Mika's Luscious Locks - Official Thread

curly

Right, please kill me if there is already a thread dedicated to Mika's lucious locks, but i couldn't find one! I decided to make this thread because i was watching a few videos and looking through some pics of our man when i realised... no matter how his hair looks... it's ALWAYS SEXY!!! Whether his curls are dangling over his eyes, arranged in a certain way or just not there it always looks hot!

And so Mika's hair.. i salute you! :biggrin2:

So who wants to join in the Official Mika's Curls thread?

Members:

#1 Curly

#2 bee

#3 JUlie

#4 RosieLou

#6 BrendaLovesMika

#7 hotdlp

#8 Droopsy

#9 femifrosk

#10 cath85

#11 Emy

#12 ziema

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, please kill me if there is already a thread dedicated to Mika's lucious locks, but i couldn't find one! I decided to make this thread because i was watching a few videos and looking through some pics of our man when i realised... no matter how his hair looks... it's ALWAYS SEXY!!! Whether his curls are dangling over his eyes, arranged in a certain way or just not there it always looks hot!

his curly hair is the sex! There IS a thread on his body hair though lol *i should know - i created it!*

Whether his curls are dangling over his eyes, arranged in a certain way or just not there it always looks hot!

"Just not there"?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Things like that shouldn't be said around me, lol!

How come you never created this thread Sou ?? :blink::roftl:

Getting people to start a discussion on whether his curls are real or not...well, you know what it does to me, hence why I never started a thread like this, lol

Members:

#1 Curly

Can I , please ?? :thumb_yello:

"Just not there"?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Things like that shouldn't be said around me, lol!

:rotfl: I meant pushed back lol you nearly had a heart attack!

Getting people to start a discussion on whether his curls are real or not...well, you know what it does to me, hence why I never started a thread like this, lol

Is it a thread about "are they real or not" ??? I thought it was just a thread to say how wonderful his hair was...

Members:

#1 Curly

#2 bee

I honestly have naturally curly brown hair. Can I join please?

I honestly have naturally curly brown hair. Can I join please?

Me too!!! Lol sure your numero 3!

Oh and it's not about if they're real its about how beautiful his hair is! :biggrin2:

Is it a thread about "are they real or not" ??? I thought it was just a thread to say how wonderful his hair was...

There's a saying about people like you back in Egypt..."om lesanein". Woman, you've got an answer for everything, LOL!

Members:

#1 Curly

#2 bee

#3 JUlie

Thank you very much

Depends on how it's used in the context of the conversation :)

And yes, I can read :wink2:

I really thought i had "misread" the 1st post when i wrote the 2nd post... It wasn't a bad joke... And i also know you can read, otherwise, you would be very lucky posting right each time !! :wink2: