School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my school started this week =.=

but atleast we didnt start our day with Math!!!

then i got to see my friends again!! =D

and then...and then.... i felt good!!!

a friend of mine was like dissing my music taste in msn

and theeeeeeen.... i dissed hers (eminem and rap :thumbdown: )

i wasnt exactly dissing her music.... but was telling the truth about rap! :thumb_yello:

and then she shuts up :biggrin2:

then the next day at school.... she was telling her friends about it

(people i dont reaaaallyyy like :S people who looks mean XDD )

and i thought they would kick my arse :boxed:

......buuut.....they were actually on my side ha!! :roftl: :roftl: :punk:

w00000t xD

the best day ever LOL ............so far x)

I think I start uni on the 1st October. But I'm not even sure. I know I'm moving on the 24th September but that's about all I know so far...

It's scary!! I bet I'm stuck sharing a hall with weird people :S

Yeah, I know. 1st period starts at 7:50, but I have a "zero period" so I have to wake up at like 5:30 bleh it's going to be horrible.

Excuse me? Are you kidding me? :shocked: 5.30 waking up???? THat is sooooooooooo bad! How could they do that! :boxed:

Excuse me? Are you kidding me? :shocked: 5.30 waking up???? THat is sooooooooooo bad! How could they do that! :boxed:

I know it's really horrible. So I'll have to go to bed ridiculously early in order to stay awake at school. And what's worse is that my 6:50 class is math...

I start college on monday. But my schedule is pretty good. on wednesdays and fridays I don't have any classes until around 10:00 AM, and then on tuesdays and thursdays I only have one class and its not until 2:00 in the afternoon. My earliest class is on monday at 9:00, but thats the one I don't even need. :naughty:

I start college on monday. But my schedule is pretty good. on wednesdays and fridays I don't have any classes until around 10:00 AM, and then on tuesdays and thursdays I only have one class and its not until 2:00 in the afternoon. My earliest class is on monday at 9:00, but thats the one I don't even need. :naughty:

i so wish i was in college right now!!! gosh senior year is scaring me sooo badd, i dont want to take all those ap's and college apps and still have the SAT2s...boo, i wish i could just fast forward to graduation thatll be the best evurr!!!:biggrin2:

i so wish i was in college right now!!! gosh senior year is scaring me sooo badd, i dont want to take all those ap's and college apps and still have the SAT2s...boo, i wish i could just fast forward to graduation thatll be the best evurr!!!:biggrin2:

Haha. Mine was sorta like that. It was pretty much a whirlwind. Just try and get all your applications in as early as you can and you'll be fine. I was so glad when graduation finally came, but then when I got home after it I actually started crying because it had set in that it was finally over, and I wouldn't be seeing all the friends and teachers I had known for 4 years much anymore. :thumbdown:

I'm pretty happy with my classes and new schedule. Here's what I got:

Survey of Fashion Industry

Art/Music/Movement (teaching course)

Microeconomics (I swear, my instructor is Rubben Studdard!)

Educational Psychology (my instructor for this course actually new who Mika was when I mentioned him and he said all of Mika's soungs have been stuck in his head since he heard LiCM)

American Sign Language 2 - taking it with my boyfriend.

I'm also working three days a week.

I'm pretty happy with my classes and new schedule. Here's what I got:

Survey of Fashion Industry

Art/Music/Movement (teaching course)

Microeconomics (I swear, my instructor is Rubben Studdard!)

Educational Psychology (my instructor for this course actually new who Mika was when I mentioned him and he said all of Mika's soungs have been stuck in his head since he heard LiCM)

American Sign Language 2 - taking it with my boyfriend.

I'm also working three days a week.

Wow, those sound like great classes! you're going to have an awesome year, esp. with your new job and everything. :-)