Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Hey there gang!

As you know, the project has NOW FINISHED! ENDED! FINITO! FIN! And "finished" in many other languages...

The book has been delivered to BexxY safe and sound, and we must wait until V Festival arrives, where Mika, along with the Birthday Project, will receive his gift!

I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of everyone who took part, and of everyone who gave support.

I know it's a long shot, but hopefully Mika's schedule will slow down. Like I said, it may not make a difference but we can at least try, and we have! Well done to everyone!

BexxY has sent me pictures of the book and it's AMAZING! JUlie you're amazing and no way can I thank you enough.

Here is the link:

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa226/mfcrocks/?action=view&current=2007_0809relaxbc0049.jpg

Thanks again guys. Each and every one of you are outstanding.

Thank you all for your co-operation!

Caroline

x x x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i wished i did mine more over the top like me but unfortunately back then i was very technically challenged!Lol!it was the thought that counted though!loL!:naughty:

true true.

but still!!

i don't really like the picture, and i don't know why i put it on there.:blink:

Ofcourse Mika will love it :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

everyone has worked so hard on this project its always nice to see when all the time and effort can be seen in the end product :thumb_yello:

tee hee :D

i'm sure he will!

i hope someone gets his reaction and stuff on video/pictures!:bleh:

I hope so, too. That way BexxY can film him getting his bday AND the relax gift! On her phone :D

not thats shes doing enough ofcourse LOL

i really dont have enough hands.

im meant to hold the gifts ..take pictures , videos and hold a conversation at the same time :shocked:

need to practise multitasking then dont i LOL :wink2:

im meant to hold the gifts ..take pictures , videos and hold a conversation at the same time :shocked:

You will have kinda busy day I guess :roftl: Will there not be other MFCers to help you?

hopefully some one will be there to help you!

otherwise you'll have to turn into an octopus or something so you can do like 8 things at once:bleh: