Mika Mail

sending mine today!!

i was going to send it yesterday, but i couldn't find the supplies to tape the box up:thumbdown:

this has been so much fun to do!

I GOT IT!!! I got my Mika mail!! Im so happy, oh how I love it Hillary!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Its wonderful can I post picks here soon?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you got it already?!?!?!?!

WOW!!!!!

I sure do, I went out this morning saying to dad, "my package may be a few weeks" when I got home later this morning, I went to open the door and there it was on the doorstep, I knew instantly what it was!

I especially love the little bit extra! everything is so amaising

pictures:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1449/mikamail1vl0.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7598/mailup2.jpg

Sent a mika mail to lilmot again today.

Molly - dont click the link, everyone else who isnt my partner can look at pics:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/pinkunicorn123/mikamail.jpg

:bored::fisch::sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :angel_not::doh::sneaky2:

OK OK, I won't do it...but it is tempting. It would ruin the surprise, tho, and I do like a good surprise.

BTW, I mailed off my mika mail to Pink today too. Wish I had a pic to tempt her with, but no, I don't. hehe.. Will just have to wait. This is so much fun!

Tomomi I so wish the other part had arrived too! The other part is better...it's the box I was going to send originally before they told me it would cost almost £50 to send it by airmail!

I really need to post some pics of my Mika Mail...because it's amazing!

Tomomi I've been eating things! I'll give you a full report!

Oh the Katsu was lovely! I was the only one in my family that was daring enought to try it! lol!

I haven't read the whole topic again, but i don't think i can get my package so loaded :boxed: Aaarggh, why is everything here so expensive?

It is a little expensive but worth it i think - i thought mine was going to cost the earth because i only sent a small amount last time and it was twice what i thought, but this time is was half of the price i thought it would be (plus i worked out its £5 cheaper to post from the main post office in town rather than the local one - Kerching!)

I have some very tasty Canadian Treats!

Coffee crisps and Rogers Chocolate Creams!

yummmmmm

Coffee crisps?

OH! You mean those chocolate bars ha ha ha sorry i forgot about those for a second - i tried those when i came to canada in june, i thought you mean crisps as in potato chips.