Mika Mail

Obligatory Recap Post.

TO ALL NEWCOMERS TO THE MIKA MAIL THREAD:

1) Please read the first post, this can give you details on what mika mail is, who is paired already, who is looking for a partner, and how to join.

2) It may take a few minutes or a few days to pair you up so bear with us :)

TO ALL MIKA MAILERS:

1) If you are unhappy with your partner, or their location, message me to let me know and i will repair you with someone else fitting your requirements

2) If you would like to be paired with a second person as well as your first partner, again, let me know - it can be arranged :)

It was suggested in one of the posts while i have been away that we change partners every month.

I think a month would be a bit short as it takes approx 2 weeks to send one Mika Mail (e.g. 1 week to collect items and find a box, then approx a week for the box to reach its destination depending on where you are mailing to).

Therefor i am suggesting a change around every 6 weeks - 2 months.

Pairs were made from the beginning of August so the proposed 'Shuffle Day' would be around the week beginning 1st October for Mika Mailers.

This date will give new members a chance to work with their current partners.

Mika Mailers with have the opportunity to have a new partner, or be paired with someone else while continuing with their current partner.

This is not set yet.

It is an idea that i would appreciate your feedback.

if i get paired up

its a wicked idea =]

alot of people seem to want to be paired with Japan, so this way, everyone could have a little piece of japan xD

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i get paired up

its a wicked idea =]

alot of people seem to want to be paired with Japan, so this way, everyone could have a little piece of japan xD

Hey Carmel I could get pared up with u,ur a lot closer and ur in the land of Winegums :naughty:

Sorry I had to give up the other pairup but Cali was real expensive

Japan would be cool ,but that's super far away too

2 months' plan would be fine with me... :thumb_yello:

So how much time do we "new members" have now?

And I've been 'Mikafied', just sent you a PM. :biggrin2:

I set the date as the 1st October as it gives new members just over a month (enough for 1-2 Mika Mails)

Having had a great response to the idea of reshuffling everyone, on 1st October i will post a long list of all the new pairs :) So keep an eye out for your name on the day.

Since we already have around 40 participants there are great opportunities to do this with people from all over the world :)

both are equally disturbing...

glad you liked them then :lol3:

Well the russian one was born becasue she said she would have explected a more russia accent than I have in that first one,wich also was born because Elina wanted to know how to pronounce my name

glad you liked them then :lol3:

Well the russian one was born becasue she said she would have explected a more russia accent than I have in that first one,wich also was born because Elina wanted to know how to pronounce my name

Lol you sound kinda like a yankee :P

And anyway i was pronouncing it 'Eye-own-a'

I was thinking abt smth yank-ish to say,but it escapes me

and u gonna continue to pronounce it like that? huh? huh?

yeah course - its the way i know - its kinda suck in my head now

why dont you change your username to the phonic version to help me.

Euona or Eauona, or even, the most fitting of all Ewww-ona :P

yeah course - its the way i know - its kinda suck in my head now

why dont you change your username to the phonic version to help me.

Euona or Eauona, or even, the most fitting of all Ewww-ona :P

dun worry,ur version sounds best

u should have heard my other names :lmao:

Tho I could just go for jojo and regret it the rest of my life

Hmmm I thought it was like..You-vana:boxed:

(I don't really feel bad ronouncing everyone's names wrong though, noone can pronounce mine either :sneaky2: )

would have thought ka-ta was pretty standard? or is it kay-ta?

Holly is easy (me) except im dyslexic so half of the time, when i write it, i spell it as holy lol told you i was god

Hmmm I thought it was like..You-vana:boxed:

(I don't really feel bad ronouncing everyone's names wrong though, noone can pronounce mine either :sneaky2: )

hmmm Is it KATA with like with two a's like how they sound in MIKA? that's how we pronounce it in dutch anyway hihi:naughty:

Or is it like the english way, like as in kate?:fisch:

Oh well, don't feel bad, everyone pronounces my real name wrong, and I just hate it when they ask: What?? Like they never heard it in their entire life, and oh yes! that happens all the time:thumbdown:

Followed by a stupid elvis joke of course..:sneaky2:

would have thought ka-ta was pretty standard?

Holly is easy (me) except im dyslexic so half of the time, when i write it, i spell it as holy lol told you i was god

I also thought it'd be pretty easy to get right, but most people pronounce it kate-a or car-ta ......it's cat-a damnit :sneaky2:

dun worry,ur version sounds best

u should have heard my other names :lmao:

Tho I could just go for jojo and regret it the rest of my life

and your name i would pronounce as I-ona :boxed: lol , but the dutch i :boxed: , like in mika haha, so e-yona i guess haha

OR

johanah:naughty: