pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :bye:

I was going to go to sleep, but that would be boring, so MFC to the rescue! :naughty:

How is everyone??

Aw I must have just missed you last night!

Oh well, I'm off home today. And my phone has died D: :sad:

Hope you're well. xx

I need to live in Dublin!

A week at home was beyond boring, there is nothing to do in this town :boxed:

and I'll kill 6am for good if I did that :naughty:

Other than that hiii mo chairde! :bleh:

Seriously want to go out and dance all night, and there is no where to go :tears:

Let's rave in here :roftl:

Bring on those cheesy ppl with the confetti and such!

:naughty: bonjour!

haha I know the feeling, I live in the middle of nowhere :) when are you back to college? I'm off now til exams, but that means I have to study :thumbdown:

Sorry I wasn't here for your little rave :naughty: I hope it was still fun on your own :naughty: I'd seriously love to live in Dublin though, it's where it's all happening! Sometimes I'd hear something fun is going on on the last minute and then ring up and give out to my friends for living there :naughty::thumbdown:

bonjour!

haha I know the feeling, I live in the middle of nowhere when are you back to college? I'm off now til exams, but that means I have to study

Sorry I wasn't here for your little rave I hope it was still fun on your own :naughty: I'd seriously love to live in Dublin though, it's where it's all happening! Sometimes I'd hear something fun is going on on minute and then ring up and give out to my friends for living there

Hello

I love how your have a smilie face after that sentence :):naughty:

I also live in the middle of nowhere...and the thoughts of commuting to college again next week is a nightmare...I'm seriously thinking of renting somewhere with a couple of people next year.

Good luck with the study.

haha, it's okay, I had my own fun :bleh:

I find it funny when the MFC gets all hot and bothered like this. :naughty:

I should be writing essays about sci-fi/film noir instead of reading MFC related drama...:naughty: better be off.

If only there was an essay on drama I had to do, this place would be so inspiring! :harp:

It might be a surprise secret gig which could be a disaster if people don't have enough notice to get there-we'll manage something tho!! Hope everyone had a super weekend :) I'm so depressed today, drink is evil!

yeah I'm also thinking it's going to be a surprise gig.....and you're right, it'd be a bit of a problem cos so many people who want to go to it would have to travel from other countries..... (including me) but I guess all we can do is wait and see!

Oh I know, man I hadn't been hungover for literally like 2 years, but last saturday night was not good... (well, the night was great; the next day was not good!) Hope you're feeling better :huglove:

Ya I'm much better now thanks, did u recover since? I think I'm getting a cold now though :( Oh I do hope he tells us soon when and where the irish gig will be...It has to be coming up soon we're soooo overdue!! So what are u doing in Portugal?:)

good :) Yeah I've recovered too, lol.

I know....have you seen the vids of the new songs?? Love em!!! Especially Toy Boy...excellent!

And he did a full M&G.....:wub2:

Yeah I hope so, but I really think it'll be a secret gig too....

I'm teaching English here, going back to Ireland on July 1st :thumb_yello:

good :) Yeah I've recovered too, lol.

I know....have you seen the vids of the new songs?? Love em!!! Especially Toy Boy...excellent!

And he did a full M&G.....:wub2:

Yeah I hope so, but I really think it'll be a secret gig too....

I'm teaching English here, going back to Ireland on July 1st :thumb_yello:

Oh cool do u like it there or will u be glad to come home? I saw the vids it's so cool and so exciting!! Can't wait for him to hit Ireland now:punk: excuse my ignorance now but what's m&g?!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh cool do u like it there or will u be glad to come home? I saw the vids it's so cool and so exciting!! Can't wait for him to hit Ireland now:punk: excuse my ignorance now but what's m&g?!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh sorry, Meet & Greet :wink2:

Yeah I like it here, but sometimes I wish I had gone back to Madrid...I fell in love with it when I lived there last year. But I came here to learn Portuguese, so I guess in that way it's worth it.

I know, the vids are fab aren't they?! Yay!!

hi everyone! Have to go through this thread when I get time! I really cant wait to see Mika in Ireland! Only problem is I can only go if he is here after May :( i really hope to see him here. It will break my heart if I dont.

So I will share this with you : I live in a small town in Ireland (of course!) and I am just about the only Mika fan! Isnt that terrible! But i can proudly say I have introduced practically anyone Ive ever met to his music and I HAVE CREATED FANS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

You girls beat me to making yer bday threads. I was all ready for it this year and everything :bleh:

Anyway some extra birthdayness:

birthday.jpg

I hope you are happy and merry and such!! How are ye celebrating?

awwwh, thanks Debbie!!! :blush-anim-cl: I'm going to go out with some friends here at the weekend. :thumb_yello:

And Sheree is going to have a pint with a dolphin. :roftl: We were commenting each other on facebook today while we were both listening to Ray Foley, who was talking about how friendly dolphins are, it was funny!

How are you?

hi everyone! Have to go through this thread when I get time! I really cant wait to see Mika in Ireland! Only problem is I can only go if he is here after May :( i really hope to see him here. It will break my heart if I dont.

So I will share this with you : I live in a small town in Ireland (of course!) and I am just about the only Mika fan! Isnt that terrible! But i can proudly say I have introduced practically anyone Ive ever met to his music and I HAVE CREATED FANS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

OOh good work!! :thumb_yello: It's always fun to create fans!

Personally I won't be able to go to a gig in Ireland unless he does it in July, but yeah, it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone! Have to go through this thread when I get time! I really cant wait to see Mika in Ireland! Only problem is I can only go if he is here after May i really hope to see him here. It will break my heart if I dont.

:naughty: I'm sure you'll have fun going through this thread, we ramble on a lot.

Yeah, I think we'd all love to have dates really, I hope at least the Irish fans can make it, we've all waited a long time for this...fingers crossed.

Oh and good work!:thumb_yello::bleh:

awwwh, thanks Debbie!!! I'm going to go out with some friends here at the weekend.

And Sheree is going to have a pint with a dolphin. We were commenting each other on facebook today while we were both listening to Ray Foley, who was talking about how friendly dolphins are, it was funny!

How are you?

Oh fun! well have a good time. And isn't there another bday coming up soon? Stephanie..:fisch:

Sheree having a pint with a dolphin?!...:lmfao: haha, I have a really weird image of that in my head now.

I'm okay...was not very well this week, am a lot better now though.

Am really excited about moving to Dub next year, I have my eye on this really lovely apartment.:wub2:

Oh fun! well have a good time. And isn't there another bday coming up soon? Stephanie..:fisch:

Sheree having a pint with a dolphin?!...:lmfao: haha, I have a really weird image of that in my head now.

Am really excited about moving to Dub next year, I have my eye on this really lovely apartment.:wub2:

Oh, poor thing :huglove: Glad you're better!

Oh yeah, how's the commuting going? yeah it'd be a nice change to live there I bet :wink2:

Stephanie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shaza I never said happy birthday to u was it yesterday???

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! x

Yes it was! Same as Niamh xD Thank you!! and same to you! :huglove:

You girls beat me to making yer bday threads. I was all ready for it this year and everything

Anyway some extra birthdayness:

I hope you are happy and merry and such!! How are ye celebrating?

Thank you Debbie! :huglove: It's your turn next! xD

I just came home for my bday, I'll be seeing my friends to celebrate next week! But I did go to London last weekend, in fact this time last week *gets nostalgic* omg, this time last week was so completely mental xDDD I went to see Russell at the O2 in London! It was the best gig ever! and we got up to all sorts of mischief afterwards :roftl: I must sit down and write a post and spill the beans cos it's a long story, didn't meet him or anything but by God I tried xD but I'm so tired right now, I will do soon! :]

oh and thanks for twittering me last week too! :]

hi everyone! Have to go through this thread when I get time! I really cant wait to see Mika in Ireland! Only problem is I can only go if he is here after May i really hope to see him here. It will break my heart if I dont.

Hey! Haha this thread is mostly just random banter and the like but it can be a laugh to go through sometimes :naughty:

Aw I really hope we get dates soon and know what's going on, so many people worried about whether or not they can go. I really hope we can all make it! We'll just have to try our best I suppose and fingers crossed the date will suit us all!

Great to hear you are creating fans though! :punk: I'm supposed to be doing that being the rep, ooops! haha! Holly D makes me feel bad cos she goes to like her local mall and wears her World Rep badge and tells people about Mika! haha! she's fab! :roftl: she got this badge made and it's really made me think I should get one too for the gig! It would be a laugh xD plus she said that hers looked so official that security were letting her backstage at a gig before without her ever asking! and Mika touched her boob while admiring it xDD I was thinking hmm... can I really pass off the opportunity of all that happening?! xD

awwwh, thanks Debbie!!! I'm going to go out with some friends here at the weekend.

And Sheree is going to have a pint with a dolphin. We were commenting each other on facebook today while we were both listening to Ray Foley, who was talking about how friendly dolphins are, it was funny!

How are you?

OOh good work!! It's always fun to create fans!

Personally I won't be able to go to a gig in Ireland unless he does it in July, but yeah, it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao xDDD Yep what better way to celebrate my birthday! 18 - legally have a pint in the pub; 19 - have a pint with a dolphin! Oh yeah that's how the Irish celebrate :roftl:

Sheree having a pint with a dolphin?!... haha, I have a really weird image of that in my head now.

Am really excited about moving to Dub next year, I have my eye on this really lovely apartment.

I really should have got a photo, it was an amazing lifechanging experience xD

Oh you're moving! That's really exciting, living in Dublin will be so much fun!

Edited by Shaza!

Yes it was! Same as Niamh xD Thank you!! and same to you!

Thank you Debbie! :huglove: It's your turn next! xD

I just came home for my bday, I'll be seeing my friends to celebrate next week! But I did go to London last weekend, in fact this time last week *gets nostalgic* omg, this time last week was so completely mental xDDD I went to see Russell at the O2 in London! It was the best gig ever! and we got up to all sorts of mischief afterwards :roftl: I must sit down and write a post and spill the beans cos it's a long story, didn't meet him or anything but by God I tried xD but I'm so tired right now, I will do soon! :]

oh and thanks for twittering me last week too! :]

Lmao xDDD Yep what better way to celebrate my birthday! 18 - legally have a pint in the pub; 19 - have a pint with a dolphin! Oh yeah that's how the Irish celebrate :roftl:

I really should have got a photo, it was an amazing lifechanging experience xD

Oh you're moving! That's really exciting, living in Dublin will be so much fun!

:roftl: those dolphins are mad, aren't they?! hahaha

Does HollyD really go to malls to tell people about Mika?? :shocked:

I'm very interested to hear about these London shenanigans!! Who did you go with?

xxx