The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Did you see the BBC2 interview thread that says he's coming to Oz?

Of course 12 months is a very long span of time. I think it kind of went without saying that he'd make it to the US and Australia sometime in 2008. Guess we just have to wait for dates.

Anyhoo, come to London anyway. At least it's a guarantee and we'll have a great time :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you see the BBC2 interview thread that says he's coming to Oz?

Of course 12 months is a very long span of time. I think it kind of went without saying that he'd make it to the US and Australia sometime in 2008. Guess we just have to wait for dates.

Anyhoo, come to London anyway. At least it's a guarantee and we'll have a great time :thumb_yello:

I haven't seen that. The last time he was in Oz (where he did one measly gig) he promised to return in (our) summer 2007/2008 but now it looks like it could be any time in 2008. Hmmmf.

The thing is, if I blow my money on a trip to London then it's unlikely that I'll be able to save up enough money to go to multiple gigs in Australia when he eventually comes, as the Aussie MFCers and I previously planned. But there's no guarantee that he'll come to Australia at a time where I don't have university or work commitments and can therefore can spend a week attending multiple gigs. So my reasoning is that 1 guaranteed gig in London which I've always wanted to visit anyway > multiple non-guaranteed gigs in Oz. In addition there's going to be a bunch of awesome MFCers there whom I would love to meet. So my reasoning tells me to go to London. :biggrin2:

But it's not really up to me. :thumbdown:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Had my lat two wisdom teeth removed this morning. Now I have to eat things that are fluid. Youghurt and soup. Yay. The only thing I want it a nice honey Peking duck. :wub2:

Except from now, where Im eating some nice crisps. Salty :mf_rosetinted:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Had my lat two wisdom teeth removed this morning. Now I have to eat things that are fluid. Youghurt and soup. Yay. The only thing I want it a nice honey Peking duck. :wub2:

I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed last week under general anesthetic. I've been surviving on soup, yogurt, ice cream and jelly for more than a week now. The swelling has gone down on one side which is good but I now look like an asymmetrical balloon which is not good. :mf_rosetinted: The pain's still a bitch but I have my dearly beloved codeine for that. :wub2:

There's a very small chance that I might. I'm in Morocco so I'm in the process of convincing my parents to let me fly to London for the 4th Dec gig at Brixton Academy. I may be able to crash at Christine's and Suzy's and if I settle the ticket too and offer to pay for the flight myself (and since it seems that Mika is in no hurry to fulfill his promise to tour Oz in the near future) then I can't see why they would say no, unless they want to be the stubborn party pooping arseholes that they are then that's another matter. So fingers crossed that it works out!

Whoooooooo

It just occurred to me, isn't 16 young to have had all 4 removed? :blink:

I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed last week under general anesthetic. I've been surviving on soup, yogurt, ice cream and jelly for more than a week now. The swelling has gone down on one side which is good but I now look like an asymmetrical balloon which is not good. :mf_rosetinted: The pain's still a bitch but I have my dearly beloved codeine for that. :wub2:

Wow, general anesthetic? Crazy. The last time I only turned a bit blue and green, almost no pain, but the pills are making me really sleepy.

Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Teeth sucks!

It just occurred to me, isn't 16 young to have had all 4 removed? :blink:

No, not really. The younger you are, the easier it is. Otherwise they have time to make these big roots. Not good. Im having a jaw-correction operation some day (don't ask me what's it's called), that's why I've got them removed now. I've got an underhung jaw. Don't like the english words for it :sneaky2:

Wow, general anesthetic? Crazy. The last time I only turned a bit blue and green, almost no pain, but the pills are making me really sleepy.

Sorry to hear you had to go through all that. Teeth sucks!

I had to have it done under general anesthetic because supposedly the surgeon had to cut bone to get the bottom ones out. What pills are you on? Codeine's worked well for me, and if you take enough of it you get high.

No, not really. The younger you are, the easier it is. Otherwise they have time to make these big roots. Not good. Im having a jaw-correction operation some day (don't ask me what's it's called), that's why I've got them removed now. I've got an underhung jaw. Don't like the english words for it :sneaky2:

Ah, that makes more sense now. Good luck with your surgery whenever it is that you have it. I was going to go ask my sister (who's a dentist) if she knows what it's called but I'm too lazy to go downstairs.

The dentist had been telling me for 17 years to get my wisdom teeth out.

I finally decided to do it...18 years later - at age 35!

I had no pain. Just a lot of blood. And I still feel like I have 2 big holes in my mouth. :blink:

I had to have it done under general anesthetic because supposedly the surgeon had to cut bone to get the bottom ones out. What pills are you on? Codeine's worked well for me, and if you take enough of it you get high.

Ah, that makes more sense now. Good luck with your surgery whenever it is that you have it. I was going to go ask my sister (who's a dentist) if she knows what it's called but I'm too lazy to go downstairs.

Oh.. I saw that on a video, where they were working in the jawbone :puke::boxed: I must say, it's not were nice o listen to them cutting in your mouth. And I had six injections in the roof of my mouth. Very unpleasant!

Im on Ibuprofen. Nothing serious.

Thanks, can't wait to be done with it. Think Im having braces next year, so im going with some colourful rubberbands :naughty:

I had no pain. Just a lot of blood. And I still feel like I have 2 big holes in my mouth. :blink:

Wow, lucky you! Normally, I've heard, when you're at that age it should be baaaaad!

It's realy nasty to put your tongue into the holes.

You have to pay for it? Right?

Had your wisdom teeth erupted (come up)? If so, it would have been easy to remove them. If not, then it would have been much trickier especially since by age 35 the roots and nerves would have been fully developed.

Oh.. I saw that on a video, where they were working in the jawbone :puke::boxed: I must say, it's not were nice o listen to them cutting in your mouth. And I had six injections in the roof of my mouth. Very unpleasant!

Im on Ibuprofen. Nothing serious.

Thanks, can't wait to be done with it. Think Im having braces next year, so im going with some colourful rubberbands :naughty:

Ouch. At least the pain's manageable for you now.

I had braces when I was 11. I had rainbow bands in alternating colours. I must have looked like a complete dork. :naughty:

Ouch. At least the pain's manageable for you now.

I had braces when I was 11. I had rainbow bands in alternating colours. I must have looked like a complete dork. :naughty:

Haha! I had blue and white last time. Had 3 different kinds of braces :thumbdown: But soon it will be history! can't wait to look human :naughty:

I want rainbow bands :mf_lustslow: Im sure you looked stupid :naughty:

*works on chemistry and naturescience report for school*

Haha! I had blue and white last time. Had 3 different kinds of braces :thumbdown: But soon it will be history! can't wait to look human :naughty:

I want rainbow bands :mf_lustslow: Im sure you looked stupid :naughty:

*works on chemistry and naturescience report for school*

3 different kinds? Ouch. At least it's over soon. Get rainbow bands, then you can look stupid too. :biggrin2:

...and since when all the Europeans had summer holidays and rubbed it in my face that I didn't, it's my turn to rub it in the Europeans' faces that I have summer holidays now. :naughty:

3 different kinds? Ouch. At least it's over soon. Get rainbow bands, then you can look stupid too. :biggrin2:

...and since when all the Europeans had summer holidays and rubbed it in my face that I didn't, it's my turn to rub it in the Europeans' faces that I have summer holidays now. :naughty:

I'll get rainbow then :biggrin2: Can't wait to look stupid!

Nah! Soon we have snow and reindeers again here! That's great too. Even tho Im totally moody during winter :blink:

I'll get rainbow then :biggrin2: Can't wait to look stupid!

Nah! Soon we have snow and reindeers again here! That's great too. Even tho Im totally moody during winter :blink:

Don't forget to take a pic so we can all laugh at you. :naughty:

Ugh, Christmas. Everyone's so cheery, drunk and broke. :boxed:

Teeth are nasty :blink: . I hope you'll all feel better soon. I'm quite happy as I will never get any wisdom teeth at all. Ok, I have a very small one which needs to be pulled out soon but that won't be such a big thing. I won't get the others though. I'm some kind of teeth mutant but that's not too bad :naughty: .

I have a headache. I guess I'll go to bed now.