Happy Birthday Mika!!!!!!!!! ♥♥!! Hooray!!!

findingmywords

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24!!!!!!

[HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!!!!

WE WISH IT WAS OUT BIRTHDAY!!!

SO WE COULD PARRTTYYY TOO!!!!

HEY!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

SO WE COULD PARRTAAY TOO!!!!!

HOORRAAYYY!!!!

Happy Birthday, MIKA, from Vanessa Klink/findingmywords!!! I love you SOOO SOO MUCH MIKA!!!! I hope you have the most amazing, happiest, funnest, insanest, craziest, memoriablest, fanstastical, PERFECT BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! I'm pretty sure It'll be celebrated by MILLIONS of people!!!!! And I'll be sure to be one of those!!!! I hope you can feel the love on that day!!!! It'll be SO strong, It'll get to you!!!!!

OK guys!!! Sorry for starting it early, but I'm kinda goonna leave to go on vacation tomorrow, and I just realized that I wont be here for MIKA's birthday!!!!! :shocked::tears::crybaby:

I'm sorry MIKA!!! So I just wanted to wish you the most amazing and perfect birthday you could ever imagine having!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday MIKA!

You are such an inspiration to us all. I may always be just a nameless face in the crowd, but you are everything to me. You have totally changed my life forever. I am not the same person today that I was even 5 months ago. You have brought joy, hope and color into my life. I am happy all of the time, and there is no one to thank for that except for you! I love you....forever!

haha. Thanks!

For promise. ;):flowers2: ♥♥♥♥♥

And if for some reason you do die before August 18th, I love you and I will truly deeply miss you! ♥♥ :tears:

:punk:

Awww I love you too:biggrin2:

Now I'm scared.....

haha

Awww I love you too:biggrin2:

Now I'm scared.....

haha

hahaha. don't be scared.

And if you do die, at least you saw MIKA and met him! And I would call him and tell him to go to your funeral, and he would come, and sing to you. and give you flowers all the time, and tell you he loves you. :D ahheemm...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ZORIONAK!!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

you are special for me, you can´t imagine how much you have changed my life. when i was down, only you with your music managed to cheer me up, you have taught us being ourselves... your optimism, sense of humour and happyness are contagious (and your style; i´m thinking of buying a pair of braces :bleh: ) so thanks for being like you are; NEVER CHANGE!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

HUGS AND KISSES*

hahaha. don't be scared.

And if you do die, at least you saw MIKA and met him! And I would call him and tell him to go to your funeral, and he would come, and sing to you. and give you flowers all the time, and tell you he loves you. :D ahheemm...

Hahahahahahah. YAY! But i wouldn't know he would be giving me flowers and singing to me....I'd be dead!

not meaning to burst you bubble,but as far as I was informed...he kinda was born the 18th of August :blink:

hhahha i know... but we are the first wishing him happy birthday:biggrin2:

not meaning to burst you bubble,but as far as I was informed...he kinda was born the 18th of August :blink:

haha obviously yea. I know!! I just made a early one! coz I wanted to wish him happy b-day now!! and i wont be here on his b-day, so i wanted to wish it to him!! of course i know his birthday on the 18th :D

Hahahahahahah. YAY! But i wouldn't know he would be giving me flowers and singing to me....I'd be dead!

and? Its still prefectly possible nono. Even more a reason for him to sing it to you since youre dead! You would hear him from heaven!

I would sing to someone in their grave if they were dead. and give him flowers. obviously! sheesh...

:blush-anim-cl:

She knows that, but she's going to be on vacation and won't be able to wish him a Happy Birthday on his actual birthday.

and? Its still prefectly possible nono. Even more a reason for him to sing it to you since youre dead! You would hear him from heaven!

I would sing to someone in their grave if they were dead. and give him flowers. obviously! sheesh...

:blush-anim-cl:

Just stop haha

ok,got it

Well,in that case,good thinking

did you myspace him too?

nope. I dont have a myspace.

:)

But doesn't it mean bad luck when you wish someone a happy birthday in advance? I'm not that superstitious but I don't want to be responsible for any kind of bad luck that could happen to Mika

:sneaky2: . I guess I'll wait until Saturday.

:mf_rosetinted:

hmm really? haha.

ok sure! do whatever suits you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!

we love u LOADS !!!!!! hope your year will be amazing and full of lollipops (well not to many cause its not good for your teeth and soul!) :bleh:

BIG hugs!!!!

from us all! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But doesn't it mean bad luck when you wish someone a happy birthday in advance? I'm not that superstitious but I don't want to be responsible for any kind of bad luck that could happen to Mika :sneaky2: . I guess I'll wait until Saturday.

:mf_rosetinted:

I know that too. Thats why I´ll wait until his birthday on saturday...:wink2: