Mika Mail

A P.O. Box is in your local post office where instead of taking mail to your door they keep it in your own box/locker.

This was instead of giving out your address if you are a business for example or a charity, you get a p.o.box and get an address like:

P.O. Box 123

SomeTown

SomeCountry

SomeZipcode

lol

okay, thanks! i've never heard of one before and i dont think theyre down in cornwall...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah

of course

you evil person, you :naughty:

I wonder what Mika's address is... not that i would EVER go there and nick him :cool:

Ha ha im sure its possible to find out, he said in some interview that he lives with his parents so...

We know his family's full names, with the power of the internet and websites with electorial search engines im sure its easy to find out - but i wouldnt bother lol.

Hey you never know, he might be a mika mailer in disguise and you could be sending him things :P

:lmao:

if its bread and milk he needs, for risk of it going stale/sour, i guess i'll have to hand deliver it =[

such a chore

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:shocked: Oh No! Thats awful, i guess you have to grit your teeth and take one for the team....who knows, might even answer the door in his boxers - then what will you do! Its a tedious task but someone has to do it ThatRadFreak

:shocked: Oh No! Thats awful, i guess you have to grit your teeth and take one for the team....who knows, might even answer the door in his boxers - then what will you do! Its a tedious task but someone has to do it ThatRadFreak

i dont know what i would do.

be disgusted, horrified, blinded perhaps?

but i am willing to take that risk :mf_rosetinted:

call me Carmel =]

i dont suppose mica interests in necrophilia but there you go :P

just dont come back, then you can stay forever - but let me have the bread and milk ;)

necrophilia? -looks up on google-

hey!

im not a dead body!

xD

sweet plan, you can have the bread and milk now, i'll just say i forgot it when i get to Mikas :roftl:

necrophilia? -looks up on google-

hey!

im not a dead body!

xD

sweet plan, you can have the bread and milk now, i'll just say i forgot it when i get to Mikas :roftl:

well, you said you wouldnt return alive, one can only assume thats what you meant.

maybe a jealous MFCer stabbed you :P

*is amused that you looked it up on google - try coprophilia, mica def isnt into that - i hope to god*

well, you said you wouldnt return alive, one can only assume thats what you meant.

maybe a jealous MFCer stabbed you :P

*is amused that you looked it up on google - try coprophilia, mica def isnt into that - i hope to god*

i promise i didnt xD

probably.

it wasnt YOU was it?

all this time i was led to believe you just wanted the bread and milk... :roftl:

well, it would explain why he refuses to say whether he is gay or not...

:lmao: -feels slightly guilty-

i hope mika is not interested in either of those things, or other slightly freaky stuff xD

i promise i didnt xD

probably.

it wasnt YOU was it?

all this time i was led to believe you just wanted the bread and milk... :roftl:

well, it would explain why he refuses to say whether he is gay or not...

:lmao: -feels slightly guilty-

i hope mika is not interested in either of those things, or other slightly freaky stuff xD

it explains his want for privacy because he secretly just loves bread and milk?

well, there are kids on this forum - cant let them see anything but sandwich making can we :P

-puts on a long coat, a hat, shades, and gets a short person to stand on sholders-

i, of course, am not a child

i suppose not, but what kids are up at 1:40 am?

-puts on a long coat, a hat, shades, and gets a short person to stand on sholders-

i, of course, am not a child

i suppose not, but what kids are up at 1:40 am?

me? 17 in 6 days :P

does that count.

Then again we could be traumatising those who categorize themselves as 'young-at-heart'