Mika's Postcard from T4 on the Beach Tuesday 7/08 9.35 a.m!!

paula.pop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU BABS, dunno how I missed this on tv guess it's cos I can't get my big ass off MFC and the next pic is for all those in the "know" especially Yup

I have called it "evidence" :wink2:

evidence.png

I'm hoping this will lighten and brighten up MFC once more :biggrin2:

THANK YOU BABS, dunno how I missed this on tv guess it's cos I can't get my big ass off MFC and the next pic is for all those in the "know" especially Yup

evidence.png

Holy hell, sparkly1. *death to Hannah* :D

Ahhhh this was awesome! One of my favorites, definitely! Mika is adorable. I love the Luke part. :D

I wouldn't have known about this until my friend texted me to let me know just minutes before it started - thanks Shari! :biggrin2: You're the best! :thumb_yello:

I did watch it and recorded it aswell. I think those peeps from Hollyoaks thought he was a nutcase!:shocked::naughty::roftl:

I did watch it and recorded it aswell. I think those peeps from Hollyoaks thought he was a nutcase!:shocked::naughty::roftl:

Yeah, that's what I think too! (That they thought he was... :biggrin2: ) And Mika seemed like an excited fan! :biggrin2: Look at his face when he notices his idols and when they walk away. "Do you really?" Priceless! :naughty: I think I have to make a screencap or two...

evidence.png

I was staring cluelessy at this picture and then I was like "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Hahah

Naughty naughty

Yeah, that's what I think too! (That they thought he was... :biggrin2: ) And Mika seemed like an excited fan! :biggrin2: Look at his face when he notices his idols and when they walk away. "Do you really?" Priceless! :naughty: I think I have to make a screencap or two...

Next time any of us meet Mika and end up freaking out like that we can remind him of this and we won't feel as stupid.

I totally agree, don't know what it is, but it's true for me.

It's weird, isn't it?

It must be her attitude or something....I just don't like her vibe, and the way she seems so patronising and up her own a**e.

How can some people just come across soooo nicely and cute, and sweet (ie, Mika, or Alexa, or Zane) and then others like Miquita just come across like total *beep*?

:boxed:

It's weird, isn't it?

It must be her attitude or something....I just don't like her vibe, and the way she seems so patronising and up her own a**e.

How can some people just come across soooo nicely and cute, and sweet (ie, Mika, or Alexa, or Zane) and then others like Miquita just come across like total *beep*?

:boxed:

Wait, I missed it. :biggrin2:

I take it you don't like Miquita, then?

At first, I thought Mika didn't like her... Now, I'm not sure if he does or if he's just being nice.

Sorry, Miquita, but definitely Mika, Alexa and Zane come across much nicer and perhaps even humble; Mika and Alexa are particularly sweet. I think those three lack attitude of the bad sort.

But, I can't put my finger on what it is about Miquita that seemed to bother Mika once... She doesn't come across as patronising to me. I definitely prefer the vibe of Mika/Alexa/Zane. :thumb_yello:

Next time any of us meet Mika and end up freaking out like that we can remind him of this and we won't feel as stupid.

Good plan! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad that Mika shows he's stu... only human too, and gets nervous like the rest of us mortals. :naughty::punk: He so has his feet on the ground! :wub2:

And that postcard video is the most perfect proof of that as far in my opinion.

Good plan! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad that Mika shows he's stu... only human too, and gets nervous like the rest of us mortals. :naughty::punk: He so has his feet on the ground! :wub2:

another reason why we love him so much, I hope he gets better soon (feel for him right now).

evidence.png

OMG.. :mf_lustslow: .. :roftl: thanks sparkly!! lmao

That video had me laughing from start to end:

- Mika not knowing how to open the door

- Mika barely letting Luke talk while advertising him as "very nice, quite eligible... and desperate" :naughty:

- Luke trying on a pink corset

- Mika fangirling the Hollyoaks guy (the shy finger point and the voice when he says "He's from Hollyoaks, he is, he's famous" is sooo child-like and adorable and he couldn't even look at the guy when talking to him, he just grinned shyly and goofily and held Alexa's hand) :blush-anim-cl:

- Pretending to spew after the other guy instead of the Hollyoaks guy responded :bleh:

- Throwing Alexa's imaginary vomit at the camera

- Counting from 27 to 30 on his fingers and looking lost while doing so...

- Carrying Alexa away

- Martin's flashy Big Girl guitar playing

- Mika with a kiss on his cheek...

- His seal impersonation that really sounded like a dog impersonation

- His crazy facial expression while saying "on the wateeer"

- The "I've made it" expression with the air punches and the Hollyoaks people looking at him like he's a complete nutter (he looked very socially awkward, the lovable weirdo) :lol3:

- Then his complete transformation from goofy fangirl to a cool and confident performer in command of the stage. :cool:

Also, I didn't know that Jake Shears featured in animal costume in a Mika show; my two favourite men, awesome. :biggrin2:

That video is one of the cutest, funniest and most character-revealing so far. It's also a screencapping goldmine. Thank you for sharing. :wub2:

What "evidence" are you talking about, sparkly1? I hope it's just this knitter's mind talking and you don't really mean anything that might show oneself on the lower part of the picture. :blink::fisch: Eh... Do you? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Scut Monkey, your analyses made me laugh! You are so right. :lmfao:

- The "I've made it" expression with the air punches and the Hollyoaks people looking at him like he's a complete nutter (he looked very socially awkward, the lovable weirdo) :lol3:

- Then his complete transformation from goofy fangirl to a cool and confident performer in command of the stage. :cool:

That video is one of the cutest, funniest and most character-revealing so far. It's also a screencapping goldmine. Thank you for sharing. :wub2:

I totally agree with you, Scut. :)

That Hollyoaks thing was freaking hilarious. :roftl: It was so awkward and boyish, and he reminded me of a teenager at a concert meeting the band or something. :D

Another reason why I love him... :D

- Mika not knowing how to open the door

- Mika barely letting Luke talk while advertising him as "very nice, quite eligible... and desperate" :naughty:

- Luke trying on a pink corset

- Mika fangirling the Hollyoaks guy (the shy finger point and the voice when he says "He's from Hollyoaks, he is, he's famous" is sooo child-like and adorable and he couldn't even look at the guy when talking to him, he just grinned shyly and goofily and held Alexa's hand) :blush-anim-cl:

- Pretending to spew after the other guy instead of the Hollyoaks guy responded :bleh:

- Throwing Alexa's imaginary vomit at the camera

- Counting from 27 to 30 on his fingers and looking lost while doing so...

- Carrying Alexa away

- Martin's flashy Big Girl guitar playing

- Mika with a kiss on his cheek...

- His seal impersonation that really sounded like a dog impersonation

- His crazy facial expression while saying "on the wateeer"

Also, I didn't know that Jake Shears featured in animal costume in a Mika show; my two favourite men, awesome. :biggrin2:

I couldn't have said it any better.

I think I need to watch it AGAIN.

Oh WOW!

Thanks for putting this up!

I was asleep and my Mom rang to tell me it was on and by then it was half way through! I wish I was a morning person!! LOL!

Now can watch it as often as I want- even from the start!

xx