School!!!!

purplegrape

Psh, the PSAT is harder than the SAT, so don't worry.

The ACT is a test that most colleges accept in place of the SAT. And by most colleges, I mean practically 99% of them.

It has 5 sections (English, Math, Reading, Science, Essay) and is a bit shorter than the SAT and is soooo much nicer..

The ACT is out of 36, so it's kinda different. I would recommend that you try the SAT and the ACT because most people do a lot better on one of them, because they are set up so differently.

Oh really? Sweeeet. Don't you get to choose certain subjects for the SATs?

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? Sweeeet. Don't you get to choose certain subjects for the SATs?

Well the SAT Reasoning Test is the one I was talking about, that's the one that colleges require (or the ACT). The SAT II's are the subject tests, which aren't that bad, especially chemistry, if you're taking chemistry at school.

School starts tomorrow again for me:thumbdown: Hate the beginnings!!

Me too :tears:

The SAT is...evil? Well, it's not too bad. I just had a tutor last year for about 3 months and took the SAT twice and ended up getting a better ACT score.

So.

*take the ACT*

YAY. haha.

I hated the SAT! I almost started crying last time :naughty: It seemed like I had been there 5 hours then I looked at the clock and there were like 3 hours left. It was awful. And I didn't do very well.

Well the SAT Reasoning Test is the one I was talking about, that's the one that colleges require (or the ACT). The SAT II's are the subject tests, which aren't that bad, especially chemistry, if you're taking chemistry at school.

oh, well do they have language as an option?

oh, well do they have language as an option?

Yea they have a ton of languages!

I like this thread !

Does you school have like artistic events, like plays or stuff like that ? have you ever auditioned ? I just did and im nervous about the results !

Yes, my school has musicals and plays and choir concerts and jazz band and tons more. I've always wanted to audition for a play but I'm too nervous. I'm thinking about auditioning for the performing comedy group at my school this year :blush-anim-cl:

I hope everything turns out well for you!!! Is it a musical or a non-musical play???

Yea they have a ton of languages!

Yes, my school has musicals and plays and choir concerts and jazz band and tons more. I've always wanted to audition for a play but I'm too nervous. I'm thinking about auditioning for the performing comedy group at my school this year :blush-anim-cl:

I hope everything turns out well for you!!! Is it a musical or a non-musical play???

Well its not a play its a musical event and its a Tribute for The Beatles and its basically a concert with dancers and big escenography and stuff like that, its my first audition :D

Well its not a play its a musical event and its a Tribute for The Beatles and its basically a concert with dancers and big escenography and stuff like that, its my first audition :D

Wow that sounds so cool!!! I hope you get a part in it! I'm sure you will :thumb_yello:

They should do a tribute for Mika next year (:

yuppers *sigh*

Woohooo, this is my last week of summer vacation:thumbdown:

I have all of my school supply already, and I still have to cover my books.

I do not pity you guys at all :no::thumbdown:

Sorry about that :flowers2:

Woohooo, this is my last week of summer vacation:thumbdown:

I have all of my school supply already, and I still have to cover my books.

really? i dont have anything. we dont get our books til after it starts

what day do u go?

I do not pity you guys at all :no::thumbdown:

Sorry about that :flowers2:

haha. when do u go back?

really? i dont have anything. we dont get our books til after it starts

what day do u go?

haha. when do u go back?

Oh, we get the books sent home.

Next monday I have to get my time schedule, and that tuesday, school starts for me.

I don't think we will work a lot in that week anyway, cause after next week, we go on survivalcamp to the Ardennes:punk:

:punk: i still have one month of summer holidays!!! yes you can hate me now...:blush-anim-cl: but not too much because i have to study at biology everyday:blink: and i have to buy all my books:thumbdown: