mika on demand

phunkygal

okay so here in the USA we have comcast digital cable that has a feature called on demand.(every1 USA citizen here knows what im talking about?right?) mika has his own 4 minute interview on on demand! i was at my grandparents and saw a mika commercial and was like"ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!it's mika!!!!!"then at the end it gave directions of how to see it!

1.whoever has comcast digital cable,go to on demand(channel 1)

2.scroll down to searchlight and press ok

3.then scroll down to entertainment and press ok

4.then scroll down to featured clips and press ok

5.then scroll down to mika and press ok!

i freaked out when i saw it and i have watched it like 5 times in the past two hours!yay!go USA!:biggrin2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so here in the USA we have comcast digital cable that has a feature called on demand.(every1 USA citizen here knows what im talking about?right?) mika has his own 4 minute interview on on demand! i was at my grandparents and saw a mika commercial and was like"ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!it's mika!!!!!"then at the end it gave directions of how to see it!

1.whoever has comcast digital cable,go to on demand(channel 1)

2.scroll down to searchlight and press ok

3.then scroll down to entertainment and press ok

4.then scroll down to featured clips and press ok

5.then scroll down to mika and press ok!

i freaked out when i saw it and i have watched it like 5 times in the past two hours!yay!go USA!:biggrin2:

I have On Demand but I don't think I have Comcast. I have Time Warner...do you think it'd be on there?

hey guys! srry for not replying till today!as i said my little brother was bugging me for the computer!lol!....also bugging me to tell him what chicken was.....oh well....i didnt tell him i just told him it meant dinner in another language!lol!little kids are so gullable!:naughty: lol!i'll go and check out youtube today to see if i can find the interview!:biggrin2:

rlly???i just searched it and mine still works....maybe it is only in certain states! did you first go under searchlight??:biggrin2:

Yes! There's only one thing under searchlight and it wasn't "featured clips." I'll look again later.

i dont have dvr nor that knowledge of technology!i rather go to a mika gig than see an interview...it is only 4 minutes....of greatness!!!!!:biggrin2: anyways dont feel bad!Lol!

Can you tell us what it is?

What does the interview ask?

How does Mika respond??

I know i'm demanding but i am DYING to know.

Knowing there's a Mika interview that i haven't seen/read is making me cuckoo!

Thanks in advance.