Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

air berlin flies from munich to dusseldorf - but seems like lufthansa is cheaper here, look on http://www.opodo.de, there are flights for 100 euro from the 3rd to the 4th... probably won't get much cheaper by plane, esp. since munich and dusseldorf are both huge airports that have high airport fees.

to frankfurt i'm probably going by car, and of course you can come with me there if you want to.

the Lufthansa flights I found were 175 ,I"m gonna check that site,thank you

And Frankfurt,well,let me get my ticket and I might just join you :biggrin2:

How long is the drive to Frankfurt?

10:44 Deventer

11:20 Arnhem

11:37 Arnhem

12:44 Düsseldorf Hbf

Only 2 hours by train to Düsseldorf. :blink:

Oh well. I'll sort that out as soon as the tickets are on sale. Haasje, how far do you live from Düsseldorf?

Freude Freude,Stau! :biggrin2:

well we'd keep ourselves entertained anyway, wouldn't we? :biggrin2:

you just have to be careful that you don't make me rofl while i'm driving, i don't think that goes so well together. :naughty:

10:44 Deventer

11:20 Arnhem

11:37 Arnhem

12:44 Düsseldorf Hbf

Only 2 hours by train to Düsseldorf. :blink:

Oh well. I'll sort that out as soon as the tickets are on sale. Haasje, how far do you live from Düsseldorf?

Only two hours :shocked: ?! That's close. I live about 2-3 hours away. Depends on the traffic. And I guess that it doesn't take me longer to get to Amsterdam :wink2:

Only two hours :shocked: ?! That's close. I live about 2-3 hours away. Depends on the traffic. And I guess that it doesn't take me longer to get to Amsterdam :wink2:

Well a little bit longer (about 20 minutes) to get from my tiny little village to Deventer by train or bus, but the main route takes me only 2 hours apparently. Hmm, tempting...

Well a little bit longer (about 20 minutes) to get from my tiny little village to Deventer by train or bus, but the main route takes me only 2 hours apparently. Hmm, tempting...

Give in! Give in! I know you want it!

:hypo: :hypo: :hypo:

I just found out that I only live about 1:45 hours away from you :shocked: .

My next weekend trip is settled :naughty:

Hehe, things are getting scary... :naughty:

I can feel your presence... :naughty:

Yup, I'm almost there :naughty: .

I hope you don't mind some late-night ice-cream? Do they still have this apple-pie stuff?

Urgh, that was close. I almost hit a skinny man standing on the street. He looked strangely familiar. Can I bring him? I really shouldn't surf while driving.

You people are terrible!! I can't believe I am now considering going to Dusseldorf! :blink:

Are you really? Cool. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Haasje, I went for a milkshake yesterday but unfortunately the apple pie icecream is out of stock at the moment. Do you think the skinny man would like apple pie icecream too?

well we'd keep ourselves entertained anyway, wouldn't we? :biggrin2:

you just have to be careful that you don't make me rofl while i'm driving, i don't think that goes so well together. :naughty:

It's all abour self restraint,but I promise I won't do any russian accents on the way :naughty:

they write this on the site: "Köln, Palladium [entfällt, Nachholtermin 3.11.07 Karten behalten Ihre Gültigkeit"

does this mean I can go to Düsseldorf with my tickets for Cologne? :blink:

Hmm... the way it is formulated... I should say yes... Was the Köln gig already sold out BTW?

don't think so...

I hope I can or somebody will die lol

well I won't say that I like this, because it's further away and on a Saturday... on Sundays I have to get to Strasbourg...

they write this on the site: "Köln, Palladium [entfällt, Nachholtermin 3.11.07 Karten behalten Ihre Gültigkeit"

does this mean I can go to Düsseldorf with my tickets for Cologne? :blink:

well...Nachholtermin..I wonder,do they mean it's still in Koln or that it's completely moved?

but yeah,they say the tickets maintain their validity,so with that u can go to the gig on the 3rd,wherever it may be

Hmm... the way it is formulated... I should say yes... Was the Köln gig already sold out BTW?

nah,none of the concerts are

I only have my Munich ticket and planned on bying the others next month or so

I mean,not even the Gwen Stefani concert is sold out,and it's just 3 weeks away

well...Nachholtermin..I wonder,do they mean it's still in Koln or that it's completely moved?

but yeah,they say the tickets maintain their validity,so with that u can go to the gig on the 3rd,wherever it may be

well considering that on the 3rd he's supposed to be in Düsseldorf, I think the Nachholtermin für Köln is Düsseldorf! right?