This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

lol.. the heat does a lot of bad things to people :mf_rosetinted:

glad to see you've chirped up :bleh:

lol.. you must be :bleh:.. seems like you're all by yourself though :wink2:

yeah....it was like 95 degrees here today! and i was in the heat all day! :blink: i think i got a little sick too, and my ear ache , but thats all coolio now that im happy and talking to you guys! woop woop! :biggrin2: wow, i totally sound like a bipolar person on here , because first im ready to cry , and then now im happy happy joy joy! :roftl:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind. Evil underworld figures operate solo.

lol.. so .. whats it like down there eh? :naughty:

yeah....it was like 95 degrees here today! and i was in the heat all day! :blink: i think i got a little sick too, and my ear ache , but thats all coolio now that im happy and talking to you guys! woop woop! :biggrin2: wow, i totally sound like a bipolar person on here , because first im ready to cry , and then now im happy happy joy joy! :roftl:

aw.. that sucks.. but at least u feel happy now :).. mika does great miracle wonders :fisch:.. i think :blink: lol

Sooo, what are you ladies up to? It's 1pm now and I should be in a lecture but I'm tired and can't be arsed. :mf_rosetinted:

lol.. so you're bunking off basically :bleh: tut tut, what lecture is it?

hmm.. well its 4 am here.. and i'm leaving to go to the airport at 5.30.. wow time is going by slow :mf_rosetinted:

im counting the freckles on my face , im at 14 so far.....:naughty: its the italian in me i swear it! lol jk jk

lol joker :naughty:.. you're partly italian too? hmm.. they're everywhere lol.. erm, anjoy counting your freckles.

lol.. so you're bunking off basically :bleh: tut tut, what lecture is it?

hmm.. well its 4 am here.. and i'm leaving to go to the airport at 5.30.. wow time is going by slow :mf_rosetinted:

wow! if i were alowed on mfc that late i would be! lol the mfc is my home what can i say? :naughty: im such a loser :roftl:

wow! if i were alowed on mfc that late i would be! lol the mfc is my home what can i say? :naughty: im such a loser

lol.. i'm only on cos i didn't wanna go bed :bleh:.. but not much goes on at this time :blink:.. mfc is my home too :wub2: well my virtual one :bleh:

lol! yeah im 37.5 percent italian! lol i calculated it myself! :naughty:

hmm.. how'd u calculate that? lol.. i'm 50% italian :biggrin2:

lol.. i'm only on cos i didn't wanna go bed :bleh:.. but not much goes on at this time :blink:.. mfc is my home too :wub2: well my virtual one :bleh:

hmm.. how'd u calculate that? lol.. i'm 50% italian :biggrin2:

well! .....my dad is half and my mom is a quarter , and half of 75 percent is 37.5 ....woop woop not as dumb as i look....sound? lol unless that is wrong ha ha

well! .....my dad is half and my mom is a quarter , and half of 75 percent is 37.5 ....woop woop not as dumb as i look....sound? lol unless that is wrong ha ha

hmm.. i think that looks right.. yeah it should be since my mums 100% italian which makes me 50% *counts a few more numbers in her head* yup thats right :biggrin2: :biggrin2: and i'm supposed to be good in maths :doh:

lol.. so .. whats it like down there eh?

Dark. But sexy. :naughty:

im counting the freckles on my face , im at 14 so far.....

Play "connect the dots" with a texta. It's much more fun. :roftl:

lol.. so you're bunking off basically tut tut, what lecture is it?

hmm.. well its 4 am here.. and i'm leaving to go to the airport at 5.30.. wow time is going by slow

We call it "wagging" here. :naughty: It's a Pharmacology lecture. :sneaky2:

Ooh, are you travelling or going to pick someone up?

lol! yeah im 37.5 percent italian! lol i calculated it myself! :naughty:

What the? :lol3:

Well, I'm 0% Italian although I have a lot of relatives living there and studied Italian in Primary School. :bleh:

Dark. But sexy.

Play "connect the dots" with a texta. It's much more fun.

We call it "wagging" here. It's a Pharmacology lecture. :sneaky2:

Well, I'm 0% Italian although I have a lot of relatives living there and studied Italian in Primary School. :bleh:

:roftl::roftl:.. hmm.. wagging.. reminds me of a dog :fisch: lol.

ah.. can u say any italian words then? :bleh:

Dark. But sexy. :naughty:

Play "connect the dots" with a texta. It's much more fun. :roftl:

We call it "wagging" here. :naughty: It's a Pharmacology lecture. :sneaky2:

lol! ha ha ....none of my ancesters are from america......is that a good thing? *i realize this has nothing to do with your post!* :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:.. hmm.. wagging.. reminds me of a dog :fisch: lol.

ah.. can u say any italian words then? :bleh:

Yes, Aussie slang is weird like that. :naughty:

Ummm, I can count to 14 and I know how to sing a silly little song called "Ciao Bonjourno". That's all that I can remember. The rest of my education came from The Godfather. :naughty:.=

Yes, Aussie slang is weird like that. :naughty:

Ummm, I can count to 14 and I know how to sing a silly little song called "Ciao Bonjourno". That's all that I can remember. The rest of my education came from The Godfather. :naughty:.=

lol ha ha.. hmm never heard of that song :blink:.. i bet it's too innocent for my liking anyway :bleh:

well , actually its like a festival type thing that i cant remember the name to , but my brother said that linkin park and these two other bands are gonna be there......xD not being very specific am i lol :roftl:

oooh i see.. no you're not :bleh:.. but hope u enjoy yourself :wink2:.. how old's your bro?

lol! ha ha ....none of my ancesters are from america......is that a good thing? *i realize this has nothing to do with your post!* :naughty:

I love that: you quoted my post then said something completely random. :naughty:

well , actually its like a festival type thing that i cant remember the name to , but my brother said that linkin park and these two other bands are gonna be there......xD not being very specific am i lol :roftl:

Wow! Have tons of fun! :biggrin2:

Random: yesterday a friend grilled me on the definition of concert vs. gig. None of the "concerts" that I've been to qualify in her definition. :sneaky2:

oooh i see.. no you're not :bleh:.. but hope u enjoy yourself :wink2:.. how old's your bro?

hes 17 ...but for some reason he looks older than mika! lol xD :roftl: and he looks dirty...he needs to shave his PATHETIC beard and get his messy curly blonde hair styled or something! lol ....but anyways .......what were we talking about? :naughty: