• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so.. we can send ANYTHING? :lol3:

I mean.. it doesn't have to be only edible, right? :P

oh deary.. :blink:

Anything and everything, im hoping when people start sending theirs that they will post pics of them on here so dont send anything too 'exotic' (x/r)

But me and lilmot have send jewelery, sweets, chocolate, stationary, keyrings, little toy things, magazines, cds - anything

sounds scary :blink::roftl: well if you can fit a rock band into the box, then..:mf_rosetinted:

XD lol

btw my inbox isn't full anymore :naughty:

Anything and everything, im hoping when people start sending theirs that they will post pics of them on here so dont send anything too 'exotic' (x/r)

But me and lilmot have send jewelery, sweets, chocolate, stationary, keyrings, little toy things, magazines, cds - anything

oh okay.. :lol3:

I know Kata would love a bit of Estonian 90s music :lmfao:

:shocked: *is shocked and throws up a little bit in her mouth* :thumbdown: I watched eurovision, i know what you are capable of - especially those from ukraine

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY :shocked::lmfao:

from ukraine? what? :blink:

and we won Eurovision in 2001.. :cool: oh yeah, thats not 90s anymore :P

:shocked: *is shocked and throws up a little bit in her mouth* :thumbdown: I watched eurovision, i know what you are capable of - especially those from ukraine

Hey hey Estonian had good Eurovision songs in the 90s, it only went bad around 2001 :sneaky2::roftl: