pinkunicorn123

Debbie, I forgot to ask...did your parents enjoy the concert?

ha, yeah they did actually!!! They were at the very back but said they loved it cos there was others there age to chat to apparantly! Sure they said they even say little feeble old ladys too as well as four years olds and everything!:shocked::naughty:

Mika is univeral, so yeah they liked him. My Dad liked it so much he was telling all his friends when we got home!lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Irish but I just thought I'd pop in and say hi since I met some of you at the gig in Brixton..

So Hi! :D

x

haha! I didn't meet you but welcome! :D

Yeah I can't wait..... I'm startin work on TUESDAY!!! Yeah quick I know, might be a few dyas of madness! Thanks God I have friends in Madrid so I can stay with them til I find a place!

How are things with u? How's uni?

Wow early start! it's all happened so quick, you'll be like ahh where am I?!! :lmfao:

Ah I'm not too bad, as for college, aah it's kinda throwing so many things at me that I'm not really doing any of em lol :blink: I hate when this happens lol:naughty:

aw thanks :bleh:

I think I might change it again though, it's very blurry cos I had to make it small :thumbdown: lol, the original is a beauty!

lol, I see you did just change it!Thats a nice one too!:thumb_yello:

I hate the way they have to be so small!! I made loads but there so big, and I can't find an easier way to resize.

What do you do to yours to get the file size down?

lol, I see you did just change it!Thats a nice one too!:thumb_yello:

I hate the way they have to be so small!! I made loads but there so big, and I can't find an easier way to resize.

What do you do to yours to get the file size down?

I can't make up my mind lol :sneaky2:

yeah all the nice pics turn blurry when you try to resize em, soo annoying :mad3:

I just use microsoft office picture manager, nothing fancy lol!

Yours is lovely though it's really clear!

Hello me sexy irish pipples!

Alex! :D you took me up on than invite hehe :naughty:

hmm how's things?

I'm trying to decide on a new avatar.... I had your Shaza! one on for a bit earlier but I missed my Russell av, has to be a Russell av! :naughty: so yeah, hmm... I dunno whether I'll keep this or not... I'm very fussy about my avatars haha!

I can't make up my mind lol :sneaky2:

yeah all the nice pics turn blurry when you try to resize em, soo annoying :mad3:

I just use microsoft office picture manager, nothing fancy lol!

Yours is lovely though it's really clear!

Mine could be clearer though:sneaky2: :naughty:

lol! your little mad smiley!!!:lmao:

oh, I don't think I have microsoft office:blink: I know it's basic, but my laptop has so much entertainmenty stuff and not much practical things, :naughty: