Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

so mirtilla you're coming for sure?

I'm so looking forward to this! it's gonna be so much fun with all of us speaking different languages :roftl:

would be great if we had any news about the tickets though...

i'd love to! i mean: saturday in europe!

the only thing is that my plane will land at 5pm, at the Weeze airport, which should be 1 hour far from the centre of the city..and you all would be already queuing for hours! i don't want to be alone..:blush-anim-cl:

i'm looking for trains now...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to! i mean: saturday in europe!

the only thing is that my plane will land at 5pm, at the Weeze airport, which should be 1 hour far from the centre of the city..and you all would be already queuing for hours! i don't want to be alone..:blush-anim-cl:

i'm looking for trains now...

aww that's pretty bad about the plane... but you know we can keep you a spot in the queue! if nobody kills you you can still join us at 6 pm lol

aww that's pretty bad about the plane... but you know we can keep you a spot in the queue! if nobody kills you you can still join us at 6 pm lol

it's that "killer" someone who scares me:naughty:

Nobody will kill you, nobody will eat you. Are you at ease now? :naughty:

it's funny: when i'm worried everybody keep telling me nobody's going to eat me. everybody.:mf_rosetinted:

but yeah, i'm a bit more relaxed:biggrin2:

don't worry we'll be a whole bunch of MFCers we'll all be on your side! you will win every fight :naughty:

377321f14e33b6ebe7c20731e47d5026842aeb.gif

hehe. :naughty: my new fave smiley. :biggrin2:

OMG that is soooo funny!

when i chat with Sunshine931 on msn we allways use this yellow smiley that does that face! its helaroius... hehehe love it :)

still no news... i just called the concert agency marek lieberberg and they don't know anything about the dusseldorf show yet... they said they'll check and then call me back.

Hi there :)

Does anyone know for sure if the Koln gig is cancelled? I have tickets for this gig :boxed:

ok news from marek lieberberg, they just called me back. the cologne concert is cancelled, because mika is nominated for the mtv european music awards. (wow, i'm so happy for him!!! :biggrin2: and for me, cause the show is in munich :bleh: ) instead it's dusseldorf on the 3rd. if you already have tickets for cologne, you can use them for dusseldorf (sorry i forgot to ask them what happens if you can't go to dusseldorf, but i'm sure you can give the tickets back then). tickets for dusseldorf will probably go on sale some time today.

ok news from marek lieberberg, they just called me back. the cologne concert is cancelled, because mika is nominated for the mtv european music awards. (wow, i'm so happy for him!!! :biggrin2: and for me, cause the show is in munich :bleh: ) instead it's dusseldorf on the 3rd. if you already have tickets for cologne, you can use them for dusseldorf (sorry i forgot to ask them what happens if you can't go to dusseldorf, but i'm sure you can give the tickets back then). tickets for dusseldorf will probably go on sale some time today.

Thanks Mellody :)

thanks a lot mellody!

Thanks Mellody :)

I guess I won't have to PM you then! :bleh:

so are you ready for Düsseldorf? I AM!! :punk:

And again a HUGE thank you to you!:biggrin2:

aaaaargh!!!! i HAVE TO FIND immediately a way to reach dusseldorf!