Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

:yay: :yay: :yay:

So it finally works! We should definitely make a banner. And I will ask my friend if we want to spend the night in Düsseldorf as well. So we can join you all. And I can book the hostel if you want me to :wink2: .

Oh, and btw, I have to hurry to buy a ticket myself now :blush-anim-cl: .

we should defo make a banner!

go get a ticket!! lol

it's still more than 2 months and we're all organizing everything, I'm so excited and believe me this excitement will stay until Novemer 3rd at least!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: :yay: :yay:

So it finally works! We should definitely make a banner. And I will ask my friend if we want to spend the night in Düsseldorf as well. So we can join you all. And I can book the hostel if you want me to :wink2: .

Oh, and btw, I have to hurry to buy a ticket myself now :blush-anim-cl: .

it would be great if you stay at the hotel!! pleeeeasee....

omg those poor people at the hotel don't know what's going to happen to them haha, the whole place invaded by hyperactive mika fans that just went to his gig

:naughty::biggrin2:

I think they should hire some professional help, just in case:mf_rosetinted:

omg those poor people at the hotel don't know what's going to happen to them haha, the whole place invaded by hyperactive mika fans that just went to his gig

ah aha!! you're so right Droopsy!:roftl:

I have to talk to my friend first. She has a little daughter and I don't know if she can spend the night somewhere else. I'm looking for train prices right now. Maybe we can go by train and have a drink with you later without having to think about driving (what a strange sentence :blink: ).

:roftl: if ever there are other people at the hotel (I mean if we don't book the whole place lol) we should warn them that they won't be able to sleep! lol

I have to talk to my friend first. She has a little daughter and I don't know if she can spend the night somewhere else. I'm looking for train prices right now. Maybe we can go by train and have a drink with you later without having to think about driving (what a strange sentence :blink: ).

I admit I had to read it twice lol but usually there are not too many trains by night are there?

how about continuing the organization in the actual thread of the concert? :roftl:

BTW I talked to my friend on the phone this morning before I made the booking. We will both stay overnight at the hostel.

So who are going so far?

- Cath85

- Haeschen02 + friend

- Mirtilla

- Droopsy

- Sariflor

- Ioana

- Blue + friend

- Petra

- Frances

- Vonnic

- ...?

Still not there... :sad:

really? I thought I'd seen it! :blink:

BTW I talked to my friend on the phone this morning before I made the booking. We will both stay overnight at the hostel.

So who are going so far?

- Cath85

- Haeschen02 + friend

- Mirtilla

- Droopsy

- Sariflor

- Ioana

- Blue + friend

- Petra

- Frances

- Vonnic

- ...?

mariposa quite sure too

So who are going so far?

- Cath85

- Haeschen02 + friend

- Mirtilla

- Droopsy

- Sariflor

- Ioana

- Blue + friend

- Petra

- Frances

- Vonnic

- ...?

really? I thought I'd seen it! :blink:

mariposa quite sure too

I'm not sure about mariposa! She wanted to go to Cologne but she booked a flight (to France or so.. I'm not sure) the next day (I think) and I do not know whether she'll be able to stay until the weekend! :shocked: I'm not even sure she already knows about the Düsseldorf gig!! OMG, poor mariposa!!! :shocked:

And I've also got a "problem" (not a problemproblem but a problem): I'm five people :naughty: of whom 4 aren't on the MFC. I'm taking my aunt and three other friends (of whom I have never seen 2 yet... got to know them on the StudiVZ) and I don't know whether they'll be so happy if I tell them that I'm planning to do this or that after the gig or that I want to be in DÃœS as EARLY as possible to be in the front row :thumb_yello: or things like this... OMG, I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you people planning to go?

ok so after there is a thread for dusseldorf now, is this the general german tour thread again then? :biggrin 2:

anyway, i think someone once asked whether you could get tickets for other cities at the box offices, and i asked at the ticket office in munich today and they said you can get all the german tickets there. just wanted to mention, in case anyone still wants to know. :bleh:

ok so after there is a thread for dusseldorf now, is this the general german tour thread again then? :biggrin 2:

anyway, i think someone once asked whether you could get tickets for other cities at the box offices, and i asked at the ticket office in munich today and they said you can get all the german tickets there. just wanted to mention, in case anyone still wants to know. :bleh:

ich wünschte, deutschland wäre kleiner, dann wäre ja, bei gleicher konzertanzahl, die konzertdichte höher und ich könnte zu mehr hingehen. grmpf.

ich wünschte, deutschland wäre kleiner, dann wäre ja, bei gleicher konzertanzahl, die konzertdichte höher und ich könnte zu mehr hingehen. grmpf.

haha bloss wenn Deutschland kleiner wäre, wär auch die Anzahl der Konzerte kleiner :bleh: