Any Musicians Amongst Us ?

Aurelien

Hello all !

I was just wondering if any of you were musicians ? And, more importantly, if you played any of Mika's such wonderfully beautiful music ?:thumb_yello:

I used to be a cellist and have learned the parts to "Happy Ending" "Over My Shoulder" and all the songs in which strings could aplly. My main instruments however are drums and piano. On the latter, I can play Grace Kelly, Love Today, Relax, and my all time favorit.... STUCK IN THE MIDDLE! Oh my god! That D Minor bass line in the left hand is just perfectly simple and beautiful ! :-):biggrin2:

Right, I'm gonna stop here, I get carried on easily with Mika's music!

Avis à tous les Francais, on devrait créer un fan club Francais, officiel...

Kisses / Bisous!:wub2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played clarinet when I was younger to grade 7 and also piano. I used to play the flute and alto sax too and also learnt to play drums. I can kinda play guitar but I'm still teaching myself that.

I can play parts of Mika songs on piano. Once I get the music book I'll learn them all properly though :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5531&highlight=instruments

(There's already a thread like this though)

Hello all !

I was just wondering if any of you were musicians ? And, more importantly, if you played any of Mika's such wonderfully beautiful music ?:thumb_yello:

I used to be a cellist and have learned the parts to "Happy Ending" "Over My Shoulder" and all the songs in which strings could aplly. My main instruments however are drums and piano. On the latter, I can play Grace Kelly, Love Today, Relax, and my all time favorit.... STUCK IN THE MIDDLE! Oh my god! That D Minor bass line in the left hand is just perfectly simple and beautiful ! :-):biggrin2:

I think I am a musician.

I played the piano for four (4) years or more, although now I mostly sing. So, I am a singer. Does that count? :blink:

I sing, write songs, and play piano. I can play Grace Kelly, Stuck in the Middle, Over My Shoulder, and Love Today. Mika's songs don't have many chords, so it wasn't for me hard to lift them by ear rather quickly. However, he has bigger hands than I do, so playing those fast octave jumps in Love Today can be tiring! Haha! :bleh:

BTW, Stuck in the Middle is my favorite too! I love playing and singing it, and I extend the scat section at the end for my own enjoyment. :naughty:

I sing. Not professionally, I've never been trained, it's just something I've done and progressed at over the years.

I'm retarded at playing the piano although I think it's a beautiful instrument.

I can play three tunes on the recorder (merrily we roll along, london's burning and good king wenslas) xDDD

errr....i think thats it lol

BTW, Stuck in the Middle is my favorite too! I love playing and singing it, and I extend the scat section at the end for my own enjoyment. :naughty:

I love playing Stuck In The Middle too. Think I've managed to master Over My Shoulder too now.. :thumb_yello:

Hello all !

Me sometimes, as self taught.

Sometime I create something. But I prefer to play songs made by others I love :)

I try to play various instruments...and I tried to play Mika too...

• 2 years later...

I play the piano, a little drums, a little flute, a little guitar.

I can play billy brown and love today on the guitar, Grace Kelly, Blue Eyes, Stuck In The Middle, Toy Boy, Instant Martyr, Love Today, Over My Shoulder, Acoustic Relax, Billy Brown, part of my interpretation, Pick Up Off The Floor and Lonely Alcoholic on the piano.