Happy Birthday Mika!!!!!!!!! ♥♥!! Hooray!!!

findingmywords

happybirthday.gif

happybirthday4.gif

I couldn't wait either MIKA, if it IS bad luck then send it back to me I don't mind cos I'm not superstitious in the slightest lol.

I could have made you a real cake like these ones I made for my kids birthdays lol, (at bottom of page cos pics too big)

I make them up as I go along so they aren't professional, but....I guess they would be one big mushy pulp if I had to try to hold on to it throughout a MIKA gig lol.

P6130039.jpg

Pengy5-1.jpg

Viccarcake17th7.jpg

Baacake3.jpg

vix18thballerinabdaycake.jpg

I don't even like baking cakes lol.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh! An early brithdaythread! How perfect since i'm going on a vacation tomorrow as well :biggrin2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!

Have the most wonderful day! You're such an amazing person and so inspiring i just don't know how to begin it. I'll let this be enough for now.

Love, Sonja xoxo :wub2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!

:yay: :yay:

you are my inspiration and you have changed my life.

your music and what we know of your life has touched me greatly and you are a true role model. in this world you are a rare gem.

wishing you a happy happy 24th...may all your wishes come true and may you get tons of gifts!!

wishing you all the best and all god's blessings for your continued success and good health!

keep up the great music!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Kavita.

xoxoxoxo.

Happy Birthday Mika

wow :) I didn't know that today was his birthday[L]

All the best for him :D

oh his birthdays not today!!!!!!

haha its on AUGUST 18TH!!!!!!

Sorry to give you the wrong impression! haha I just made an early happee b-day thread to him, coz I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation, and i wont be able to with him happy birthday on his real birthday!!!

;)

Happy Birthday Mika!!!

I hope you have a truly amazing birthday, god knows you deserve it. You'll probably never know how much you and your music means to me but you have certainly changed my life for the better, no exaggeration. Though you probably don't know it, you are a part of my life every day through your music and so thank you so much for that! I hope the 18th is filled with joy, craziness, excitement, and love!! There's much more to come! :biggrin2:

:partytime2::happybday::flowers2::yay::wub2:

Happy Bday boy!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day with loads of presents and all your friends.

My best bday present was can met you and going to your concert in Somerset. So I have to tell you THANK YOU for your music that is so important in my life.Thank U for your art.

Enjoy your day.

Love u!:roftl:

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

You haven't to make wishes before 18...and you know why???

Because it brings misfortuneeeee....:blink:

emh...yeah...those are stupid things that ppl think,but,hey,hey,hey....:mf_rosetinted: ok...don't worry about that...Mika,u'll have a lot of luck in ur life..I'm sure!!DON'T WORRY,PPL..BUT IS BETTER TO ENJOY THIS THREAD ON 18,RIGHT???:thumb_yello:

byeee!!!!!!