School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could happen....im quite organized. (in school:naughty: )

im the most disorganized person in school and in... life. lol. or something...

you should see my binders. they fall apart in like a week coz im too lazy to separate my papers into sections. I just put em in the little front pocket and it overflows. hahah. o welllllll!!!! this year im actually gonna try to be a bit more organized!!!

im the most disorganized person in school and in... life. lol. or something...

you should see my binders. they fall apart in like a week coz im too lazy to separate my papers into sections. I just put em in the little front pocket and it overflows. hahah. o welllllll!!!! this year im actually gonna try to be a bit more organized!!!

i've said that every year since 6th grade, it hasnt happened yet:naughty:

I kind of want to get back to school. It's going to be busy, but a good busy. I think I wasn't able to get as much sleep during the summer. Poop. But with applications, portfolios, newspaper things, RCA, the rest of life, I might EXPLODE! But I'm just so over summer. i need structure in my life. And I miss driving my car to school everyday and blasting my Ipod.

I kind of want to get back to school. It's going to be busy, but a good busy. I think I wasn't able to get as much sleep during the summer. Poop. But with applications, portfolios, newspaper things, RCA, the rest of life, I might EXPLODE! But I'm just so over summer. i need structure in my life. And I miss driving my car to school everyday and blasting my Ipod.

oooooo blasting your Ipod in the car is always something to look forward to...

I LOVE doing that!!!!! even tho i cant drive...

o well!! haha.

Wow, everyone hates me. Glad I'm not going to school with you bunch:naughty:

Meh, my mom gets mad if I sleep in, because she helps me with math and such, and she works from 3pm to midnight. But yes, it's quite a bit more laxed.:biggrin2:

Homeschooling is nice. I wasn't bullied too badly in school or anything, but my parents found out some girl was raped in the bathroom at the middle school I'd be going to, and so they pulled me out. Then they found out my test scores were higher afterwards, so they kept me out.

I like it, though. Plus, another thing my parents were happy about, is that I sort of get to know myself without pressure. I don't have someone telling me something is cool, and someone else telling me something else is 'gay'. I've decided what I like, and why I like it. Period. Which, when I think about it, I'm really pretty fortunate.:biggrin2:

My mom homeschooled me and my three siblings. Homeschooling is wonderful for learning minus the negative things like peer pressure and harsh time constraints. It's great to have your own schedule, as it enables you to gain more responsibility.

Plus, I love being a non-conformist, so the fact that I was homeschooled is something with which I take great pride. :)

i'm excited and scared about school! i have exactly one week until it starts, but i'm moving to the dorms friday.

pros:thumb_yello:

-moving in w/my best friend

-taking interesting classes

-hanging around campus

-getting a job/managing my own money

cons:thumbdown:

-leaving my car (i will miss him. my sweet carmine!)

-getting a job/maybe no money to manage

-leaving my puppies, milo & vladimir

-bad homework (yes, there's both kinds: good & bad)

i hope everyone finds something good about school, though.

no sense in making a sad situation worse.:biggrin2:

p.s. for now, you can be sad.

I love my jeep! I have a 1988 red jeep cherokee. It's got a lot of age, but it's pretty faithful to me. :)

SEXY! Yes, I've wanted a pre-1995 Jeep Cherokee. I almost bought a 1990, but the day before I was scheduled to take a look at it, the car got broken-into at the woman's workplace! :thumbdown: But I like my car. truck, actually. It's a 93 Ford Explorer, a piece of crap, and really pimped out- it's the truckiest, most pimped Explorer you'll ever find, LOL.

I think it'd be nice to be homeschooled 'cause I'm not very fond of some of the teachers and their expectations (which is why I can't stand school sometimes) but at the same time I love seeing all the different kids at school, I think it's fun to spend your day with a bunch of kids your own age. Plus, I get bored so easily, I don't think I'd work well by myself. The main reason I go to school is to see all the people. Plus, I'm always in like 3 different gym classes a year and you can't really do that being homeschooled. Though, I can definitely appreciate those who are homeschooled.

SEXY! Yes, I've wanted a pre-1995 Jeep Cherokee. I almost bought a 1990, but the day before I was scheduled to take a look at it, the car got broken-into at the woman's workplace! :thumbdown: But I like my car. truck, actually. It's a 93 Ford Explorer, a piece of crap, and really pimped out- it's the truckiest, most pimped Explorer you'll ever find, LOL.

LOL! Wow, your truck sounds like it is def a sigh to see!