This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

:roftl::boxed: kinda cool though!

omm imagine if we (all from this thread) get to go together and dress up as diff parts! :roftl:

that'd be so.. weird :blink::roftl:... so someone came as a leg.. as a foot!? a bagsy the vagina costume :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I must leave you now guys

my friend is coming over tomorrow in preparation for the underage festival on friday =]

byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw ok, bye bye hun!! x x x

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha.. this is great.. so he's gonna get a nipple head and a whale's penis coming to his concerts.. hmm... i wonder what he's gonna think :fisch:

any more offers of dressing up like a body part?

ahahahaha we're so funny it's not even funny rofl :lmao:

did someone post the ibiza pix and schtuff? i was busy in the gma thread

yes thats what they're called in the 21st century lauren, get in with the times *clicks fingers* :naughty:

Oh i seeeeeee....:naughty: i thaught a moob was a horse!:roftl:

lauren..did u see me on facebook?

no i'm not giving up :biggrin2:

nope....:mf_rosetinted:

what would be really freaky is if someone got a mika costume..imagine him lookingdown and seeing himself in the crowd...:blink:

hahahaha i can imagine!!!

*mika is jumping up and down like usual*

mika: RELAX! Take it eeeaaaasssyyy! for there is nothing that we can - RELAX! Take it eeeaaaasssyyy!...*mika looks at the crowd, sees "himself", his eyes rolls to the back of his head and he faints on the floor*

woop! keep pressuring her kavi :biggrin2: lol :naughty:

no pressure :mf_rosetinted:

I totally won't be like

LAUREN ADD ME NOW ON FACEBOOK OR CHANGE UR PASSWORD AND GIVE IT TO US..THEN U CAN CHANGE IT BACK AFTER A COUPLE HOURS!! WE ONLY WANT TO SEE ONE THING!!

no i won't do something like that :mf_rosetinted:

mika: RELAX! Take it eeeaaaasssyyy! for there is nothing that we can - RELAX! Take it eeeaaaasssyyy!...*mika looks at the crowd, sees "himself", his eyes rolls to the back of his head and he faints on the floor*

:roftl: :roftl:

I totally won't be like

LAUREN ADD ME NOW ON FACEBOOK OR CHANGE UR PASSWORD AND GIVE IT TO US..THEN U CAN CHANGE IT BACK AFTER A COUPLE HOURS!! WE ONLY WANT TO SEE ONE THING!!

hahaha well said :mf_rosetinted:

AHAHAHA you moose!

i know i am!:naughty:

I totally won't be like

hmmmm its not working.....:mf_rosetinted:

....im off to bed now!

night everyone....xXx :huglove:

hm.. you really think he'd faint if he saw himself in the crowd eh? :naughty::naughty:.. he seems more like the type to go.. 'mummy look, its my long lost twin' :mf_rosetinted:

no pressure

I totally won't be like

no i won't do something like that :

:roftl:... no.. no pressure at all :mf_rosetinted:

hm.. you really think he'd faint if he saw himself in the crowd eh? :naughty::naughty:.. he seems more like the type to go.. 'mummy look, its my long lost twin' :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha xDD or he'd go down and start doing his hair or something thinking it was a mirror and then going "why isnt my reflection copying me?!?!?!" xDDD