Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. I was looking on googlemaps and Ryanair.

What if i take the flight Milano-Eindhoven and then take a train? am i crazy?:blink:

hoping that the airport won't be too far from the station this time...

What if i take the flight Milano-Eindhoven and then take a train? am i crazy?:blink:

don't know where eindhoven is...

tell me if you want me to ask sophie ;)

don't know where eindhoven is...

tell me if you want me to ask sophie ;)

according to googlemaps it's 1 hour and 13 mins far from Dusseldorf. (even though by train it's 2,26hrs)

I don't want to disturb her if i can find a way..

Erm...erm...it´s only a weekend! You´re going almost to every single gig!! :sneaky2:

3 gigs in a row! well, i am going only to those on saturdays....:blush-anim-cl: i need my dose and want to meet the other MFCers...:blush-anim-cl:

I checked for you, 2.06 by train: http://plannerint.b-rail.be/bin//query.exe/nn?ld=IB&L=nsnl&seqnr=5&ident=be.048681.1187612842&OK#focus (change trains at Venlo).

(Ignore the .be in the URL, NS Internationaal is a Dutch company.)

[Edit] Oh sorry, link doesn't work automatically, you have to click 'Geef reisadvies' at the bottom of the page.

Here is the thing:

I ordered tickets for the cologne gig months ago and then I saw that this gig was supposed to be cancelled and so on and so on. I think we all know the story.

so i emailed eventim.de which is the firm I got my tickets from and they just mailed back that they wouldn't know anything about ANY KIND of gig cancelation or a shift of dates or places. so I phoned the Palladium in Cologne where the gig was supposed to be on the 31st of October and they told me that this date and this concert were STILL fixed on this date (so the 31st in Cologne) and then I phoned the Philipshalle in Düsseldorf who told me that they would actually KNOW about this but that there wouldn't be any official statement about this yet and so nothing would be clear yet!!!!!!

So we have to wait and see what happens.

Here is the thing:

I ordered tickets for the cologne gig months ago and then I saw that this gig was supposed to be cancelled and so on and so on. I think we all know the story.

so i emailed eventim.de which is the firm I got my tickets from and they just mailed back that they wouldn't know anything about ANY KIND of gig cancelation or a shift of dates or places. so I phoned the Palladium in Cologne where the gig was supposed to be on the 31st of October and they told me that this date and this concert were STILL fixed on this date (so the 31st in Cologne) and then I phoned the Philipshalle in Düsseldorf who told me that they would actually KNOW about this but that there wouldn't be any official statement about this yet and so nothing would be clear yet!!!!!!

Petra you freaked me out! don't ever do this again!!! lol

that's not what mellody was told... I hate these kind of situations!

come on Sariflor!!!!! i'm going alone too...and i don't even understand/speak a word of dutch! :wink2:

HAAHA!! What the heck, why not!!

This should be so much fun!

Let's do it!! :thumb_yello:

Are there any news on the tickets then?

I think no one would book anything before the gig is officially announced and tickets are on sale. At least I wouldn't.

But thanks for your explanation Petra! :thumb_yello:

sorry, i didn't want to make the impression that i think that all of you dtart booking now before anything is clear. I just meant... we'll, I have booked a trip to london for the first weekend in november and i already phoned the travel agency and so on and... it's just that I usually tend to do things too early and I don't want any of you to put too much effort into that planning stuff if the whole situation is not clear yet.

(So I apologise to everyone. sorry :) )

I checked for you, 2.06 by train: http://plannerint.b-rail.be/bin//query.exe/nn?ld=IB&L=nsnl&seqnr=5&ident=be.048681.1187612842&OK#focus (change trains at Venlo).

(Ignore the .be in the URL, NS Internationaal is a Dutch company.)

[Edit] Oh sorry, link doesn't work automatically, you have to click 'Geef reisadvies' at the bottom of the page.

change trains??:shocked: (ignore me, i'm a complete dumb in taking trains; once when i was with my friends we missed 2 trains because we were on the wrong binary :roftl: )

Here is the thing:

great. nobody knows anything.

What did they tell mellody?

here's her post:

ok news from marek lieberberg, they just called me back. the cologne concert is cancelled, because mika is nominated for the mtv european music awards. (wow, i'm so happy for him!!! :biggrin2: and for me, cause the show is in munich :bleh: ) instead it's dusseldorf on the 3rd. if you already have tickets for cologne, you can use them for dusseldorf (sorry i forgot to ask them what happens if you can't go to dusseldorf, but i'm sure you can give the tickets back then). tickets for dusseldorf will probably go on sale some time today.

Nah, I know what you mean Petra. :original:

I think looking for information about flight and stuff before you decide to go to a certain gig is quite smart. You can do the booking later, when the gig is confirmed. But at least you will be well prepared. :naughty:

Mirtilla, I tried to phone NS Internationaal for the prices (can't find them on the site) but they put me on hold, the voice said 3 minutes and suddenly it said 5 minutes. The advice was to try it again later. But it seems that we have plenty of time left as there is still nothing confirmed. :naughty:

ok news from marek lieberberg, they just called me back. the cologne concert is cancelled, because mika is nominated for the mtv european music awards. (wow, i'm so happy for him!!! :biggrin2: and for me, cause the show is in munich :bleh: ) instead it's dusseldorf on the 3rd. if you already have tickets for cologne, you can use them for dusseldorf (sorry i forgot to ask them what happens if you can't go to dusseldorf, but i'm sure you can give the tickets back then). tickets for dusseldorf will probably go on sale some time today.

here's mellody's post

EDIT: Mirtilla was faster lol

change trains??:shocked: (ignore me, i'm a complete dumb in taking trains; once when i was with my friends we missed 2 trains because we were on the wrong binary :roftl: )

You will be fine, Venlo is not a very big train station and the platforms are indicated in the directions on the site. :wink2:

Nah, I know what you mean Petra. :original:

I think looking for information about flight and stuff before you decide to go to a certain gig is quite smart. You can do the booking later, when the gig is confirmed. But at least you will be well prepared. :naughty:

Mirtilla, I tried to phone NS Internationaal for the prices (can't find them on the site) but they put me on hold, the voice said 3 minutes and suddenly it said 5 minutes. The advice was to try it again later. But it seems that we have plenty of time left as there is still nothing confirmed. :naughty:

thank you Blue you're a sweetheart!:huglove:

really dunno whether booking the plane to Eindhoven now or not (it's only 10€ taxes included, one way only)..

here's her post:

here's mellody's post

EDIT: Mirtilla was faster lol

Thank you!!!!!!! That is very weird... I had been thinking about phoning this Lieberberg-company, zoo but I decided to phone the two locations first. So what do we have now?... looks like chaos. damn it.