• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In (something): 3 good reasons

....do not play with frisbee with a pizza

1:the tomatos and olives .....(something..."don't" maybe? "Aren't", "won't")support ( I suspect this means they are not attached and will fly off when you toss the pizza)

2:(something) good (something), the dog (something) will eat it

3: A pizza (something) hands?(or is that mains?) good (something) flies (something) travelling with pizza

((this is really funny when I read it back with the somethings attached LOL))

The second one I'm not even going to try LOL

Ok, I'm gonna help you =D

First one : In the crop : 3 good reasons...

...Not to play with a pizza using it as a frisbee

1) The tomatoes and olives won't support it.

2) Even well trained, your dog is probably going to eat it.

3) A pizza doesn't fly as well as a plane, or we would all travel by Pizza.

(Ah.AH.AAH. SOOO funny xDD)

Second one :

In the crop : What's the worst ?

Run with 3kg of potatoes in the belly

or dive in a swimming pool filled with puree ?

Bianca, I'm eating the "Boost" chocolate bar... Am I going to gain weight A LOT with this scrumptious holy thing ? I'M EATING IT ANYWAY :mf_rosetinted:

(*sings "big girls you are beautiful", eating the full-of-calories-and-sugar-and-bad-things bar*)

ARGHH I WANNA LIVE IN AUSTRALIA TO EAT "BOOSTS" EVERYDAY :sneaky2:

I didn't try the boomerang yet, because it was raining the last 3 days...:thumbdown: and I had to organize my funeral :naughty:

I'm so excited! I have a partner!!!

Should be good... now i have to think of candy and other stuff that Americans don't have...

still need a partner... :thumbdown: but I am doing the bracelets! :thumb_yello:

I didnt even try to out-tape anyone as my parcel was already close to being too heavy :boxed::sneaky2:.

Speaking of which.. hehe..

I SENT IT OFF!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

:punk: :punk:

Btw, I've been talking to the woman that works at the post office and she told me that it is totally wrong what you can read on the internet about the time the parcels need. A parcel to Japan or Mexico DOESNT need more than 4 weeks. That's what they say. However, the woman said that these parcels ALWAYS need longer than that (like mine, grrr), even up to 9 weeks.

So my parcel to Bellatrix *should* need 7 days according to the internet - let's see when she will get it *blink*.

I officially began MM shopping today - i had a few bits and bobs in a box but decided the box was too small to fit the other random objects i will be buying.

It has begun - mwahahaha

u are so sloooooooooooooooooooooow!:roftl:

i already received my third MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

it's my main food !!!XDDDD

i was very thrilled when i opened the box!!!dun know why :roftl:

my mum also felt very excited :mf_rosetinted:

she took most of my chocolate bar !!!!though i will give her anyway coz it seems very sweet...XDDDD

why we give all the sweet stuff to mum???^_^" we are such bad daughters XDDDD

actually my mum grabbed the chips but i said "no!!!!! not this , (pt to the chocolate bars)these are better!! XDDDDD)

(click to enlarge)

20323111fv7.jpg

below is the tour mini book of Warszawa (Poland) , and next to it is chocolate with marshmallow inside yummy !

^_________^

99959898ok3.jpg

and can u see the confetti????yes it's from the london gig!!!!!!!!

wooTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! !!!feel like i was there!!!!!!!MIKA!!MIKA!! :mf_lustslow:

thanks Kamila & Iwona \^0^/

*wonders how many people fit in Bianca's house*

*supports the idea of Mika Meeters*

lol!

Well my mum went on a bed-throwing/giving-away rampage very recently so now we can only sleep 6 people - We had like 3 other beds before :P :P :P

MikaMeet at my house! Who's in? (I'm kidding, lol lol lol)

Ahah the wrapping thing for the seeds was clever, right ? ROFTL ^^

YES! Sneaky sneaky! But it worked :P

I have to say that... I'm the PROUD creator of the tape-thing. Actually I'm a tape-addict. Perhaps we should create a thread about this illness ?

Hahahahahahaha!

Anyway.... I'm sooo glad you liked it =D And your pictures are awesome, I put the sarkozy one as a wallpaper for my computer... couldn't resist

:lmao:!!!

And don't be ashamed or anything like this, I TOTALLY enjoyed the package I received and I seriously think that both our packages are BRILLIANT, because WE are brilliant

Awwww okay, if you say so then :P :P :P

For the Swedish thing... ahahhah, I KNEW IT ! (not xD)

It's like Aqua (Barbie Girl), everybody says it's Norwegian whereas it's Swedish. AND BASSHUNTER TOO ! It's a manipulation from the swedes, they want people think that Norwegians are crap, telling everybody that all the crappy swedish things are norwegian

Hahahahahahahahaha! Those crazy Swedes! :P

I LOVE YOU TOOOOO ^^

:wub2:

yeah! that sounds fun! ( and especially because you found a MIKA poster in the magazine!! ) also, that beret looks so cool!

Yep yep yep! XD

let me see how bad my high school french from 15 years ago is now....

In (something): 3 good reasons

....do not play with frisbee with a pizza

1:the tomatos and olives .....(something..."don't" maybe? "Aren't", "won't")support ( I suspect this means they are not attached and will fly off when you toss the pizza)

2:(something) good (something), the dog (something) will eat it

3: A pizza (something) hands?(or is that mains?) good (something) flies (something) travelling with pizza

((this is really funny when I read it back with the somethings attached LOL))

The second one I'm not even going to try LOL

LOL! Alright ... yes, they make ... a little sence :roftl:

PostcardX degenerated unfortunately because jerks started sending people threatening stuff through the mail as a joke, or would delete addresses from the files because the system was set up that you can edit pretty much anyones profile. I haven't checked back there in a couple of years to be honest now,..so I'll go check now....

http://postcardx.net/address/dfb656b5802b4ada2cb2f178d751b6c9/ apparently it's still up, but doesn't look as interesting as it used to with all sorts of projects and threads. Looks like you can just look up a random address and then just send them a postcard. But you can still edit other people's profiles. I just don't get that

Aww, that sucks ... It shouldn't be so open with the addresses ... and the editting thing is just weird :/

Regarding all the tapework, Customs probably thought they were shipping something dodgy, being so massively taped up !! LOL
So no tape when I ship my drugs to Australia then. Hehe, they will NEVER notice and consider my parcel to be a neat and pretty present.

:lmao:!!!

You crazies!

Hmmm, okay if you need to send them, I guess thats the best way :P

*Takes rage at this comment out on norwalk174's currently nonexisting box with a few rolls of tape*

LOL! The new constructive form of anger management!

Ok, I suppose I will have to join that thread about "tape fetish" illnesses. I will admit just looking at the photo of that deliciously taped box made me.....:das;

(Not to mention all the goodies that were in it. Holy Smoke, Bullwinkle, that was one helleva MM!)

And i think breana (phunky) outtapes you all - or rather, she uses her fetish constructively

YOU TAPE ADDICTS ARE CRAZY!!! *cough*

ok, i'd answer this, u both are

:sneaky2;

i saw your garden!!!*jealous*

*roftl*!

Here's my liittle garden:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/MFC%20random%20uploads/P1020620-1.jpg

(with the little bit of bad paving my mum tried to do where the pool used to be *roftl*, my dog, and my shadow *roftl*)

And this is a bit of my dad's garden *roftl* ... that's really the onyl picture I have ... it's really of my dog playing with my dad's dog:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/MFC%20random%20uploads/DSCF8771.jpg

in HK, i think only ppl who had 10 millions can live the house like u....

our house is not a house, it's a flat.....

our kitchen is hell small like this

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=K0T812XvCds

warn!naked man XDDDD

Aww, it costs MORE to live in an apartment than to live if a cheap house like mine here!

LOL! Why is he not wearing anything?? *lmao*

I officially began MM shopping today - i had a few bits and bobs in a box but decided the box was too small to fit the other random objects i will be buying.

It has begun - mwahahaha

*cheers*

*hasn't started*

*fisch*

I'm so excited! I have a partner!!!

Should be good... now i have to think of candy and other stuff that Americans don't have...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Ok, I'm gonna help you =D

First one : In the crop : 3 good reasons...

...Not to play with a pizza using it as a frisbee

1) The tomatoes and olives won't support it.

2) Even well trained, your dog is probably going to eat it.

3) A pizza doesn't fly as well as a plane, or we would all travel by Pizza.

(Ah.AH.AAH. SOOO funny xDD)

Second one :

In the crop : What's the worst ?

Run with 3kg of potatoes in the belly

or dive in a swimming pool filled with puree ?

LOL! I love the pizza one! It *is* funny! I don't get the potato one?? :/

Bianca, I'm eating the "Boost" chocolate bar... Am I going to gain weight A LOT with this scrumptious holy thing ? I'M EATING IT ANYWAY

(*sings "big girls you are beautiful", eating the full-of-calories-and-sugar-and-bad-things bar*)

ARGHH I WANNA LIVE IN AUSTRALIA TO EAT "BOOSTS" EVERYDAY

:lmao: !!!

I like the crepes very much (I am going to have to find somewhere that sells them here, I'm going to be so sad when they are finished), and the chocolate, and the EVERYTHING!

I didn't try the boomerang yet, because it was raining the last 3 days... and I had to organize my funeral

Haha!

I've just remembered something hilarious that I forgot to say. When I was going through everything, I had the Mika poster laid out and my mum walked in and looked at it and said, "Is that a French singer?", and she looks closer and says "Oohhh, yes, he looks French alright!". I was crying with laughter. Whaaat???

I didnt even try to out-tape anyone as my parcel was already close to being too heavy

It's alright, you can join me in the corner with the other people who don't have a weird tape fetish. We can discuss large soft toy feet :das:

I SENT IT OFF!!!

Btw, I've been talking to the woman that works at the post office and she told me that it is totally wrong what you can read on the internet about the time the parcels need. A parcel to Japan or Mexico DOESNT need more than 4 weeks. That's what they say. However, the woman said that these parcels ALWAYS need longer than that (like mine, grrr), even up to 9 weeks.

So my parcel to Bellatrix *should* need 7 days according to the internet - let's see when she will get it *blink*.

About time! :P :P :P Yay! Hmmm, stupid website ... now I wonder if I can believe my one...

i already received my third MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

it's my main food !!!XDDDD

i was very thrilled when i opened the box!!!dun know why

my mum also felt very excited

she took most of my chocolate bar !!!!though i will give her anyway coz it seems very sweet...XDDDD

why we give all the sweet stuff to mum???^_^" we are such bad daughters XDDDD

actually my mum grabbed the chips but i said "no!!!!! not this , (pt to the chocolate bars)these are better!! XDDDDD)

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3779/86164647qh0.jpg

below is the tour mini book of Warszawa (Poland) , and next to it is chocolate with marshmallow inside yummy !

^_________^

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4404/99959898ok3.jpg

and can u see the confetti????yes it's from the london gig!!!!!!!!

wooTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! !!!feel like i was there!!!!!!!MIKA!!MIKA!!

thanks Kamila & Iwona \^0^/

Already! :o !! Woooweee! And the confetti! *wub2*

Ark at the potty mouth on you!

And i think breana (phunky) outtapes you all - or rather, she uses her fetish constructively

*starts singing* oh oh oh oh-oh ow-oh.

okay, im done. yes, tis me with fetishes. i like tape! but i didnt know there was a thread!:shocked:

pink! i havent seen you in absolutely ages! you too wendi. hi! (sorry, i know, random)

Hi Phunky!! :D

*starts singing* oh oh oh oh-oh ow-oh.

okay, im done. yes, tis me with fetishes. i like tape! but i didnt know there was a thread!:shocked:

Oakie gets worried when we start talking about how much tape we

are putting on our parcels!! I got the post master to add extra as my

parcel was still just under the max weight!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Hi Phunky!! :D

Oakie gets worried when we start talking about how much tape we

are putting on our parcels!! I got the post master to add extra as my

parcel was still just under the max weight!!! :roftl: :roftl:

you should ask becky about her trouble opening a parcel from me! i sent her a prize for winning the fanfic comp and she couldnt get the package open cuz there was so much tape! :lamo:

you should ask becky about her trouble opening a parcel from me! i sent her a prize for winning the fanfic comp and she couldnt get the package open cuz there was so much tape! :lamo:

I had the whole parcel covered in tape - then they weighed it and

said it was too heavy!! :boxed: Took me ages to get the parcel open

again to take a couple of things out!!! :roftl: :roftl:

OT - did you see Pinks terrible bruises? :boxed:

I had the whole parcel covered in tape - then they weighed it and

said it was too heavy!! :boxed: Took me ages to get the parcel open

again to take a couple of things out!!! :roftl: :roftl:

OT - did you see Pinks terrible bruises? :boxed:

no! :lmao: bruises?:boxed: