pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't read it very often, my dad likes it for the sports, but I found Mika a lot, so now I check it regularly:naughty: He's usually in the gossip section or the music section:wink2:

:punk:

Bring the Star along to London, "Mika look we do like you, we do like you! Now come to Ireland" :naughty:

:punk:

Bring the Star along to London, "Mika look we do like you, we do like you! Now come to Ireland" :naughty:

:lmao: good idea! But how weird would it be to bring all my little clippings and show him! He'd think I'm some sort of stalker!:naughty:

I'm reading the reports thread, someone said they saw his brother and he's just like Mika(only younger)!

:naughty:

:lmao: good idea! But how weird would it be to bring all my little clippings and show him! He'd think I'm some sort of stalker!:naughty:

I'm reading the reports thread, someone said they saw his brother and he's just like Mika(only younger)!

I'd say he's well used to it girl :naughty:

Oh yes! Fortuné :naughty: was a big fuss about him here before, we could never get a pic though!

Oh btw, just wondering are you applying to the CAO this year?

Way to kill a conversation

How are you all, my next door neighbours?

We decide our acts for eurovision tomorrow night..... Whoever wins is so not going to top your singing bird!

haha no you're grand! :naughty: this is my first time on here in days.. but at least I got my work done!! :punk:

Now I just have to start my next essay.. *sigh* well I'm not going anywhere near it today!

I'm not too bad anyway! I'm going to have such a lazy evening :naughty:

and how's ye all?

haha, we'll have to see about that now! any bizarre entries for ye this year??

singing bird :roftl: that's essentially what it is I guess :naughty:

We had the winner of last years Eurovision at our deciding show and she called him a "duck" :roftl: I was like *cringe*! Ah bless though :naughty:

haha no you're grand! :naughty: this is my first time on here in days.. but at least I got my work done!! :punk:

Now I just have to start my next essay.. *sigh* well I'm not going anywhere near it today!

I'm not too bad anyway! I'm going to have such a lazy evening

and how's ye all?

haha, we'll have to see about that now! any bizarre entries for ye this year??

singing bird :roftl: that's essentially what it is I guess

We had the winner of last years Eurovision at our deciding show and she called him a "duck" :roftl: I was like *cringe*! Ah bless though :naughty:

Well, you know normally in eurovision, we see acts that are similar to acts that did well the last year, so when Lordi won we saw a lot more rock bands etc......... If the turkey wins, it's going to be overloaded with poultry and puppets in 2009!!

We could maybe have Mika dressed as a duck singing one of his songs..... Or he could do a duet with Zippy from Rainbow!! would be onto a winner! :bleh:

Well, you know normally in eurovision, we see acts that are similar to acts that did well the last year, so when Lordi won we saw a lot more rock bands etc......... If the turkey wins, it's going to be overloaded with poultry and puppets in 2009!!

We could maybe have Mika dressed as a duck singing one of his songs..... Or he could do a duet with Zippy from Rainbow!! would be onto a winner!

:shocked: dear God, what have we started?! :naughty: that would be the craziest Eurovision trend yet :naughty:

Haha! :roftl: that's a great idea! I could actually see that going down really well! :naughty: who's Zippy from Rainbow though? sound's like a mad characher anyway :naughty:

Remember all that talk a while ago about Mika being in the Eurovision? what was all that about! :blink:

:shocked: dear God, what have we started?! :naughty: that would be the craziest Eurovision trend yet :naughty:

Haha! :roftl: that's a great idea! I could actually see that going down really well! :naughty: who's Zippy from Rainbow though? sound's like a mad characher anyway

Remember all that talk a while ago about Mika being in the Eurovision? what was all that about! :blink:

:doh: I remember now, you might not have had rainbow in Ireland. It was this tv show in the 80s and 90s with puppets - zippy was the bright orange one with the head like a rugby ball..... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M62SnbNizIM

I know! I think it was Mika saying that he would liked to have done eurovision or something. Sometimes i think he should, then others not because it might ruin him if he gets 0 points! (which he probably would seeing as its all political voting anyway....... I guess Ireland normally give us a few points though........)

:doh: I remember now, you might not have had rainbow in Ireland. It was this tv show in the 80s and 90s with puppets - zippy was the bright orange one with the head like a rugby ball..... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M62SnbNizIM

I know! I think it was Mika saying that he would liked to have done eurovision or something. Sometimes i think he should, then others not because it might ruin him if he gets 0 points! (which he probably would seeing as its all political voting anyway....... I guess Ireland normally give us a few points though........)

ooohh! :naughty: haha thanks for that, I love those kind of kids they crack me up :roftl: :roftl:

I can actually see it now, Mika and Zippy on stage, what an unstoppable duo they'd make! :punk::naughty:

Ah I think Mika would definitely go down well in eurovision though, despite all the political voting and such he's just so well known now!

ooohh! haha thanks for that, I love those kind of kids they crack me up

I can actually see it now, Mika and Zippy on stage, what an unstoppable duo they'd make!

Ah I think Mika would definitely go down well in eurovision though, despite all the political voting and such he's just so well known now!

Yeah!!!! :punk:

Mika douze points! :punk:

Yeah, he definately would do well if you think about it - he has a lot of european fans so they would vote for him. And he's got something interesting. He's not just a boring singer like the woman who won it last year from Serbia or wherever she was from.

Hmmm. I love eurovision though!! :punk::biggrin2:

4000th post! *dances* :yay:

Yeah!!!!

Mika douze points!

Yeah, he definately would do well if you think about it - he has a lot of european fans so they would vote for him. And he's got something interesting. He's not just a boring singer like the woman who won it last year from Serbia or wherever she was from.

Hmmm. I love eurovision though!!

4000th post! *dances*

haha, I love it too ... :blush-anim-cl: ..:bleh:

Yeah I could really see Mika there with all the gimics and such! but the difference would be he'd actually have a song to back em up! :naughty:

woohoo 4000 posts! well done! :flowers2: haha!

It's so funny, we all seem to have our posting milestones in this thread! :naughty:

we had tauruslady's 1000th, my 2000th, neeve's 333rd and your 4000th! (puts the rest of us to shame lol! :naughty: ) no this should be renamed the Irish/posting milestone thread :naughty:

yey!!:yay: what a way to mark 400!:naughty::wub2:

I wanna post my pics EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy!!:D

I know!!! hahahaha it was so amazing!!!! I thought I'd have the Post-Mika-Depression but I don't!!! I know i'l get a chance to meet him some other time..... the concert was so fab!! Ok, I need to start packing for my move to madrid now!!!

I know!!! hahahaha it was so amazing!!!! I thought I'd have the Post-Mika-Depression but I don't!!! I know i'l get a chance to meet him some other time..... the concert was so fab!! Ok, I need to start packing for my move to madrid now!!!

yeah, I thought I'd feel PMD too:naughty: but I'm still on a high!!! I think it's because I didn't expect to much, so everything that happened I really really appreciated it!!!:D

Oh yeah Madrid! When are you off? back from one place and off to another!:naughty:

yeah, I thought I'd feel PMD too:naughty: but I'm still on a high!!! I think it's because I didn't expect to much, so everything that happened I really really appreciated it!!!:D

Oh yeah Madrid! When are you off? back from one place and off to another!:naughty:

I know...I'm going on Monday.....!!!

Helloooo! :D Ye're back!!! I just read yer posts in the reports thread, sounds like ye had an amazing time!! and ye took some lovely pics!! :mf_lustslow: hehe, that's awesome! :thumb_yello:

and wow Niamh you're one busy girl heading off for Madrid now next! lol!

Helloooo! :D Ye're back!!! I just read yer posts in the reports thread, sounds like ye had an amazing time!! and ye took some lovely pics!! :mf_lustslow: hehe, that's awesome! :thumb_yello:

and wow Niamh you're one busy girl heading off for Madrid now next! lol!

seriously, what am I still doing on the MFC right now? I'm supposed to be looking at apartments in Madrid! haha!

Yeah the concert was fab........ I'll upload vids as soon as I've finished packing etc.

Any reply from Ray Foley? Not me.....we'll keep trying :thumb_yello::wink2: hehehe

seriously, what am I still doing on the MFC right now? I'm supposed to be looking at apartments in Madrid! haha!

Yeah the concert was fab........ I'll upload vids as soon as I've finished packing etc.

Any reply from Ray Foley? Not me.....we'll keep trying :thumb_yello::wink2: hehehe

haha! :roftl: bad girl lol! oh no rush at all! when did you get back?

That's brill ye had a good time though! :D

I haven't emailed him yet tbh, sorry! I've been really busy last few days but will be sure to do so soon!!

Hi girls!:D How are ye? I'm feeling a little bit obsessesd at the minute, Mika's Koko gig came on VH1 and I watched that, then my mam wanted to watch the dvd for some reason so I looked at the live show and the documentary for the millionth time!:naughty:

And now Im just reminissing on Thursday...................:wub2:

HELP!

Hi girls!:D How are ye? I'm feeling a little bit obsessesd at the minute, Mika's Koko gig came on VH1 and I watched that, then my mam wanted to watch the dvd for some reason so I looked at the live show and the documentary for the millionth time!:naughty:

And now Im just reminissing on Thursday...................:wub2:

HELP!

oh I know that feeling!!!! it's cool but it's annoying isn't it? like u can;t stop thinking about it and you can't sleep!! I dunno...try and distract yourself like read a book or watch a film or sth.... that's if u want to stop that obsessive feeling... hahaha

haha, just embrace it! :naughty:

Glad ye had a good time anyway!

Did you meet him? :shocked: your photos were really close!

not really.... Debbie saw him up close when he was going in and she got on stage!

sorry to go again but i have to go to bed......

chat soon!!! xxx