Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's_Gal messaged Mikey Choi!!! She got a reply!!!!

He said:

Hi Cassie

Thank you for your message!

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

Hope everyone is well at MFC and see you very soon!!

MCx

I wonder how much of this did the band see! Aww, so nice to hear that :blush-anim-cl:

im pretty sure Luke and Mikey saw a fair bit of it because the responses from them are 100% positive mika recieved it i think Cherisse only saw a Glimpse of it as she passed though.

You know what i totally love the security guys at V festival :biggrin2:

im pretty sure Luke and Mikey saw a fair bit of it because the responses from them are 100% positive mika recieved it i think Cherisse only saw a Glimpse of it as she passed though.

Luke said something too?? I love the security guys too!!:wub2:

lol i wonder why!!!!

wow.

he got ALL the cards.

i wonder what he's doing right now?

Listening to the birthday messages? *god i hate my voice!*

reading the birthday cards?

reading the relax cards?

....reading the MFC? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika's_Gal messaged Mikey Choi!!! She got a reply!!!!

He said:

Hi Cassie

Thank you for your message!

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

Hope everyone is well at MFC and see you very soon!!

MCx

:yay: I'm so happy for you guys !!! I wish I could have done the card but that's so great that Mika got it !!:thumb_yello::groupwave:

*goes searching for ketchup*

lmao!

well i doubt mika is gna do a whole new thread and go "THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK GUYS" etcetcetc, he'll get bombarded!!! LOL...maybe he'll have his own special way....he's got a month to think of something...

Yes he did! And all the ones chucked on stage! Fantastic. Hope you had fun!

luke

that was from Luke and from Cherisse Below....

Hey Bexx!

hope you had a good time at V, we had a great time! and i think mika did get your fan stuff, i did see some stuff in our dressing rooms! but im not 100% sure! anyways hope to see you at another gig real soon! Lots of love..

Cherisse

x

luke

Hey Bexx!

hope you had a good time at V, we had a great time! and i think mika did get your fan stuff, i did see some stuff in our dressing rooms! but im not 100% sure! anyways hope to see you at another gig real soon! Lots of love..

Cherisse

x

awesome!!! and all the ones chucked on stage? i wonder what that was LOL

awesome!!! and all the ones chucked on stage? i wonder what that was LOL

personally i did see things get thrown on stage Not sure what they were though as they came from the other side of the stage.

Ther was Nooo way i was gonna even attempt to through the MFC projects onto the stage my throwing arm isnt that strong :naughty:

personally i did see things get thrown on stage Not sure what they were though as they came from the other side of the stage.

Ther was Nooo way i was gonna even attempt to through the MFC projects onto the stage my throwing arm isnt that strong :naughty:

ROFL

*images bexxy throwing the bag full of projects on the stage, hitting Mika in the head and knocking him out cold*

lmao!

well i doubt mika is gna do a whole new thread and go "THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK GUYS" etcetcetc, he'll get bombarded!!! LOL...maybe he'll have his own special way....he's got a month to think of something...

A month... he could actually write a song about us and record it :biggrin2:

luke

Hey Bexx!

Cherisse

x

Thanks, Bexxy, you're a hero! :wink2:

Ahh, this day is free for Mika, right? He has celebrated his birthday...

I wonder what he's doing at the moment ........:woot_jump:

ROFL

*images bexxy throwing the bag full of projects on the stage, hitting Mika in the head and knocking him out cold*

hahah ai wouldnt have even been able to throw it as far as Mika ...i recon it would have knocked out either one of the photographers or a security guard :roftl: :roftl:

A month... he could actually write a song about us and record it :biggrin2:

Thanks, Bexxy, you're a hero! :wink2:

Ahh, this day is free for Mika, right? He has celebrated his birthday...

I wonder what he's doing at the moment ........:woot_jump:

Probably sat in his house with his feet up getting ready to watch Hollyoaks that he has had to record while on tour with the Birthday project and Relax project on his lap flipping through :naughty: :naughty:

hahah ai wouldnt have even been able to throw it as far as Mika ...i recon it would have knocked out either one of the photographers or a security guard :roftl: :roftl:

LMFAO I'd love that xDDDD seeing some random guy go "ARGH!" then fall to the floor xDDD

Probably sat in his house with his feet up getting ready to watch Hollyoaks that he has had to record while on tour with the Birthday project and Relax project on his lap flipping through :naughty: :naughty:

...you know, thats such a cute image! and him snacking on a kitkat or something with a cuppa tea :biggrin2::naughty:

YEAAAAAH *Does an insane dance* Thanks Bexxy! I worship you forever:mf_rosetinted:

And a book for the entire band is a fantastic idea! *Gets very excited* We should really reeaaaally do that!:mf_rosetinted: Who starts it? :biggrin2:

YEAAAAAH *Does an insane dance* Thanks Bexxy! I worship you forever:mf_rosetinted:

And a book for the entire band is a fantastic idea! *Gets very excited* We should really reeaaaally do that!:mf_rosetinted: Who starts it? :biggrin2:

I've just PM'd Carmel. Once I know, everyone will know!