I respect Mika.

Finkster

Well, we all know, as women, how lousy and pissed off we get when men objectify us. Same deal here. A piece of meat is a piece of meat. Absolutely infuriating and unacceptable.:thumbdown:

i agree.

it makes me want to smack people when i hear this kind of stuff.:thumbdown:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we all know, as women, how lousy and pissed off we get when men objectify us. Same deal here. A piece of meat is a piece of meat. Absolutely infuriating and unacceptable.:thumbdown:

I know, women are so silly sometimes.

Sometimes, we ask for it by the way some of us dress.

For example, do you really expect to get respect out of men, who are very visual, when you go outside halfway naked all exposed in a mini skirt and low cut top?

If you go outside looking like that, you're asking for it.

Well, GMA itself was incredible!

I couldn't make it to the acoustic gig :tears: so I'm not sure if they went to that one or screamed it there,also, but I personally heard this at GMA.

The acoustic performance afterward.

I'm going to have big scars from that day... LOL. I have huge scrapes on the backs of my ankles from walking 35 blocks to the train in my wet, bare feet in chunky sneakers after we used most of our money to get a cab to the gig on 16th. But I'm not complaining, I like the scars, actually.

ok? so was it at both performances?

That's intense!! But I'm sure all the rain, walking and scars were worth it if you saw both performances. Now that is what I call dedication!

I would have been sooo lost! I only knew how to get from the bus station to Bryant Park, and I would have been alone, with no way of knowing the show had changed locations, or how to get to the other place. But it's a shame I missed it. :( Next year it will be!

I know, women are so silly sometimes.

Sometimes, we ask for it by the way some of us dress.

For example, do you really expect to get respect out of men, who are very visual, when you go outside halfway naked all exposed in a mini skirt and low cut top?

If you go outside looking like that, you're asking for it.

amen to that!

I think I'm going to head off to bed now. I have to get up 30 minutes earlier. Nice chatting with you guys on this, I'm glad there are people I can agree with on the matter. :-) Later!

Good night! Nice talking with you, also!

ok? so was it at both performances?

That's intense!! But I'm sure all the rain, walking and scars were worth it if you saw both performances. Now that is what I call dedication!

I would have been sooo lost! I only knew how to get from the bus station to Bryant Park, and I would have been alone, with no way of knowing the show had changed locations, or how to get to the other place. But it's a shame I missed it. :( Next year it will be!

I guess it was, then.

I really wish I cuold've gone to the acoustic gig. It kills me that I couldn't go.

Yay, I'd so love to meet up with you guys for next time! :biggrin2:

Well, you're a boy. Would you want people making threads about your peen and putting them on your fanclub?

Jack's a BOY??? :shocked:

*looks at photos of the DC gig where she met Jack*

REALLLLLLLY had me fooled! :naughty:

And you know, I'm nearly 48 and I have NEVER heard it referred to as a

"peen." And every time I do here, I have to snicker...

I guess it's true what they say, about learning something new every day...

:blink:

dcdeb

I haven't even read the last page but so far so good!! I agree completely with you guys! Dressing in skimpy clothing is just unhealthy and it is asking for it! cover up girls! do yourslef a favour! I'm tired...off to bed!

Good night Alexandra!!

I know. We as women also have to show respect to ourselves and to others by dressing modestly and appropriately. That way people will show respect to us in return. I'm not saying that everyone should go around like little nuns, just cover up where you wouldn't want your parents, grandparents,etc. looking.

dcdeb

HAHHA!!!

Guess it's a new term.

I've heard it once with one of my sister's friends.

Would you like to be added to the list?

Good night Alexandra!!

I know. We as women also have to show respect to ourselves and to others by dressing modestly and appropriately. That way people will show respect to us in return. I'm not saying that everyone should go around like little nuns, just cover up where you wouldn't want your parents, grandparents,etc. looking.

perfectly said jessica!!! everyone follow her example...Okay good night jessica...no more posts for me too night (even though it's hard*twitch*) good night everyone else here on MFC! good night mika...hopefully no more weird christina aguilera dreams about you *shivers* don't date her please..that would stir up my emotions

dcdeb

HUH??????

Somebody please set me straight....

1st I thought Jack was male. Then female. Now he/she claims male (again). Jack, PLEASE PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF. I'm soooo confused...:blink:

perfectly said jessica!!! everyone follow her example...Okay good night jessica...no more posts for me too night (even though it's hard*twitch*) good night everyone else here on MFC! good night mika...hopefully no more weird christina aguilera dreams about you *shivers* don't date her please..that would stir up my emotions

Hahah. Good night again!

Fight the temptation, get some sleep!:bleh:

Hahah, Jack's a female.:thumb_yello:

I guess it was, then.

I really wish I cuold've gone to the acoustic gig. It kills me that I couldn't go.

Yay, I'd so love to meet up with you guys for next time! :biggrin2:

I'll start saving! So that next year I'm able to see him in Montreal (Hoping he will come) and maybe I'll do a trip to New York , I have always wanted to go (and I want to go to a Late Night with Conan O'brien taping too!) and doing my research for the GMA, I realized it's not so expensive and that I can do it! hahaha! Next year I'll go to 2 Mika shows! just because I couldn't go to any this year. Either New York or Toronto.

I'll start saving! So that next year I'm able to see him in Montreal (Hoping he will come) and maybe I'll do a trip to New York , I have always wanted to go (and I want to go to a Late Night with Conan O'brien taping too!) and doing my research for the GMA, I realized it's not so expensive and that I can do it! hahaha! Next year I'll go to 2 Mika shows! just because I couldn't go to any this year. Either New York or Toronto.

That sounds like it would be an amazing experience for you!!

Totally sounds like fun! Can't wait!! :D :D

Well, I'm off to bed now. I've got to get up early again.

Good night everyone. <3

HUH??????

Somebody please set me straight....

1st I thought Jack was male. Then female. Now he/she claims male (again). Jack, PLEASE PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF. I'm soooo confused...:blink:

Jack is a person. :)

Besides when did Jack ever say that Jack was a boy? People just assumed? I think Jack is trying to prove a point here that does it matter? Then again, I cannot speak for Jack, Jack does it well enough all by Jack's self. Would you think of Jack any differently depending on Jack's gender? :)

Wow, that's a lot of Jacks!

I just found this thread and I agree with you ! I also said some naughty stuff or read it and thought it was funny :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not that attracted to Mika like many others here... I just like his personality and that he makes so many people happy!:punk:

I really respect Mika and if I say naughty things than it's mostly in good fun :wink2: I don't want to see him in a borats swimsuit either btw !!!:hypo:

I mean I said thinks like "this man is sex" about Freddie Mercury :blink: I mean he wasn't a very good looking man but if you know everthing about him and you just love his personality than things like this come out of your mouth :roftl:

In reality I don't want Mika to be my boyfriend or something like this I would prefer to be just a friend for him like a sister or something :wub2: REALLY!