'relax, take it easy' on n°1 in belgium !!!

lotus58

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 weeks, that's brilliant :D

yes,well I just meant that he had been for 10 weeks in the charts with this song, not that he's been on n°1, that is only since this week ! still, he is doing great here too, after, Grace Kelly and Love Today ...

dum da di da da di dum ...

Yannick:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah; they play relax everywhere and every time in here! They play it on a music channel, it's done, and there it is on the other channel.. Also on the radio... I don't even have to play my cd in the car anymore:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to say this in Dutch (forgive me:blush-anim-cl: )

Heb je die reclame op vt4 al gezien? er is een promotie bezig voor de films die ze in de zomer draaien, met relax op de achtergrond en op het einde komt op het scherm: jouw zomer op vt4, relax (take it easy) :mf_rosetinted: het is zo gepikt en het is zo grappig :roftl: maar het is goede promotie

I'm going to say this in Dutch (forgive me:blush-anim-cl: )

Heb je die reclame op vt4 al gezien? er is een promotie bezig voor de films die ze in de zomer draaien, met relax op de achtergrond en op het einde komt op het scherm: jouw zomer op vt4, relax (take it easy) :mf_rosetinted: het is zo gepikt en het is zo grappig :roftl: maar het is goede promotie

Yes! I've seen that commercial lots of times.

But I've seen a real commercial for his cd as well! It was also on vt4 but quite late... And it only lasted about two seconds. It was just his cd, and billy brown on the background and a pic of mika of course, and it said something like: Life in cartoon motion by Mika, your cd for the summer or something.:roftl:

yes, I saw that too. They only show that promotion on vt4 and vijf tv. (I always see it when I'm watching CSI or when I'm watching Dr. phil :naughty: ) I know: which 15 years old teenager watches Dr. phil? :blink: It's a very bad habbit of mine :naughty::roftl:

Congratulations Mica!!!!!!!!!

Yes! "Relax" is everywhere!!!

Shops, parties in the campsites and in the cities, fireworks, in my car, ...

Yesterday, I phoned to a company for my job and I heard "Relax" as a waiting music!!! :biggrin2: