The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might be my fault. They were talking about the pose that Mika makes in a lot of his photographs and I said that Luke and Martin had told us at Manchester that he makes as if he is biting into an apple, and that is his photograph pose (all of the stupid open mouthed ones) So they decided to all look for that kind of photo of themselves and put them on myspace.:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: You're not a real fan are you? You can't be.....

No I'm just utterly bored..couldn't get on here, so I went on myspace and noone wrote to me, so I though I might as well read the bulletin from Mika (hallelujah he actually sent out information :shocked: ) ..and then I thought I might as well watch the videos :blink:

It might be my fault. They were talking about the pose that Mika makes in a lot of his photographs and I said that Luke and Martin had told us at Manchester that he makes as if he is biting into an apple, and that is his photograph pose (all of the stupid open mouthed ones) So they decided to all look for that kind of photo of themselves and put them on myspace.:mf_rosetinted:

so it IS your fault...

it doesn't even look like he's biting into an apple :blink: just waiting for a fly to come into his mouth :sneaky2:

now that i have my answer, i go back and lurk without posting :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

bloody hell I'm actually watching a Mika interview :blink: first time I've heard he was in Cyprus between Beirut and France :blink:

All the Lebanese people who wanted to escape from war did the same: Cyprus and then France

They did the same thing last spring.

You haven't been there lately? :mf_rosetinted:

I have...I know what you mean. It's been awhile since something has "blown me away"...like my custom user says - "I need a JOLT" of something.

(no not a drug nor electricity)