Should Mika Do The Chicken Dance??

purplegrape

Should Mika Do The Chicken Dance @ Concerts??  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika Do The Chicken Dance @ Concerts??

• yes!! i'd join right in
    • no, not enough people understand the meaning of chicken
    • i dont really care

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted: blame it on the oldlings..they came up with this alternative meaning :roftl:

lol yeah...i dunno why some ppl r not seeing it 4 the fun it is!

i'd edit the 1st post but i dont think it would make much difference if i told every1 it was ment as clean!

*chicken dances in circles around mika*

"oh, mighty mika, please bless us with the almighty chicken"

*dances more*

"oh might mika, please just give us a taste"

*dances more*

Mika: Um...No:blink:

*dances more*

"oh mighty mika, dont make me hurt you"

*finishes dance*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I voted yes :mf_rosetinted:

well, he would of course he would do his own dances too, but at one moment in the concert, he could get the whole crowd to do the chicken dance with him!!

dont you think it would be fun???:wub2:

Maybe I don't like the chickendance because we dutchies are pretty fed up with it... at least people of my age... (I feel very old now, sob sob sob..):boxed:

ahhhh oops I sort of accidently voted no when I wanted to say yes! so yea, one of the no votes actually should be yes!!

I dont wanna be a chicken

I dont wanna be a duck

Quack quack quack quack!

Yea So bad mental image right now but thats so demented its fun!

Probably, I not about that have thought (dance of a chicken is when MIKA in such suit? Has still recollected " dance of small ducks " my deep childhood...) In any case to me to like, as darling MIKA's dances. It so on - children's directly and naturally! - as the soul asks dance of the body which are not controllable by a head!

Oh my god he should soooo do the chicken dance (or duck dance or whatever it is)!! It would be soooooooooooooo grrrrooovvyy! I would so join in!! :mfr_lol:

omg!! you said groovy!! ive been trying to bring that word back for the past month!!!

yay!!!:punk:

omg!! you said groovy!! ive been trying to bring that word back for the past month!!!

yay!!!:punk:

haha it reminds me of "notting hill", that funny flatmate of hugh grant always says it! :roftl:

Not being mean, but I dont think it would be good for his reputation.

Yeah but those fans who post here would instantly know what it meant and if possible would love him even more!

That would be worth it...perhaps!

Not being mean, but I dont think it would be good for his reputation.

how would it hurt his rep?? hes crazy all the time, how would a silly and fun dance mess anything up?? if anything it would bring out more child-like fun in his concerts.

i didnt mean chicken in our way, just so you know:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: I think he should do the chicken dance! Or at least take a video of it and post it on YouTube...(my personal opinion.) I would join in instantly! Lol. It'd be AWSOME! No celebrity EVER does the chicken dance...possibly for good reason because of their reputations, but Mika's doing crazy stuff all the time, so why would it matter other than to laugh a little and flap the chicken wings, all to polka-like music. Lol.:biggrin2:

*Starts chicken dance movements, forgets them, then trys again to try and refresh memory*

Lol. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: I think he should do the chicken dance! Or at least take a video of it and post it on YouTube...(my personal opinion.) I would join in instantly! Lol. It'd be AWSOME! No celebrity EVER does the chicken dance...possibly for good reason because of their reputations, but Mika's doing crazy stuff all the time, so why would it matter other than to laugh a little and flap the chicken wings, all to polka-like music. Lol.:biggrin2:

*Starts chicken dance movements, forgets them, then trys again to try and refresh memory*

Lol. :biggrin2:

omg you're hilarious! *starts re-laughing again* great i thoguht i had it contained! lol...that would be awesome either at a gig or on youtube...I'd do it with him any way!

omg you're hilarious! *starts re-laughing again* great i thoguht i had it contained! lol...that would be awesome either at a gig or on youtube...I'd do it with him any way!

Thank You! Lol. *Wonders if "lol" slips out of mouth too much, shrugs, then says "Aw, screw it." and continues to write this message*

Lol...again.

*Watches video on Mika4Life13's signature and laughs with Mika, not at him*

Lol.

*Wonders if signature is spelled wrong, says screw it again, and once again continues to write this message*

Ok, I'm done.