This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

:roftl:.. how do u paint your face like a nipple? that'd be so hard :roftl:

simple. paint your face soft pink (or brown lmfao) and paint a darker circle in the middle, with a bit of detail xDDD

EDIT: And if you dye your hair pink you could be a hairy nipple xDDDD

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so guys just today i got to thinking mika should perform "sweet dreams" topless...AND he DID at Ibiza!!!!!! :shocked::naughty: :naughty:wow freaky this is the third time something like this happened!!!

simple. paint your face soft pink (or brown lmfao) and paint a darker circle in the middle, with a bit of detail xDDD

but you're not gonna be able to tell THAT is a nipple :roftl:.. he'll just think you got weird circles on your face.. unless u just write on your head I'M A NIPPLE!

:naughty: then he'd get it :thumb_yello:

so guys just today i got to thinking mika should perform "sweet dreams" topless...AND he DID at Ibiza!!!!!! :shocked::naughty: :naughty:wow freaky this is the third time something like this happened!!!

ok let me laugh first :roftl::lmao:.. OMG he took off his top when he sang sweet dreams :o *faint faint faint* was that while he did those sexy moves he does *faint faint faint some more*.. what happened to LT then? :naughty:.. where are the pics are there any pics *grabs kavi* PIIIICS !! NEED TO SEE THEM

but you're not gonna be able to tell THAT is a nipple :roftl:.. he'll just think you got weird circles on your face.. unless u just write on your head I'M A NIPPLE!

hmmmmmm i might do that instead of going as a dog:naughty:

just write on my forehead IM A NIPPLE HEAD! :lmao:

hmmmmmm i might do that instead of going as a dog:naughty:

just write on my forehead IM A NIPPLE HEAD! :lmao:

ha ha.. this is great.. so he's gonna get a nipple head and a whale's penis coming to his concerts.. hmm... i wonder what he's gonna think :fisch:

any more offers of dressing up like a body part?

ha ha.. this is great.. so he's gonna get a nipple head and a whale's penis coming to his concerts.. hmm... i wonder what he's gonna think :fisch:

well how about you go as a toe?:naughty:

or maybe a ....man boob?:lmao:

:roftl: :roftl:

ok let me laugh first :roftl::lmao:.. OMG he took off his top when he sang sweet dreams :o *faint faint faint* was that while he did those sexy moves he does *faint faint faint some more*.. what happened to LT then? :naughty:.. where are the pics are there any pics *grabs kavi* PIIIICS !! NEED TO SEE THEM

calm down girlie!! :naughty: well in my daydream u know THE vid of sweet dreams he was doing it topless...i dunno if he did those moves at Ibiza...not much of a repot in the Ibiza thread :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

calm down girlie!! :naughty: well in my daydream u know THE vid of sweet dreams he was doing it topless...i dunno if he did those moves at Ibiza...not much of a repot in the Ibiza thread :thumbdown:

hey can u blame me for getting agitated when u mention mika topless :bleh:.. it'll be worse when he does full monty :das:.. ah ok...

a moob? :lmao:

yes thats what they're called in the 21st century lauren, get in with the times *clicks fingers* :naughty: