School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! the first high school dance was awesome and school td was well too i'm really enjoying high school its not so bad:P but i hate the fact that i'm so busy so i never get to go on the MFC:(

But it's nice you had a good time!

One week 'til school starts for meee!

I sympathize!

I haven't been on MFC properly in quite some time =[

Constant hwk, practices, etc. I come home, do hwk, shower, sleep, get up, go to school, go to practice, do hwk, shower, sleep, get up...etc... ARGH i've never had this much hwk before. i have no life now. que triste. :thumbdown:

omg my mom may be right...

well this is how my afterschool days would be if i did swimming which i am going to wait on for a few months........

Monday: golf. swimming

Tuesday: golf. soccer

Wednesday: golf. swimming. church

Thursday: golf. soccer

Friday: all day band practice + football games halftime show

Saturday: Soccer

Sunday: Golf

she says i cant do swimming w/ my schoolwork bcuz i will overload myself

I'm not going to piano classes anymore, this year I'll continue with the guitar classes and vocals, and the musical formation, etc. Then I signed up at gimnastiques, wich are twice a week. I wanted to go to piano, but I won't have time to be with my friends and for studying too...

• 2 weeks later...
Nah i hate most homework, sometimes--i don't know why--it can be exciting....but not studying:thumbdown:that's the worst kind! but this year i'm taking a lot of no-stress easy classes, so i hardly have any homework:punk:

That's so awesome you easy classes :)

Am I the only one who hates homework? Anyone..? Anyone..?

:lol3:

Don't mention the H-word with me!!!

I had loooads last night, we had to make a stupid fact-file for humanities, and then make a box and collect pictures of bags for ADT.

what is the point of making 'research' pages??? Seriously, can't we just make them? And get on with it?

i see disappoining faces about school..i totally agree:thumbdown:

i started school on monday,and for the next day i had to study 30 pages of history and 30 of epic poetry:boxed:i was quite shocked!!!here in italy we also study latin and greek!!! (not all the high school,though.i took classical studies,which means latin + greek,but in the other schools there's no greek to study..)

anyway..i'm stressed and today it was my fourth day!!!:boxed:we have to do a lot of homeworks and i study more than i've ever done in the last years!!!!

i don't complain my school (as some statistics,italian students are the most ignorant of the rest of europe) but this new way of studies make me feel stressed!!!

i hope you're having a more relaxed period at school:wink2:

Don't mention the H-word with me!!!

I had loooads last night, we had to make a stupid fact-file for humanities, and then make a box and collect pictures of bags for ADT.

what is the point of making 'research' pages??? Seriously, can't we just make them? And get on with it?

Well, I guess some homework it okay, if I like what I'm doing. But if I'm not interested in it, I find it harder to enjoy doing the homework:naughty: