pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, just embrace it! :naughty:

Glad ye had a good time anyway!

Did you meet him? :shocked: your photos were really close!

no, I didn't actually meet him, but I ran up to get pics of him:naughty: He was surrounded by fans etc, so I didn't get to say hi or anything, but I leaned my camera in and saw him! And I saw a lovely clear view of his face only inches away!:wub2:

Did you read in the reports thread, I got on stage with him!!:shocked:

3 seconds he looked right at me......................I'll never get over it!:wub2:

no, I didn't actually meet him, but I ran up to get pics of him:naughty: He was surrounded by fans etc, so I didn't get to say hi or anything, but I leaned my camera in and saw him! And I saw a lovely clear view of his face only inches away!:wub2:

Did you read in the reports thread, I got on stage with him!!:shocked:

3 seconds he looked right at me......................I'll never get over it!:wub2:

Yeah I read so! :mf_lustslow: wow, that must have been amazing!!! how did you get to go up there?!

He looked at you for 3 seconds? haha wow, i'm delighted for you lol! :D

Oh and what happened to our little Irish friend? :naughty:

yeah! Its craziness even thinking about it!!:shocked: See loads of others were climing the railings, and I even saw someone being dragged up by Mika himself, so out of pure excitement I climbed up over the barrier with the help of a very nice fan behind me, and then the security gaurd lifted me on stage!!

ThenI started jumping around and dancing like mad, and tried to get as close to Mika as possible.:naughty:

It was so amazing, I can't believe it actually happened!

ANYTHING is possible! That is proof!:D

I can't wait till the next album!!!! If he comes to Ireland, we're going, front row!!!!:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah..:naughty: our little green friend was capulted up on stage by my sister! So hopefully he will be found and minded by ther one and only:naughty:

Maybe I should send him a mesage on Myspace and ask him about it sometime...:naughty:

yeah! Its craziness even thinking about it!!:shocked: See loads of others were climing the railings, and I even saw someone being dragged up by Mika himself, so out of pure excitement I climbed up over the barrier with the help of a very nice fan behind me, and then the security gaurd lifted me on stage!!

ThenI started jumping around and dancing like mad, and tried to get as close to Mika as possible.

It was so amazing, I can't believe it actually happened!

ANYTHING is possible! That is proof!

I can't wait till the next album!!!! If he comes to Ireland, we're going, front row!!!!

Oh yeah.. our little green friend was capulted up on stage by my sister! So hopefully he will be found and minded by ther one and only:naughty:

Maybe I should send him a mesage on Myspace and ask him about it sometime...

aw wow! how lucky were you!! that's amazing! :wub2: what song was it during?

woohoo! :D do send him a message, to remind him to come here if anything :naughty:

He might come to Oxegen again this year... but I'm not going.... :tears:

Tickets are over 200 euro this year cos its 3 days! :shocked:

aw wow! how lucky were you!! that's amazing! :wub2: what song was it during?

woohoo! :D do send him a message, to remind him to come here if anything :naughty:

He might come to Oxegen again this year... but I'm not going.... :tears:

Tickets are over 200 euro this year cos its 3 days! :shocked:

It was during Lollipop!!!:D

yeah, I'll send a message tommorrow maybe...

I'd love if he came here, he's even better live than I imagined with the whole extravagent show and all!!!:D

Yeah, I wouldn't be mad about Oxegen I don't think, mainly because its a festival, I'd rather just a proper concert...but sure maybe he will do a proper one here on his next tour(for the new album hopefully) and then we will definitly go!!

It was during Lollipop!!!:D

yeah, I'll send a message tommorrow maybe...

I'd love if he came here, he's even better live than I imagined with the whole extravagent show and all!!!:D

Yeah, I wouldn't be mad about Oxegen I don't think, mainly because its a festival, I'd rather just a proper concert...but sure maybe he will do a proper one here on his next tour(for the new album hopefully) and then we will definitly go!!

Ah now festivals are good fun! I've been to Oxegen twice! only I never want to go camping lol! :naughty:

Panic at the disco are playing this year.. :tears:

He better!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :naughty:

Ah now festivals are good fun! I've been to Oxegen twice! only I never want to go camping lol! :naughty:

Panic at the disco are playing this year.. :tears:

He better!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :naughty:

oh yeah, I'd say festivals are mad craic, but I've always heard a lot about people who had miserable times with the weather and missing things they liked etc....but I've never been to one, so I don't know.

I'd definitly go someday...but I dunno....

Oh Panic are so cool!!! I love them! I only saw they're new videotoday! It's really cool!:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMika..........:wub2:

oh yeah, I'd say festivals are mad craic, but I've always heard a lot about people who had miserable times with the weather and missing things they liked etc....but I've never been to one, so I don't know.

I'd definitly go someday...but I dunno....

Oh Panic are so cool!!! I love them! I only saw they're new videotoday! It's really cool!:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMika..........:wub2:

Yeah, that's when people go camping! I know I'd have a miserable time if I went camping too, uuggh *shudders* :naughty:

But I've always stayed close-by both times I went and it's so much better to not have to go back to a tent planted in a field of pure mud at the end of a looonnng day and get no sleep for 3 nights! :naughty:

would never do it :naughty:

errmm.. who? :blink:

:naughty:

Yeah, that's when people go camping! I know I'd have a miserable time if I went camping too, uuggh *shudders* :naughty:

But I've always stayed close-by both times I went and it's so much better to not have to go back to a tent planted in a field of pure mud at the end of a looonnng day and get no sleep for 3 nights! :naughty:

would never do it

errmm.. who? :blink:

:naughty:

oh good idea, I didn't even know you could do that(not camp at a festival)

The closest I ever came to camping was in my back yard in the Summer with 3 friends, funnily enough we were petrified and didn't even close our eyes!!:blink:

oh you know just some talented beautiful sexy tall handsome singer songwriter...........:wub2: *sigh*:naughty:

oh good idea, I didn't even know you could do that(not camp at a festival)

The closest I ever came to camping was in my back yard in the Summer with 3 friends, funnily enough we were petrified and didn't even close our eyes!!:blink:

oh you know just some talented beautiful sexy tall dark handsome man...........................................:wub2:*sigh*:naughty:

oh yeah you can! the tickets are that bit cheaper too. Most people go camping though, I think 10,000 didn't camp last year...:punk:

I've nevvvver gone camping. ever :blink:

Haha! what were ye so petrified of? :naughty:

ermm... you mean Russell? ..:roftl:

oh yeah you can! the tickets are that bit cheaper too. Most people go camping though, I think 10,000 didn't camp last year...:punk:

I've nevvvver gone camping. ever :blink:

Haha! what were ye so petrified of? :naughty:

ermm... you mean Russell? ..:roftl:

haha weird look your quoted message from me is different to my edited message,lol!

But yeah Russell could easily fit into that catagory with the removal of singer songwriter:naughty:

wow,you've never gone camping? Well I only did one night, but it was good! We were so afraid because it was a really quiet night, and I live in the country so it made us very isolated. We still to this day think we heard voices from outside our tent!:shocked:

and the weirdest thing of all was that when one of us lay down a little wet patch appeared above her head!!It was very scary!...but I love being afraid! It's such an adreniline rush!

haha weird look your quoted message from me is different to my edited message,lol!

But yeah Russell could easily fit into that catagory with the removal of singer songwriter:naughty:

wow,you've never gone camping? Well I only did one night, but it was good! We were so afraid because it was a really quiet night, and I live in the country so it made us very isolated. We still to this day think we heard voices from outside our tent!:shocked:

and the weirdest thing of all was that when one of us lay down a little wet patch appeared above her head!!It was very scary!...but I love being afraid! It's such an adreniline rush!

Oh yeah I see, lol! no Russell's no singer songwriter... but he does sing! :D

haha, that sounds like fun :naughty:

yeah I know what you mean about the rush, haha! cool :bleh:

I can't remember the last time I was scared.. :blink:

Oh yeah I see, lol! no Russell's no singer songwriter... but he does sing! :D

haha, that sounds like fun :naughty:

yeah I know what you mean about the rush, haha! cool :bleh:

I can't remember the last time I was scared.. :blink:

He can sing?!?!?Really? cool!:naughty:

yeah its not often I get scared either but its always fun when I am,lol.. I have a morbid fascination with a lot of stuff, if its weird or creepy scary I'll keep looking because it feels so weird or something!:shocked:

He can sing?!?!?Really? cool!:naughty:

yeah its not often I get scared either but its always fun when I am,lol.. I have a morbid fascination with a lot of stuff, if its weird or creepy scary I'll keep looking because it feels so weird or something!:shocked:

Yeah he can! just um, not very well.. :naughty:

He recorded a like, really sad version of the Beatles' "When I'm 64" though :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MNTometM2Gs&feature=related :naughty:

oh and here is he talking about it... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kIEsaChHzyc&feature=related :wub2:

lol what kinda stuff do you mean?

I like weird and creepy stuff too, more in the line of art and comics and lyrics and stuff like that!

Yeah he can! just um, not very well.. :naughty:

He recorded a like, really sad version of the Beatles' "When I'm 64" though :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MNTometM2Gs&feature=related :naughty:

oh and here is he talking about it... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kIEsaChHzyc&feature=related :wub2:

lol what kinda stuff do you mean?

I like weird and creepy stuff too, more in the line of art and comics and lyrics and stuff like that!

oh wow! Shaza, this is really lovely! I would'nt have a clue it was him singing unless I was told! He isn't the greatest singer in the world, but thats really nice:wub2:

aww, I didn't know he had it in him!

I don't know, its weird, stuff thats in your head.I mean with horrors I'm not into the blood and gore ones, I prefer mind games and stuff. When things move really fat and *shudders* I dunno!

Aphex Twin videos on youtube creep my out!

oh wow! Shaza, this is really lovely! I would'nt have a clue it was him singing unless I was told! He isn't the greatest singer in the world, but thats really nice:wub2:

aww, I didn't know he had it in him!

I don't know, its weird, stuff thats in your head.I mean with horrors I'm not into the blood and gore ones, I prefer mind games and stuff. When things move really fat and *shudders* I dunno!

Aphex Twin videos on youtube creep my out!

yeah, I like listening to it.. :wub2: haha, there's nothing that man can't do! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah I see what you mean, psychological thrillers and stuff?

Ok I'm going to sleep! I have to! :naughty:

Ttyl, night!! xxx

yeah, I like listening to it.. :wub2: haha, there's nothing that man can't do! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah I see what you mean, psychological thrillers and stuff?

Ok I'm going to sleep! I have to! :naughty:

Ttyl, night!! xxx

yeah, I love the ring kind of films.

yeah, I'm so wrecked its not even funny!!!(really, not funny??-you ask) no it isn't this time I say!....................:naughty:?!?!Thats tiredness typing!

g2g, goodnight!:sleep_1:

returning to my roots for my latest milestone, 444!!! whoop whoop these are creeping up fast! lol

woohoo :punk: lol

Isn't it tomorrow you're off for Madrid? :shocked: wow, came so quick!

Have a good journey over anyway! :thumb_yello:

haha! ah, you must be so excited!! :D

when do you start work over there?

Yeah I can't wait..... I'm startin work on TUESDAY!!! Yeah quick I know, might be a few dyas of madness! Thanks God I have friends in Madrid so I can stay with them til I find a place!

How are things with u? How's uni?