This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

I love that: you quoted my post then said something completely random. :naughty:

Wow! Have tons of fun! :biggrin2:

Random: yesterday a friend grilled me on the definition of concert vs. gig. None of the "concerts" that I've been to qualify in her definition. :sneaky2:

hmmmm......well......ive never been to a concert.......or a gig even though i thought they were the same thing?:blink:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmm......well......ive never been to a concert.......or a gig even though i thought they were the same thing?:blink:

Supposedly a concert is much bigger than a gig. A gig is usually in a club or an auditorium. A concert is usually in an arena or a large festival.

oh yeah danika do you think you could come visit me? :tears: lol jk ha ha its really boring in my town anyway! :roftl:nothing at all here :thumbdown: except for the fair! :naughty:

yeah sure.. if i knew where u lived lol :naughty:

12:31 AM. :blink::roftl:

I was just confused because I forgot about the massive US-Australia time difference, and I also was confused about how long I've been on here. :roftl: The last time I talked to you you were going to sleep.

LOL, it's crazy, isn't it? :naughty:

What're you up to now? :original:

This is a new one!

why was the first one closed?

because of the server. turns out it was OUR fault it was running so slow! Any thread with over 3000 posts was killing the server. So now, we have parts! :D

no forum server really has to deal with so many posts, cos forums are never this popular xDDDD which just makes Mika's fans internet hardcores :mf_rosetinted: