Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Germany! What's something German you might send someone that you need to know their favourite number for? *cough*

*hopes MIKA-TheBestMusician finds this before Petra*

Don't even think about telling her!!!!!:hunter:

Oh crap .. um ... no. Don't know what your talking about...

Me neither. :fisch:

Aha! Well, German I can do *cough*, I don't like people very well talking behind my back.

... "Write to her what you have for preferences - where your partner should come and in such a way"

Oh .. booooorriiiiiing!

Sorry :naughty: . I wanted to write something better but I was not able to because I had been writing in English the whole day.

What about: "Wenn du denkst, dass du denkst, dann denkst du nur du denkst, denn das Denken der Gedanken ist gedankenloses Denken." Better? :naughty: [dict.leo.org]

Petra, do you like only particular kinds of chocolate? Dark, milk, white?

My name is Petra, I like chocolate - but only milk chocolate. I'm looking for a stable relationship. No kids, though. :mf_rosetinted: (ok, erase the last two sentences)

So she doesn't have a tape fetish.. I feel that there is some inside joke that I am not a part of.

:fisch:*wonders if Megan hasnt read all LemonChiffon parts*

I have a tape fetish!!

Everyone does! GO TAPE!

I won't tape it I guess because they will surely open it at the customs. And I cant even do a Mrs Weasley because the woman at the post office told me there wouldnt be any stamps on the bigger parcels anyway. :blink:

You can PM Pink and tell her you want to join in June - then she

can add you to the list!!! :thumb_yello:

Okay, thanks!:thumb_yello:

Don't even think about telling her!!!!!:hunter:

My name is Petra, I like chocolate - but only milk chocolate. I'm looking for a stable relationship. No kids, though. :mf_rosetinted: (ok, erase the last two sentences)

:

:lmao:

:fisch:*wonders if Megan hasnt read all LemonChiffon parts*

*feels extremely dumb for not reading all the lemonChiffon parts* :blush-anim-cl:

I won't tape it I guess because they will surely open it at the customs. And I cant even do a Mrs Weasley because the woman at the post office told me there wouldnt be any stamps on the bigger parcels anyway. :blink:

The post hasn't opened any of the packages that I've sent yet...I'll have to consider the taping :naughty:

oh my goodness :mf_lustslow: i know im new and all but i wont be by june lol so can i sign myself up for this!!!! I want lots of yummy foreign chocolate :roftl:

Ill be in N.Ireland then so can fire of Tayto crisps (the best crisps in the world done u know :wink2: ) along with UK style things :)

Yep! Maple syrup ones :P and the bunnies are marshmallow... Chubby bunny anyone?:das:

chubby bunny! :naughty::das:

my sister was reading the list you made and she asked me what "chubby bunnies" were :roftl:

chubby bunny! :naughty::das:

my sister was reading the list you made and she asked me what "chubby bunnies" were :roftl:

:roftl: Don't try to play with those or take off the decorations on them cuz the eyes, bellies, etc. are quite hard :blink:

I havent had mine either - but I think Crina has been busy!! :thumb_yello:

You know who was supposed to send you a package? No one ever told me :no:

yes. she said she wants to print out pictures for me or somethin and ehr printer isnt workin.:naughty: im like "send the damn MM already! ahhhhh!"

:lmfao:

Wow - thats weird - I had Crina's address - and she got mine! :blink:

So it wasn't really secret then - and not as much tape either :roftl: :roftl:

Consider yourself lucky. On having someone that sends you a package and on not having a crapload of tape on that package :lmfao:

You know who was supposed to send you a package? No one ever told me :no:

:lmfao:

dont laugh at me! i can trust milou. she was my first mika friend and every day she emails me with a list of things she bought for me. i just think she likes to procrastine. it sorta is my fault cuz when i sent the MM she wasnt ready yet. but still she was like "oh, i will send your REALLY soon! i promise" so here we are....two months later.

dont laugh at me! i can trust milou. she was my first mika friend and every day she emails me with a list of things she bought for me. i just think she likes to procrastine. it sorta is my fault cuz when i sent the MM she wasnt ready yet. but still she was like "oh, i will send your REALLY soon! i promise" so here we are....two months later.

I feel that you two are becoming distant :tears: You have to work through the tough times along with the good.. it's what a good MFC relationship takes :wink2:

:naughty: