pinkunicorn123

and here are some taken from Birmingham show, I haven't uploaded any of the town yet.

DCFN0008.jpg

DCFC0001.jpg

Yes, it is what it looks like xD

DCFC0012.jpg

DCFC0004.jpg

DCFN0013.jpg

Bit dark but I like his pose/expression, damn my crappy camera!

DCFC0001-1.jpg

He looks a bit dazzled by the crowd xD

DCFC0002-.jpg

My fave *sigh* I love those close ups

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! hehe on the train, cool! But how is there internet??

Yessssss I'm going to visit Texas and LA!!! Going next week, I'm so excited!!!

Yeah I still don't know what's going on with the gig.... there's definitely something up

I have a lil 3G internet that plugs into my computer. It's really good, and so much cheaper to buy first hand than Eircom!

Really?!?!?!:mf_lustslow: So is that this week then?? Are you gone??

Anyway have fun etc!!

yeah, it's a mystery...:hypo:

Sheree!:mf_lustslow:

lol, You're essay is better not to be quoted because it's a longen', but great news!

So you saw Russell in Birmingham with your Mom! I hope it wasn't too...bold for her, but it's great if she enjoyed it! Those pictures are great btw!

I still have only about two pics of Belfast on Photobucket!! I shall post them here though...

I keep forgetting! lol

Oh and yeah me and my sister were in London to see Katy, it was brilliant!! I have some vids ready for Youtube

It was all really fun...except on our last day of our trip our worst nightmare happened. :boxed: (I won't say it here, ye can PM me if you want to know...)

Here's a bit of Belfast;

BelfastJanuary09018.jpg

BelfastJanuary09013.jpg

Sorry if they are HUGE:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and...if anyone is interested, I was watching Mika's new music vlog (again :naughty:) and noticed he had a blue bracelet on his desk that looks just like the one I gave him in Amsterdam :blush-anim-cl:

I'm fairly certain it is that one, unless he has some replicas or something. But made me smile big time if it is :wub2: I even made a banner :roftl:

I have a lil 3G internet that plugs into my computer. It's really good, and so much cheaper to buy first hand than Eircom!

Really?!?!?! So is that this week then?? Are you gone??

Anyway have fun etc!!

yeah, it's a mystery...

Sheree!

lol, You're essay is better not to be quoted because it's a longen', but great news!

So you saw Russell in Birmingham with your Mom! I hope it wasn't too...bold for her, but it's great if she enjoyed it! Those pictures are great btw!

I still have only about two pics of Belfast on Photobucket!! I shall post them here though...

I keep forgetting! lol

Oh and yeah me and my sister were in London to see Katy, it was brilliant!! I have some vids ready for Youtube

It was all really fun...except on our last day of our trip our worst nightmare happened. (I won't say it here, ye can PM me if you want to know...)

Sorry if they are HUGE

Hi!! :wub2:

Aw thank you! Haha well yes he was a rather bold boy that night but I had my mom well prepared and it was just fine! Worst bits were Helen Mirren and this other bit which could possibly be too rude to mention here :naughty: so I won't, but hey! My mom has definitely fallen for him after that night so all is good! :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed the gig anyway! I'll keep an eye on you channell ;) but oh, the other part doesn't sound too good :boxed:

Absolutely love the first photo there! What a great shot! Oh, and that road is actually one mile long, if anyone's interested, it's an optical allusion :hypo::naughty:

Oh and...if anyone is interested, I was watching Mika's new music vlog (again :naughty:) and noticed he had a blue bracelet on his desk that looks just like the one I gave him in Amsterdam :blush-anim-cl:

I'm fairly certain it is that one, unless he has some replicas or something. But made me smile big time if it is :wub2: I even made a banner :roftl:

OMG :mf_lustslow: !!! That is just, so cool! How lovely he's kept it and is still wearing it, it's been quite a while since Amsterdam and all! Aaaw, that's made me happy :wub2:

I love the sig too btw, really cool!

Hi!!

Aw thank you! Haha well yes he was a rather bold boy that night but I had my mom well prepared and it was just fine! Worst bits were Helen Mirren and this other bit which could possibly be too rude to mention here so I won't, but hey! My mom has definitely fallen for him after that night so all is good!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the gig anyway! I'll keep an eye on you channell but oh, the other part doesn't sound too good

Absolutely love the first photo there! What a great shot! Oh, and that road is actually one mile long, if anyone's interested, it's an optical allusion

lol, The Helen Mirren thing is funny!:naughty:

You're close up pics of him are really good by the way!

I keep seeing Russell everywhere lately, he's on random pages online and stuff...it's odd,lol

Yeah, I have a few things up there now, I might post the links in the Katy Perry thread.

She dove right into the corwd at one point, even dissappeared completely under! It was hard to watch,. BUt I touched her hair and it was so soft and lovely!:wub2: (and I liked it! lol )

Ah yeah, I forgot to say that, thanks for sharing your wisdom!

OMG !!! That is just, so cool! How lovely he's kept it and is still wearing it, it's been quite a while since Amsterdam and all! Aaaw, that's made me happy

I love the sig too btw, really cool!

I know, I'm still really happy about it:wub2:

It seems like a small nothing thing maybe, but I think it's really nice that he actually still has it at all! :blush-anim-cl:

It's definitly the bracelet, it's the same size and colour etc...( I have bought replacements after I gave it to him, I used to love that one :naughty:)

Hey guys, it' been about ten months but I'm back :) I don't have a computer anymore but I have one at work now hehe

so what's this about a concert in Dublin???xxx

Hi! wow, ten months! Has it really been that long?!

Anyway, welcome back!

The Dublin thing is a bit of a mystery really...I dunno what's going on. There is a whole thread about it. I don't have a link, but it might be posted here a few pages back:wink2:

Edited by tauruslady

I'm so slow woth these photos!

The Hilton and the Waterfront;

BelfastJanuary09026.jpg

I still laugh when I think of the room service phone calls at...2am?!! :lmfao:

BelfastJanuary09057.jpg

^ I think that's near Falls road, the barrier is at the end of the street.

But mainly I just love the sky in this picture. :naughty:

hey ladies!!!

how are ye?

so, Russ stalker, yes you know who you are :roftl::roftl: excellent work, I'm glad you got to see him again!!! and talk to him!

Debbie, how are you? How's college?

So no progress on Meeks in Dublin? hmmmm.....

Yep I'm in Austin, texas, having the most amazing time talking to professors and grad students.... I'm so so impressed with it all..been going to some classes, and of course dinners at professors' houses, coffee mornings in the dept, it's wonderful. My voice is gone from chatting to professors about the courses and having exciting disucssions with other students about linguistics. I LOVE IT! Heading to LA tomorrow :) :)

Right, gtg, but I hope ye're all well, and I'll try to keep updated with ye!

xxx

Hey guys, it' been about ten months but I'm back I don't have a computer anymore but I have one at work now hehe

so what's this about a concert in Dublin???xxx

Hi!!! We’d given up on you haha, good to see you back!

I haven’t looked at that thread in a while cos it’s just full of talk and no news :naughty: but yeah hopefully it will be going ahead!

lol, The Helen Mirren thing is funny!

You're close up pics of him are really good by the way!

I keep seeing Russell everywhere lately, he's on random pages online and stuff...it's odd,lol

Yeah, I have a few things up there now, I might post the links in the Katy Perry thread.

She dove right into the corwd at one point, even dissappeared completely under! It was hard to watch,. BUt I touched her hair and it was so soft and lovely! (and I liked it! lol )

Ah yeah, I forgot to say that, thanks for sharing your wisdom!

I know, I'm still really happy about it

It seems like a small nothing thing maybe, but I think it's really nice that he actually still has it at all!

It's definitly the bracelet, it's the same size and colour etc...( I have bought replacements after I gave it to him, I used to love that one)

Let me guess did you see him on myspace home page? His competition thingy! Did you enter it? :bleh:

Hahaha you liked it :roftl: I’ll have a look on youtube for them

Aww no it’s nothing small this, I would be over the moon if it happened to me! It’s so lovely :] haha nice to know ye have the same taste! did you get the same one again? :roftl: they’re like friendship braclets aaaaw!

I'm so slow woth these photos!

^ I think that's near Falls road, the barrier is at the end of the street.

But mainly I just love the sky in this picture.

You just like the sky? You can see the sky anywhere Debbie hahaha this was meant to be about Belfast! :roftl:

*walks in wistling*

hey! how have you all been?! i miss you guys dearly!

Devin!!

How’s Romeo? : P

hey ladies!!!

how are ye?

so, Russ stalker, yes you know who you are excellent work, I'm glad you got to see him again!!! and talk to him!

Yep I'm in Austin, texas, having the most amazing time talking to professors and grad students.... I'm so so impressed with it all..been going to some classes, and of course dinners at professors' houses, coffee mornings in the dept, it's wonderful. My voice is gone from chatting to professors about the courses and having exciting disucssions with other students about linguistics. I LOVE IT! Heading to LA tomorrow

xxx

Hahaha :roftl: Thanks Niamh! Well done for getting through my essay when I know you’ve got much more important things to be doing :naughty: sorry it was so long! Sounds like you’re having an amazing time! I’m really glad you’re liking it, hope you’re enjoying LA too! Take care and safe travels!

hey ladies!!!

how are ye?

so, Russ stalker, yes you know who you are excellent work, I'm glad you got to see him again!!! and talk to him!

Yep I'm in Austin, texas, having the most amazing time talking to professors and grad students.... I'm so so impressed with it all..been going to some classes, and of course dinners at professors' houses, coffee mornings in the dept, it's wonderful. My voice is gone from chatting to professors about the courses and having exciting disucssions with other students about linguistics. I LOVE IT! Heading to LA tomorrow

xxx

Hi Niamh! I'm good, college is fun at the moment, though I'm getting distracted very easily!

I don't no what to think about the Dublin gig...I was in City Centre a few times lately, everytime I see The Acadmay, I just wish it was happening.

Somehow in the back of my mind it still seems to good to be true...

And it says it's in Spirit instead of the Acadamy on Eventful for some reason:blink:

:mf_lustslow: wow, You are so lucky!! It sounds amazing! How long is your overall trip?

Do let us know how you get on.

I'm living up in Dublin now so it'd be so great if he did come! how is everyone doing anyway? anyone going to Oxegen this year? xxx

You live in Dublin now? Nice, I wish I actually lived there sometimes, commuting gets tiring.

And no, I'm not sure if I will be, I want to but I think I'd be too broke to enjoy anything else then. Are you going?

im quite dandy, thanks and yourself?

love today of course! lol

I'm good thanks! shock shock me! Really??:bleh:

Let me guess did you see him on myspace home page? His competition thingy! Did you enter it?

Hahaha you liked it I’ll have a look on youtube for them

Aww no it’s nothing small this, I would be over the moon if it happened to me! It’s so lovely :] haha nice to know ye have the same taste! did you get the same one again? they’re like friendship braclets aaaaw!

You just like the sky? You can see the sky anywhere Debbie hahaha this was meant to be about Belfast!

haha, yeah it was there, I hadn't time to get a good look at it though, so I didn't even know it was a competition! Did you enter?

Yeah, I have four vids up, they're a bit awful, but I uploaded them since I rarely upload anything!

It wasn't even my idea to give him that at all, it was a last minute thing and we had nothing else nicer to give him. It turned out to be the perfect thing though.:wub2:

Ah yes, but the Belfast sky has a certain je ne sais quoi about it. :naughty:

Edited by tauruslady

No I can't afford to go to Oxegen either, I would so love to!! I'm actually living out in Sutton so I'm not really in Dublin, where are u living? and what are u at these days??:)

Yeah, I would love to as well, but I really don't think I should this year...

Aw thats nice! I'm still living at home and commutin on the train everyday, so not even in Dublin. :naughty: It's not so bad though, but I'm considering moving there next year or the following year maybe. :)

Hey all, It's St. Paddys tommorrow!! :yay:

Shall we post in green?? (If anyone will be here, I'm not sure if I will be either:bleh:)

:harp:

haha, yeah it was there, I hadn't time to get a good look at it though, so I didn't even know it was a competition! Did you enter?

Yeah, I have four vids up, they're a bit awful, but I uploaded them since I rarely upload anything!

It wasn't even my idea to give him that at all, it was a last minute thing and we had nothing else nicer to give him. It turned out to be the perfect thing though.

Ah yes, but the Belfast sky has a certain je ne sais quoi about it.

I did indeed, it was a competition to win meet and greet tickets to see him at the O2. The thought of not winning them depresses me though, I hate competitions like this :naughty:

Oh that reminds me I keep meaning to have a look! I'm sure they're not awful haha!

Aaaaw, you two obviously just have the same taste :wink2:

Hey all, It's St. Paddys tommorrow!!

Shall we post in green?? (If anyone will be here, I'm not sure if I will be either)

Yes! I'll post in Green!

Aw, I remember last year we were having a party..... it's a bit last minute but sure let's have another one this year! We'll have Saw Doctors music on youtube and I'll dig out my "Let's party" image thing :thumb_yello: WOOOO!

. . . . . . . . . . Clover.gif Hi ya,

3369251.1264055.jpg

From Duffy & Wendi!

Aaw, what a lovely post! thank you Duffy and Wendi :) and same to you!

. . . . . . . . . . Hi ya,

From Duffy & Wendi!

:flowers2: Thanks, pop in tommorrow if you're here! Duffy and Wendy??

I did indeed, it was a competition to win meet and greet tickets to see him at the O2. The thought of not winning them depresses me though, I hate competitions like this

Oh that reminds me I keep meaning to have a look! I'm sure they're not awful haha!

Aaaaw, you two obviously just have the same taste[/quote=Shaza!]

Sheree!!:wub2: we're both online!! This never happens anymore. I actually had no intention of coming on tonight, but day off tommorrow, so fun!!

Oh, so when do you know the winner?

Yes! I'll post in Green!

Aw, I remember last year we were having a party..... it's a bit last minute but sure let's have another one this year! We'll have Saw Doctors music on youtube and I'll dig out my "Let's party" image thing WOOOO!

lol, yeah, good times!

I feel so...:boxed: Twatter sounds so pointless, yet I feel so backways for not being on it. Gahhha!! I'll cave in, I know it :sneaky2:

How be you??:wub2:

Edited by tauruslady