pinkunicorn123

:lmfao: It hurts your retinas! lol, what a detailed description!

I actually do sort of like their cover of that, I prefer it to the original :naughty:

How do we make this a proper thread party?...:blink:

ooh, The St. Patricks Simpsons premiere is on tommorrow, I really can't wait! :boing:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie!!! :wub2: So good to see you online at the same time! It's been ages!

Hehe, a lot of people seem to be calling it Twatter :naughty: I am a member, I am one in Russell's herd of sheep and joined after he did a while back:naughty: But it's fun! and all the celebs are on it, Stephen Fry, Jonathan Ross, Calvin Harris, Russell, Mika! I love sending them all silly replies (well admittedly Calvin Harris more than anyone, bless him, he brings out the silly side of me :naughty:) Mika doesn't look like he's replying to people though, the little Diva!

I'm not too bad I guess, ugh, college, I don't like it! Conas atá tu?

:lmfao: It hurts your retinas! lol, what a detailed description!

I actually do sort of like their cover of that, I prefer it to the original :naughty:

How do we make this a proper thread party?...:blink:

ooh, The St. Patricks Simpsons premiere is on tommorrow, I really can't wait! :boing:

:bleh: me too!

Well last year I just filled the pages with moving images and said hey! this is a virtual party, there isn't that much leeway, now have fun for goodness sake :naughty:

Ooh, did I hear something about that last year or the year before?

Debbie!!! So good to see you online at the same time! It's been ages!

Hehe, a lot of people seem to be calling it Twatter I am a member, I am one in Russell's herd of sheep and joined after he did a while back But it's fun! and all the celebs are on it, Stephen Fry, Jonathan Ross, Calvin Harris, Russell, Mika! I love sending them all silly replies (well admittedly Calvin Harris more than anyone, bless him, he brings out the silly side of me Mika doesn't look like he's replying to people though, the little Diva!

I'm not too bad I guess, ugh, college, I don't like it! Conas atá tu?

I know, I missed our night owl MFCing:wub2:

Yeah, well I think twatter suits it perfectly.:naughty:

I know, EVERYONE is on it, it seems. I'll be registered by the end of the night the way things are going. I feel so out of loop, but yet still think it's :huh:

Tá mé go maith, go riabh maith agut. Agus tusa??

:naughty:

I know, I enjoyed college for the fun lately, but seriously have to start some more work now:thumbdown:

:no: I'm so weak, I'll be a twat in a few mins, gonna join. :giveup:

I know, I missed our night owl MFCing

Yeah, well I think twatter suits it perfectly.

I know, EVERYONE is on it, it seems. I'll be registered by the end of the night the way things are going. I feel so out of loop, but yet still think it's :huh:

Tá mé go maith, go riabh maith agut. Agus tusa??

I know, I enjoyed college for the fun lately, but seriously have to start some more work now

I'm so weak, I'll be a twat in a few mins, gonna join.

Sure you can join at least, you don't have to use it! But I don't see why you wouldn't want to be able to send Mika little messages, plus he's only on 1000 followers, he's not getting bombarded with messages yet (compared to others) so now is a good time to join as he is likely to read your messages :) He's just posted again 2 mins ago! I replied :bleh: He says he's only on here to stalk Stephen Fry, and I just had to tell him that Stephen is following me (and 55,000 others, but sssssh :naughty:)

party.jpg

??????What who are they? :naughty:

LOL, I got stuck and couldnt get in here for some reason!! lol

Yeah I know, and now I'm a twat, so what's your twatter and I'll add you as well. I'm having a ball here trying this thing out, I'm like a crazy person with all this multi-tasking :roftl:

I have no idea, they were on photobucket :naughty:

In my excitement, I forgot to post in green ^^ :naughty: (I wasn't much better at remembering last year either though :fisch:

:roftl: Debbie, don't be so hard on yourself just cos you've joined twitter, I won't hear you speak about yourself in this manner :naughty:

I'm a bit sad cos once again Russell was online and I didn't get a reply :tears:

He's a twat.

But a lovable one dammit *shakes fist*

Here's my page http://twitter.com/shazasan My picture's not working at the mo don't know why. Follow me :-P

I have no idea, they were on photobucket

In my excitement, I forgot to post in green ^^ (I wasn't much better at remembering last year either though

Debbie, don't be so hard on yourself just cos you've joined twitter, I won't hear you speak about yourself in this manner

I'm a bit sad cos once again Russell was online and I didn't get a reply

He's a twat.

But a lovable one dammit *shakes fist*

Here's my page http://twitter.com/shazasan My picture's not working at the mo don't know why. Follow me :-P

Oh Sheree, how I've missed you:naughty: The fact that you've stuck two randomers in this thread for no reason has really made me laugh :lmfao:

I know, I've already forgotten a few times here:naughty:

lol, I know, I'm at war with my own thoughts about it though, it's so...ugh, oh well, I've joined now, I'll have to live with myself and my weakness to join things I didn't want to...:naughty:

I didn't think anyone would get a reply from any famous twitters...shows how little I know though. lol

I am following you...:das: now, you can follow me.

Oh Sheree, how I've missed you:naughty: The fact that you've stuck two randomers in this thread for no reason has really made me laugh

I know, I've already forgotten a few times here

lol, I know, I'm at war with my own thoughts about it though, it's so...ugh, oh well, I've joined now, I'll have to live with myself and my weakness to join things I didn't want to...

I didn't think anyone would get a reply from any famous twitters...shows how little I know though. lol

I am following you... now, you can follow me.

They're gatecrashing our party :naughty: but quite frankly, they are welcome cos they liven the place up a bit and make us look popular until some actual forumers turn up :naughty: Oh that reminds me, Devin can't join us tonight cos she's got too much work to do but sends :huglove: s

Yeah! Jonathan Ross is mad onto it, he replies to loads! They are all mostly replying to people, some more than others but you know. I really want a reply from Russell! It can be very frustrating when he don't :tears:

Why did I feel the need to look over my shoulder when you said that..... :naughty:

They're gatecrashing our party :naughty: but quite frankly, they are welcome cos they liven the place up a bit and make us look popular until some actual forumers turn up Oh that reminds me, Devin can't join us tonight cos she's got too much work to do but sends

Yeah! Jonathan Ross is mad onto it, he replies to loads! They are all mostly replying to people, some more than others but you know. I really want a reply from Russell! It can be very frustrating when he don't

Why did I feel the need to look over my shoulder when you said that.....

lol, to make us look popular:naughty:

Yeah, we've had a quiet one in here tonight,but the whole MFC was fun tonight, really exciting or something!:punk:

Aww, Well love to Devin from me too then. :wub2:

Keep nagging him and he might reply.

I'm gonna be addicted to this...I just know it:boxed:

Just added Jonathon Ross now that you mentioned him, I think I'll just follow everyone really:naughty:

Russell is not reading the MFC Sheree:naughty:

lol, to make us look popular:naughty:

Yeah, we've had a quiet one in here tonight,but the whole MFC was fun tonight, really exciting or something!:punk:

Aww, Well love to Devin from me too then.

Keep nagging him and he might reply.

I'm gonna be addicted to this...I just know it:boxed:

Just added Jonathon Ross now that you mentioned him, I think I'll just follow everyone really

Russell is not reading the MFC Sheree

I'm addicted already! I've sent Russ loads of messages but he's never replied, he's replied to loads on the RB forum though that's the annoying thing! He done a little twitter experiement on a tv show - Jimmy Fallon last week :naughty:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/clips/twitter-the-bryan-brinkman-experiment-31109/1058761/

Oh, and I was looking behind my shoulder cos you said you were following me :boxed::naughty:

wtf?!?! What are you doing??

No better way to create some atmosphere than to put a pair of shades on a dog. :naughty:

I'm addicted already! I've sent Russ loads of messages but he's never replied, he's replied to loads on the RB forum though that's the annoying thing! He done a little twitter experiement on a tv show - Jimmy Fallon last week

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/clips/twitter-the-bryan-brinkman-experiment-31109/1058761/

Oh, and I was looking behind my shoulder cos you said you were following me

No better way to create some atmosphere than to put a pair of shades on a dog.

:lmfao: I can't stop laughing, and my eyes are square I've been messing around here for ages!

haha, I'll look forward to Russell's tweets:naughty:

Oh! I thought you meant Russell, lol

Yes, I'm over your shoulder:das:

AAAHH!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

WHERE did that come from?!!! That is amazing!

Well you gotta give it to them, they have good taste

I googled "Party Irish Love" or something random in images, and that's what I found!:roftl:

Post it everywhere tommorrow!! haha

Edited by tauruslady

:lmfao: I can't stop laughing, and my eyes are square I've been messing around here for ages!

haha, I'll look forward to Russell's tweets

Oh! I thought you meant Russell, lol

Yes, I'm over your shoulder

I googled "Party Irish Love" or something random in images, and that's what I found!:roftl:

Post it everywhere tommorrow!! haha

Oh Russell does GREAT tweets, have a read back :)

rustyrockets Elvis said "You were always on my mind" probably to manipulate a woman.But know this; when i don't tweet my fingers silently drum my thighs.

3:07 PM Mar 6th from web

I loved this one for some reason :wub2: all his messages are amazing! OH! he's got a new website! http://www.russellbrand.tv have a look, lots of updates, videos, pics, blogs, it's wonderful and a lot of fun :D

Oh my God, I will do that! :roftl: We will invade the mfc with our chicken love :naughty: genius!!!

Oh Russell does GREAT tweets, have a read back

rustyrockets Elvis said "You were always on my mind" probably to manipulate a woman.But know this; when i don't tweet my fingers silently drum my thighs.

3:07 PM Mar 6th from web

I loved this one for some reason :wub2: all his messages are amazing! OH! he's got a new website! http://www.russellbrand.tv have a look, lots of updates, videos, pics, blogs, it's wonderful and a lot of fun

Oh my God, I will do that! :roftl: We will invade the mfc with our chicken love :naughty: genius!!!

Aye, I might tommorrow, I'm so tired right now though.

Haha, that is a good one, I cane see why you like it:naughty:

yeah, that picture is genius, as soon as I saw it I thought of MFC!:roftl:

Have to go to sleep, I'm wrecked! :sleep_1:

Edited by tauruslady

Aye, I might tommorrow, I'm so tired right now though.

Haha, that is a good one, I cane see why you like it:naughty:

yeah, that picture is genius, as soon as I saw it I thought of MFC!:roftl:

Have to go to sleep, I'm wrecked! :sleep_1:

I was falling asleep earlier, now I'm wide awake again :thumbdown:

Oh well. *goes and re watches vids on rb website*

Night! Though you are already gone :naughty::bye: