deano

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, deano, it is really very fast now :thumb_yello:

Edit:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy the MFC is back!:punk:

I was a little scared when when firefox showed a white page...:shocked:

but now it's back!!:roll1:

thanks thanks thanks

Me too :shocked:

At first my laptop was only showing the grey page, so I did everything that it said with no success, then I used a proxy site and got on. After that, I closed out of the web browser, came back in and it now works fine.

Well, I just now got on my PC, and it's not working still. I'm using a proxy site to get on now. The Internet is coming from the same place---shouldn't they both work if one does?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just left it on the grey page for about 5 minutes and it automatically refreshed itself and forwarded me here. :blink:

A very big and heartfelt thank you to deano and kieran for all your hard work in getting a better/faster/snazzier server for us. It is greatly appreciated by all of us.

It was an interesting time in No Man's land...I even learned what a "router" is. :naughty:

Thank you also for putting up with all our annoying questions. You guys deserve a beer. :punk:

Thank you also for putting up with all our annoying questions. You guys deserve a beer. :punk:

:blink: Whoops. I just realised Kieran is 16. No beer for you then sorry. Instead, you get an extra pat on the back and complimentary counselling session for putting up with us. :punk:

:naughty:

You guys have worked really hard for us, thankyou!! And Deano I recall reading about forking out of your own pocket. What can we all do to help ease that burden for you??? (like write to Universal and plead for officaldom?? send money??):wink2: