This has got to stop.

CazGirl

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika isn't super human! Nobody can possibly cope with that kind of hectic line up! I wouldn't be surprised if a few cancellations happen - because to expect him to be able to just keep going like this is just insane!:thumbdown:

Agreed. Just because he gets to take a break in September doesn't mean that he will physically be able to start this ridiculous nonstop touring schedule again in October. A break really is what he needs, but after that break, he needs a schedule that isn't going to kill him. And this schedule is not it.

And nobody can rely on 1 long break to get them through! That would be like working non-stop until christmas holidays with no weekends, because that is in essence what they are getting at! And it's not like when he isn't touring he is going to be doing nothing!

errrrrrrr.....:boxed:

the schedule really freak me out :mf_rosetinted:

it is so full.....but sorry for my geog, i dun know where and where....

well, the idea to promote his album all around the world in a year is OK

But is it too soon to promote and with touring ?

Why he thinks his body can handle it, he isn't a athlete :mf_rosetinted:

dun weaken your body and risk causing any permanent damage (copy fr lily allen:biggrin2:)

Actually i know many singers/bands are exactly doing the same thing

touring with only a day break

but his live is totally different from the others

it's like workout for a few hrs.....:mf_rosetinted:

last word:insane:mf_rosetinted:

i wonder when he will have time to release his ep and work for the next album just how he wanted. mika think that the next year will start all this again for promoting the next album. take a break please. soon you'll be seek singing same songs over and over again.

And nobody can rely on 1 long break to get them through! That would be like working non-stop until christmas holidays with no weekends, because that is in essence what they are getting at! And it's not like when he isn't touring he is going to be doing nothing!

How is working 3 days with one day off, then 2 days with one day off, etc like "working non-stop until christmas holidays with no weekends"? 2 days off a week (or more!) sounds like weekends to me.

--Jack

Some weeks he has 1 day off and then is busy - and like I said, when he isn't on stage there is still stuff he has to do to promote himself! and the hours are whacked!

Show me a single week where he has 6 days in a row booked and only 1 day off. The longest he goes without a break at a time is 3 days.

It's true that he also has to promote himself, which is why he could use some more scheduled off-days, but now that he's already better known and established in Europe, there won't be a need for the same kind of media blitz there's been before. Too many interviews at this point could lead to overexposure. So yes, it's not an easy schedule by any means, but not an impossible one.

--Jack

Show me a single week where he has 6 days in a row booked and only 1 day off. The longest he goes without a break at a time is 3 days.

It's true that he also has to promote himself, which is why he could use some more scheduled off-days, but now that he's already better known and established in Europe, there won't be a need for the same kind of media blitz there's been before. Too many interviews at this point could lead to overexposure. So yes, it's not an easy schedule by any means, but not an impossible one.

--Jack

Jeeze! Agressive! Calm down mate! Honestly!:annoyed_h4h: Sunday 14th - Saturday 20th October! Ok? Happy now?

Can we have a poll?

How many replying to this thread are working people?

I just ask because that is what he is doing. A job of work. There is a schedule, he has days off. He is making hay while the sun shines.

He is not doing anything countless bands have not done before him.

I am sure I have said this before, and I am also sure that people will say to me that it is just not the same, but at his age

I worked 9 to 5 for five days a week in the office of a hotel, from 5.30pm to 8.30pm five days a week I worked on a supermarket checkout on Saturdays I worked in the supermarket from 9.30 to 8.30pm.

That was my regular stuff.,

Sometimes I would work my other day off in the hotel either doing chambermaid or a shift as restaurant or coffee shop cashier.

I also worked at a club for about three months at the same time, for two nights a week, starting at 10pm and finishing at 2pm.

You are a load of slackers if you think Mika has it bad, at least he is getting decent money.

I'm a natural procrastinator:blush-anim-cl: but my mum is like you! I'm eternally in awe of people who can keep going like that!:winner_first_h4h:

Are you talking to me mercury girl?

If so, I have to tell you that I have worn myself out now, and prefer to sit around playing on the computer, :naughty:

I just ask because that is what he is doing. A job of work. There is a schedule, he has days off. He is making hay while the sun shines.

He is not doing anything countless bands have not done before him.

I am sure I have said this before, and I am also sure that people will say to me that it is just not the same, but at his age

I worked 9 to 5 for five days a week in the office of a hotel, from 5.30pm to 8.30pm five days a week I worked on a supermarket checkout on Saturdays I worked in the supermarket from 9.30 to 8.30pm.

That was my regular stuff.,

Sometimes I would work my other day off in the hotel either doing chambermaid or a shift as restaurant or coffee shop cashier.

I also worked at a club for about three months at the same time, for two nights a week, starting at 10pm and finishing at 2pm.

You are a load of slackers if you think Mika has it bad, at least he is getting decent money.

Why are you even here!?

:roftl: Seriously people if you think this work schedule is tough then you'd better find yourself a rich husband very early in life. Because the rest of us work a lot more days than Mika, especially when we were his age. Mika's life is a walk in the park compared to paying your dues to become a surgeon or a high powered lawyer.

Like Babs, I regularly worked 60-80 hour weeks when I was a teenager and went to full time university in my 20s while still holding down a job.

And before anyone protests with "oh the travelling", regular working folk travel all the time. My boss is often out of the country for 3 weeks a month and I'm sure Mika's father has a similar lifestyle.