The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pics? :biggrin2: Show me!

Yeah!

That Im a wicked young lady, but Ive been trying hard

Lately

O **** it! Im a monster! I admit it!

It makes me so mad my blood really starts a-going

u can see them ión my msn myspace!!:wink2:

Im just drunk and broke :boxed:

yeah that sounds more like my christmas!!!! can i add depressed aswell?

Heh, me too, humbug!

It's good to know that I'm not the only one full of Christmas cheer. :naughty:

Teeth are nasty :blink: . I hope you'll all feel better soon. I'm quite happy as I will never get any wisdom teeth at all. Ok, I have a very small one which needs to be pulled out soon but that won't be such a big thing. I won't get the others though. I'm some kind of teeth mutant but that's not too bad :naughty: .

Lucky mutant. :mf_rosetinted:

The good news is that the swelling is down on the other side now so I can finally go out in public again and get smashed. :biggrin2:

u can see them ión my msn myspace!!:wink2:

Cool! Ill look when I cxome home from school.

EnFa's skipping class :naughty: I had to do this report, but my computer tried to commit suicide. Now Im done, and Im waiting for lunch-time!

Poor Scut! I tried not to take my pills last night, and I quickly found out WHY you need them. :thumbdown:

EnFa's skipping class :naughty: I had to do this report, but my computer tried to commit suicide. Now Im done, and Im waiting for lunch-time!

Poor Scut! I tried not to take my pills last night, and I quickly found out WHY you need them. :thumbdown:

Were you the one who has never skipped a single class in her entire life? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, they always say take the pills anyway just in case. I'm sorry to hear that you learned the hard way why. :thumbdown:

Were you the one who has never skipped a single class in her entire life? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, they always say take the pills anyway just in case. I'm sorry to hear that you learned the hard way why. :thumbdown:

Well, that was in the little kids school. Im in "high school" now. Or, I think it's the same as high school. The teachers don't care now :cheerful_h4h:

Well, it was a bit funny actually. :naughty: I mean, now I've tried to eat like some ... monkey with a stick :blink:

Well, that was in the little kids school. Im in "high school" now. Or, I think it's the same as high school. The teachers don't care now :cheerful_h4h:

Well, it was a bit funny actually. :naughty: I mean, now I've tried to eat like some ... monkey with a stick :blink:

Wait for university, then the teachers don't care so much they skip class too. :naughty:

And I have no idea what you meant by that second statement. :blink:

Wait for university, then the teachers don't care so much they skip class too. :naughty:

And I have no idea what you meant by that second statement. :blink:

I tried to prevent myself from hurting.. myself :boxed:

Well, university countdown 3½ years :biggrin2:

I'm curious, do people give fruit when someone is ill/not well? I received a "get well soon" fruit hamper/basket from my ex today. Doesn't one send flowers? And aren't there regulations about sending food overseas anyway? :blink:

Overseas? Are you sure it didn't come via a local distributor?

This is the new thing in N. America. Fruit disguised as a bouquet of flowers.

AllDaisy389_large.gif

delCelbrtn_large.gif

I don't know about flower etiquette but I'm thinking if you're not feeling well due to a mouth problem that prevents you from eating solid food that fruit isn't the best gift. :blink:

The more important question is why is the ex sending you anything? Is this the self-loving fecker or someone else?

Overseas? Are you sure it didn't come via a local distributor?

I don't know about flower etiquette but I'm thinking if you're not feeling well due to a mouth problem that prevents you from eating solid food that fruit isn't the best gift. :blink:

The more important question is why is the ex sending you anything? Is this the self-loving fecker or someone else?

Actually, a local distributor makes more sense. It would also explain how it got here so quickly.

I didn't understand the logic of it either. The only things that I could eat were the bananas, strawberries and mango. :blink:

It is the self-loving fecker again, Christine.