Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sivan, i hope we will know tomorrow. the ticket agencies still don't know anything about it, but that won't change over the weekend, hopefully on monday though.

okee dokee...if u guys remember ...let me know with a PM or something :)

ill eppreciate it!

im off to bed now...NIGHT!

I think I am gonna go for Dusseldorf !!!!

Where is everyone staying on the Sat?

Would you mind it if I joined you guys, as I would probably not manage to convince anyone to come with me (I am struggling to find companions for all my Mika gigs, LOL!) and would have to go alone???

Would you mind it if I joined you guys, as I would probably not manage to convince anyone to come with me (I am struggling to find companions for all my Mika gigs, LOL!) and would have to go alone???

I'm in the same pickle hun :thumb_yello:

But I think we were all going to stay at the same hostel anyway, or am I wrong?:blink:

Yeah! That would be great Sara! Hehe, an excellent occasion to practice your Dutch IRL! Enough Dutch speaking people around: me, my friend, Droopsy... :naughty:

I think we will be staying the hostel I mentioned on one of the first pages of this thread, it seems to be quite close to the venue, it looks good on the website and it's only 22 euro for a night (btw thanks for calling them for information Petra! :thumb_yello: ).

I hope there will be more news about the tickets soon.

come on Sariflor!!!!! i'm going alone too...and i don't even understand/speak a word of dutch! :wink2:

i really have no idea why i did it, but when i typed 'dutch' i meant GERMAN. how is it written in german?

now i'm gonna hide in a corner.

i dunno :blink: nederlandisch??:roftl:

edit: apparently: niederländisch

hihi i was soooo close!! you see! I can do it!! just typing dutch with a little bit of german sparkles

no, i thought German in..german:biggrin2: isn't it Deutch or somethign?

bwaahahah now what is it mirtilla?? now i'm confused haha

oh well, you can talk italian to me ;) I don't know if i can understand it, but i'll blabber something back ;) don't worry:roftl:

so mirtilla you're coming for sure?

I'm so looking forward to this! it's gonna be so much fun with all of us speaking different languages :roftl:

would be great if we had any news about the tickets though...