School!!!!

purplegrape

My homeroom teacher is the American Government teacher, and there are always students coming in to make up tests. Some of them just skip it because it's boring.:naughty: I have to take it next year. :thumbdown:

I'm only taking it this year so I'll get college credit for it :naughty: I decided I would take these classes while I'm still in high school because my mom is here to help me write all the papers and suff :bleh:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only taking it this year so I'll get college credit for it :naughty: I decided I would take these classes while I'm still in high school because my mom is here to help me write all the papers and suff :bleh:

Really? We have to do it, but if you're in advanced placement, you have to do the program We The People to. I did the jr version in 8th grade, and I despised it. I don't wanna do it again. That's cool that you get college credit though.

I MADE IT THROUGH MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A NEW SCHEDUAL SYSTEM!!!! it is horrible! as if last years schedual system wasnt difficult enough when i finally get the hang of it they change it to an even harder one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown: dont even let me explain the schedual systems! they are BEYOND CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me just say that this new schedual thing is not only confusing but EVERY class is now 60 minutes long for 4 of the 8 day cycle and then the other four of the 8 dat cycle the core classes (english math science history) they are 80 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to the simple day of the week cycle that repeats with 45 minute classes!!!!:blink:

It was very dull :naughty:

Almost all of my teachers are really boring and it was really hot :lol3:

How was yours?

haha yea my school has to be like 90 degrees inside! :naughty:

mine was good, thanks! didn't do much today...we played suduko...haha

Hey i just got home from my first day of high school. It wasn't so bad but me and my twin sister didn't get in any of the same classes:'(, i don't even really know anybody in my classes :/ but it wasn't that bad:P

Hey!

Aw... You should talk to some people and meet them!

First and second day of school.. Great! Three VERY close friends in my class but the rest of the pupils aren't so close, I don't talk to them much... And we only have 6 guys in our class! But... we do have a pretty hot science teacher:naughty: And the best art teacher ever! She's so sweet and creative.

:bleh: You're so lucky!

Does everyone kind of dress the same anyway, or do they have their own sort of style?

Sometimes I want a uniform, then I don't have to decide what to wear. :naughty:

There are some people who have their own style.. But most of them just wear what they sell in the shops. :naughty:

There's one boy.. He's like noone else in school.. And I fancy him

Pffft.

Even private schools get away with accessories...

I got done for wearing flipping socks with cherries/penguins/flamingos/stripes on them!

:shocked:

How can they be like that? Never let people express their style:shocked:

Well, I get in trouble for dressing like I want- most of my classmates don't enjoy it 'cause everyone wears the same, they're all alike, and some people are different, and they put us apart for the way we dress!

Well, I get in trouble for dressing like I want- most of my classmates don't enjoy it 'cause everyone wears the same, they're all alike, and some people are different, and they put us apart for the way we dress!

Yeah, heree too.. they put me away for being a Mikafan, being different *coughmikaaddictedcough* etc.

There are pics of a chicken in my biology book.. guess what I did.. :roftl:

Yeah, heree too.. they put me away for being a Mikafan, being different *coughmikaaddictedcough* etc.

There are pics of a chicken in my biology book.. guess what I did.. :roftl:

Yeah, they do that to me too, I have few friends but they're the only ones I need- the true and the ones who support me!

Hahaha:roftl:

My views EXACTLY.

We even tried putting coloured shirts under our white ones, but they banned that. They banned any jumper without the school badge on (people have now started sewing the badges onto V-necked cardigans :roftl:).

They told me off for wearing trousers that 'weren't proper trousers'. Just because they're skinny-jean style :mad3:

My views EXACTLY.

We even tried putting coloured shirts under our white ones, but they banned that. They banned any jumper without the school badge on (people have now started sewing the badges onto V-necked cardigans :roftl:).

They told me off for wearing trousers that 'weren't proper trousers'. Just because they're skinny-jean style :mad3:

cruel!:shocked: