Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

I have just had confirmation from Luke + Cherisse Mika did recieve the Fan club gifts!!!!!

everyone can now Celebrate :groupwave:

i know i have just posted the same message in all threee threads but i think its a message that is important to all three threads :thumb_yello:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had confirmation from Luke + Cherisse Mika did recieve the Fan club gifts!!!!!

i know i have just posted the same message in all threee threads but i think its a message that is important to all three threads :thumb_yello:

Indeed it is :biggrin2: I'll just cry a bit now :lmfao:

OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH BEXXY!!!!!!

*now feels stupid for messaging mika's myspace about it*

did they say he liked them or anything?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG!! Great news :groupwave:

:yay: yes! thanks for letting everyone know! thanks to luke and cherisse too! damn i wish we knew his reaction....

Hmm

do you think there should have been a book for the other band members?

lol xD

cos they tour with him

were he goes

they pretty much go too xD

i know right??as i have said before when i think of "mika" i think of his whole band too!(especially luke!lol!):naughty:

sweet!i just found this out right now and im sooo happy!what was his reaction??anyone know???