Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

sara (frances) is a real düsseldorfer I think! maybe someone can PM her?

it would be so great if we all ended up at the same hotel :naughty:

thanks for all the information petra!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2::roftl:

haha! just phoned the hostel and the guy on the phone told me that it wasn't so far from the Hostel to the phillipshalle (so you could walk after all). however, the straßenbahn (ehm... tram?) does have a station at the hostel and it's four stations to the phillipshalle (it's tram number 715; you'll get in at "Helmholtzstraße") . the last tram (in case that's the right word) is at 1 AM at night so you will all be able to get back to the hostel after the concert without any problem (but after all you could also walk).

he also asked why I wanted to know all this and so I told him about the Mika-gig and he said that he did neither know Mika (shame on him!!! :sneaky2: ) nor have ANY bookings for the third of november yet :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2::roftl:

haha! just phoned the hostel and the guy on the phone told me that it wasn't so far from the Hostel to the phillipshalle (so you could walk after all). however, the straßenbahn (ehm... tram?) does have a station at the hostel and it's four stations to the phillipshalle (it's tram number 715; you'll get in at "Helmholtzstraße") . the last tram (in case that's the right word) is at 1 AM at night so you will all be able to get back to the hostel after the concert without any problem (but after all you could also walk).

he also asked why I wanted to know all this and so I told him about the Mika-gig and he said that he did neither know Mika (shame on him!!! :sneaky2: ) nor have ANY bookings for the third of november yet :mf_rosetinted:

if we all stay at the same place and go back to the hotel together a little walk won't harm us!

does it look like a decent place?

you should have said it's the Grace Kelly guy,trust me,he would have known :lol3: or just go "i could be brown I could be blue" :lol3:

Thank you a lot for the info,seems we're a lucky bunch

Hope to gather you all there :biggrin2:

Well this one I'm really considering!! Especially since a lot of us are going and staying in the same hotel and all, sounds great ;)

So if there is any official info on the tickets and where to buy and stuff, keep us posted!:punk:

If it's an average German youth hostel, everything should be fine I guess! And Düsseldorf is a nice place (much better than Cologne I dare say... if the Palladium in Cologne had been one of the first things Mika saw of this part of the country... he would never come back, that's for sure.), so the hostel should be fine, too.

You could,because I think we'll all end up sleeping in the same place :biggrin2:

that would be great!!

if we all stay at the same place and go back to the hotel together a little walk won't harm us!

yeah, i agree! as long as we're gonna stay in the same hostel we can walk without any problem!

Well this one I'm really considering!! Especially since a lot of us are going and staying in the same hotel and all, sounds great ;)

oh please Droopsy!!! i'd love to meet you!

:offtopic: (probably) :offtopic: !!!

That might just be of interest for the German fans in this thread: I just remembered that I found the website http://www.happyfans.de yesterday that sells the MIKA-clothing (the stuff you can order on mikasounds.com) in Germany. It's actually less expensive and you don't need a credit card.

(Just thought I'd post that in here)

:offtopic: (probably) :offtopic: !!!

That might just be of interest for the German fans in this thread: I just remembered that I found the website http://www.happyfans.de yesterday that sells the MIKA-clothing (the stuff you can order on mikasounds.com) in Germany. It's actually less expensive and you don't need a credit card.

(Just thought I'd post that in here)

waaa,das erste Teil will ich haben!!!

Sieht perfekt aus! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Meine Augen sind am Hoodie festgeklebt :blink: sieht einfach zu gut aus!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i went for the brown one (i prefer tshirts, not the girl-stuff), a black one and a black girl-shirt. the hoodie will def be too short... i NEVER fit into these. :sneaky2:

I just got another :offtopic: -question (which has def already been answered somewhere else). where are the Big Girls and the Lollipop Girls recruted? Doesn't he have different BGs & LGs in every city?

(just a question... :bleh: )

hell yeah! where can I park my car without getting into a crowd of weird and crazy big lollipop girls dresssed up as ringmasters???

the phillipshalle has a car park... i think it's very big --> traffic jam after the gigs! ich schreibe mal lieber auf deutsch weiter XD als ich vor zwei jahren auf dem michael bublé konzert dort war, hat meine mutter deswegen nicht auf dem parkplatz, sondern etwas weiter weg geparkt. sodass wir von dem ansturm der leute nichts mitbekommen haben. ich glaube es gibt da gute parkmöglichkeiten.

oh... and i'll be one of the lollipop girls that will dance and flirt with mika ALL THE TIME lool

I just got another :offtopic: -question (which has def already been answered somewhere else). where are the Big Girls and the Lollipop Girls recruted? Doesn't he have different BGs & LGs in every city?

(just a question... :bleh: )

was wondering abt that too,cuz he dosen't possibly pay for all those lollipop girls to be flown to every concert

omg I'm so bad at planning and stuff :blink:

I'm trying to understand the international train planner but nope, I don't get it:thumbdown:

lol

dusseldorf flughafen, where is that? Is it close? or dusseldorf hbf?? :blink:

omg I'm so bad at planning and stuff :blink:

I'm trying to understand the international train planner but nope, I don't get it:thumbdown:

lol

dusseldorf flughafen, where is that? Is it close? or dusseldorf hbf?? :blink:

Flughafen=airport,someone said it's 16 mins away

hbf=Hauptbahnhof=Central station no idea where that is tho :blink: