see it anyways, so no worries.

I know it's not Mika, but look at that lady in the background :lmao:

Chicago5.jpg